Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another guy that did not watch the unedited video. That pic is literally right after they started singing and dancing to their school cheers. They asked their chaperones if they could do this after they were called incest babies, crackers and :eek::eek::eek:g*ts. The 2 black students were also called nigg**s

Please do all of us a favor and actually watch what happened because as of right now you are defending homophobes and racists. And I'm thinking you do not want to defend that

I’ve seen the video enough times to know the party of “what’s wrong with white supremacy” will defend their own to the death.

She's still a milf imo

Alyssa-Milano-swimsuit-Photos:-Hawaii--18-560x1040.jpg

So basically some Jigs were yelling stuff, the Peckerwoods were doing the thing where they smirk and look at each other like they dont get whats going on.
Some Savage playing his drum walks through the 200 Peckerwoods with those goofy hats on.
Apparently some fat kid took his shirt off for what ever reason. Has nothing to do with this, but I guess that happened as well.
Drummer boy is doing his drumming thing.
Pale face and the Savage have a staredown moment that apparently no one comprehends, even the Pale Face himself.
The Savage's friend is arguing with some other fat Peckerwood with Buddy Holly glasses on, about if we came from Africa or some shit. (Fat peckerwood is right, we did all come from Africa) Savage 2.0 doesnt comprehend what he is saying and blows him off and tells him to go back to Europe. (No ones doing that Europes trash)
The Feathered Neil Peart is still drumming away as the White Mime continues to stand there.

As the Whites walk off, the 3 Tribesmen celebrate some sort of moral victory or some shit, and the white kids focus their attention on the Jigs spewing some pretty off the wall rhetoric until their buses come and the Whites run off back to the hills of Kentucky.

I blame the Jews.
<AckbarTrap>

The Left might be creating a new generation of conservatives as we speak.

yup...

and a new generation of white nationalists and supremacists.

I really don't think these WPEMs and SLWLs know what they are doing and creating as a result of their idiotic comments.

Maybe if that Asian man walks up to you and beats a drum right in your face for 2 minutes straight.
You'd think this is difficult or something.
Seriously, WTF is wrong with these nematodes? I don't even bother with them anymore, it's a waste of time and energy.

I have said this for a long time, and I will say it again, the racism from the Left is 100x the racism from the right.

I’ve seen the video enough times to know the party of “what’s wrong with white supremacy” will defend their own to the death.

Nice lie.

You didn't even know what that picture was

So you do support the homophobic and racial slurs. Gotcha

Damn bro. You support calling a 15 year old black student a Nigg*r. You are a special kind of creep

yup...

and a new generation of white nationalists and supremacists.

I really don't think these WPEMs and SLWLs know what they are doing and creating as a result of their idiotic comments.
I don't want white supremacists. That's immoral.

We are all one race, the human race.

But this Social Justice, get back at white people, Leftist belief needs to be defeated.

You'd think this is difficult or something.
Seriously, WTF is wrong with these nematodes? I don't even bother with them anymore, it's a waste of time and energy.

These people are fucked in the head, and on most platforms you can't even talk openly about the a legitimately large part of the problem.

Another guy that did not watch the unedited video. That pic is literally right after they started singing and dancing to their school cheers. They asked their chaperones if they could do this after they were called incest babies, crackers and :eek::eek::eek:g*ts. The 2 black students were also called nigg**s

Please do all of us a favor and actually watch what happened because as of right now you are defending homophobes and racists. And I'm thinking you do not want to defend that

Dude, @Diamond Jim is practically a Twitter feed. If you think he hasn't seen the videos, you're fooling yourself. He's just playing dumb, and trying to deflect to a different issue of them being misguided kids from an all boys school. He's just another scummy Liberal desperately trying to paint the kids as the bad guys from any angle he can pull out of his ass.

Seeing this and other posts of them yelling at girls that day makes me think going to an all boys catholic school probably sucks. These are teenage boys attending a pro-life rally for fuck sake. They’re just bottled up boys being jerks.

3 months of training and kid takes the HW strap.

Finally got around to watching the video. How the fuck does standing in place smiling = mocking? Goddamn the leftists are overreaching hard as fuck on this one.

Today, from what I've observed anyway a lot of people seem to be backing away from the smiling kid most likely because they realize how ridiculous they are and now attacking the people in the crowd around him for dancing, or just outright playing dumb trying to sweep it under the rug etc.

I also seen liberals very mad about how they tried to dox a kid and now that the kids family has obviously lawyered up and started threatening civil suits liberals are starting the "muh free speech" claims as if they're going to do anything except literally pay the price for destruction they have caused. It's not like they want people thrown in jail over this and lose their jobs like liberals when it comes to misgendering or anything that goes against their "values".

Also like other people have said, twitter mobs are a danger to society and promote group think not critical thinking and then you get situations like this because a bunch of retards with too little brain cells and too much time on their hands get their little twitter fingers fired up so they can feel like hero's and stroke their own ego through the power of their cell phone.

Serious question. Why would someine wear make america great again and what time do they refer to. I believe trump campaign started maga slogan cause its catchy. But racists have attached themselves to it.

1. When did america stop being great?
2. When was is great?

So it turns out nathan phillips has a history of these kind of stunts and is also using this incident to fundraise for leftist causes.

Serious question. Why would someine wear make america great again and what time do they refer to. I believe trump campaign started maga slogan cause its catchy. But racists have attached themselves to it.

1. When did america stop being great?
2. When was is great?

I lived in America briefly in the mid 80s and it was definitely great then.

I'd say the golden age of the US was from the 1940s until 9/11 (or a little bit after then).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back