Social Testosterone leads to a shift away from democrats

We are talking about covid. You trying to make it something else like Ebola is dishonest.
haha you are pretty cowardly in your avoidance of a simple question and how much covid lives rent free in your head. You really do live a terrified life don't you?

Is it not possible for you to discuss anything else for even 1 minute? Or is your life only covid, covid, covid, due to your fears?

This is a simple question and I ask you to consider it a future question and not in regard to covid (don't shake, or cry you can go back to covid fear right after). Can you do that? Here is the question once again.

it is the future. There is a new and deadly virus circulating in the world and US authorities know a plane is landing in the US with people coming in from the affected region. How should have the power to determine what these people ultimate do in terms of measures?

If one person says 'fuck all this, I am heading to Disney World or Time Square and if I am going to die with a deadly virus I want to go out on my own terms, YOLO, and if i spread it, oh well'.

Do you think the Derps should be the ones making all the calls?

(but we already know you won't answer)

haha you are pretty cowardly in your avoidance of a simple question and how much covid lives rent free in your head. You really do live a terrified life don't you?

Is it not possible for you to discuss anything else for even 1 minute? Or is your life only covid, covid, covid, due to your fears?

This is a simple question and I ask you to consider it a future question and not in regard to covid (don't shake, or cry you can go back to covid fear right after). Can you do that? Here is the question once again.

it is the future. There is a new and deadly virus circulating in the world and US authorities know a plane is landing in the US with people coming in from the affected region. How should have the power to determine what these people ultimate do in terms of measures?

If one person says 'fuck all this, I am heading to Disney World or Time Square and if I am going to die with a deadly virus I want to go out on my own terms, YOLO, and if i spread it, oh well'.

Do you think the Derps should be the ones making all the calls?

(but we already know you won't answer)

Pathetic. Again, you are conflating a new disease with Covid, when we knew the mechanisms of Covid. I am not going to play your little game here. You side cosplayed Covid as https://stephenking.fandom.com/wiki/Superflu

Pathetic. Again, you are conflating a new disease with Covid, when we knew the mechanisms of Covid. I am not going to play your little game here. You side cosplayed Covid as https://stephenking.fandom.com/wiki/Superflu
I don't think you know what that word 'conflate' means.

I am separating this from Covid and not combining and conflating it. Two separate and distinct issues. The covid one and a separate question with a different premise.

You are the one who keeps combing and conflating them.

So AGAIN,I ask, with nothing to do about Covid. Don't think of COvid. Don't answer about Covid.

This is a question about a NEW future disease coming to the US. A very serious one. In dealing with that new disease (not covid) who should decide how it is handled, the Derp or the Gov't??

Why are you so afraid to answer that question? Why are you such a coward?

We tested the fixity of political preferences of 136 healthy males during the 2011 U.S. presidential election season by administering synthetic testosterone or placebo to participants who had identified the strength of their political affiliation. Before the testosterone treatment, we found that weakly affiliated Democrats had 19% higher basal testosterone than those who identified strongly with the party (p=0.015). When weakly affiliated Democrats received additional testosterone, the strength of their party fell by 12% (p=.01) and they reported 45% warmer feelings towards Republican candidates for president (p < 0.001). Our results demonstrate that testosterone induces a “red shift" among weakly-affiliated Democrats. This effect was associated with improved mood. No effects were found of testosterone administration for strongly affiliated Democrats or strong or weak Republicans. Our findings provide evidence that neuroactive hormones affect political preferences.

So, on-the-fence Democrats showed some shift towards Romney (if he was even the candidate yet in 2011) and nobody else showed any change.
So essentially guys with higher than average T were given even more T and it made them more stupid

Came for pull up gifs....
Leaving disappointed
pull-ups-crazy.gif

Good form only...

Well.....it wouldn't be fair for Democrats to have the brains and the brawn.

https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/55893129.pdf

Perhaps it would be best for you scamps to run back to your TRT jabs and the weight room, and leave the important decisions to the grown ups unhindered by roid rage. We'll let you know when there is something heavy in need of lifting.
Oh yea the men can get pregnant , 90 genders, worse lock down in pandemic time let’s declare people ok to protest but not go to their moms funerals or see them in hospital smart dems …

I think 99% of us were for trying whatever until we learned more. Being a automotive painter I knew n95s were a feel good suggestion. I mean, I did a test with my guys at the shop. We wore a n95 while shooting black primer. Guess what we were spitting up and what was coming out of our noses after one cup full sprayed? Yup black primer and guess how big a paint droplet is compared to a virus droplet. Yeah its not even close.
I have a hood with a hepa filter that's battery powered and as long as I have the filters changed it works amazing. But no one is wearing that lol.

We also have to think about the eyes and ears. I'm a ok with you or anyone else wearing a n95 if it makes you feel good. But don't push it on me.
And most people didn't even wear a n95 .. .

Oh yea the men can get pregnant , 90 genders, worse lock down in pandemic time let’s declare people ok to protest but not go to their moms funerals or see them in hospital smart dems …
Yep. Their list of idiocy is long, never ending almost. Plus they are now into ninja editing ala the WaPo

big facts

Super partisan leftists will of course say that to seem like they aren't super partisan leftists.

I say the MAGA movement is a shift away from both parties, as the republican establishment is doing everything they can do stop MAGA candidates and Trump's influence. Even if you don't agree with the MAGA movement, it is refreshing to see this happening. Meanwhile, there is no such movement within the democrat party other than going further and further left, alienating more and more moderates.

A study finds that males who were given testosterone had a shift to the right with their politics. They associated this shift with elevated/improved mood

moreover, prior to being given extra testosterone, weakly affiliated democrats had on average 19% higher testosterone levels that strongly affiliated democrats.

https://www.openicpsr.org/openicpsr/project/155441/version/V1/view

No one should take medical advice or believe anything you have to say. How's that Ivermectin IBS treating you?

Back