Social Texas reports zero COVID deaths 2 months after Biden slammed 'Neanderthal thinking'

They're okay for checkups & the hospitals for emergencies. The Austin Regional Clinic is an example of a good clinic.

Does you a lot of good if you're not located in Austin or the immediate area huh?

Don't even get into "urgency centers" or "minor emergency centers" that bullshit you into thinking that they're emergency centers. Seen more than one person have an adverse health outcome because they thought their "urgency center" would truck them to the hospital like a freestanding ER would.

Does you a lot of good if you're not located in Austin or the immediate area huh?

Don't even get into "urgency centers" or "minor emergency centers" that bullshit you into thinking that they're emergency centers. Seen more than one person have an adverse health outcome because they thought their "urgency center" would truck them to the hospital like a freestanding ER would.

This started because another poster said we had a amazing healthcare system. Not hospital or clinic but system. You seem to hate, I don't. If you're going to shit on the whole system, you need to check all of the systems across Texas & come back with facts. Shitty compared to what? So far you're posting an opinion like it's fact.

Also, how about you try to dispute the article, which is the point of this thread.

This started because another poster said we had a amazing healthcare system. Not hospital or clinic but system. You seem to hate, I don't. If you're going to shit on the whole system, you need to check all of the systems across Texas & come back with facts. Shitty compared to what? So far you're posting an opinion like it's fact.

Also, how about you try to dispute the article, which is the point of this thread.

Hey brainlet, my reference is 30+ years of living in Texas. I know the healthcare system sucks because I use it. Please tell me more about how great it is because we have a good hospital halfway across the state.

{<jordan}

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-covid-deaths-biden-mask-mandate

EDIT: Mods I felt this was thread worthy as it'll get lost in the megathread. Merge if you must.

Less than 20 hours later...

After no COVID deaths on Sunday, Texas sees highest Monday death count in two months
By Robert Downen | May 17, 2021

ratio3x2_900.jpg

What was statistically Texas’ best day of the pandemic was followed by a sobering number one day later.

On Sunday, the state’s Department of State Health Services reported its first day without recording a COVID-19 death since March 21, 2020.

The good news was dampened less than 20 hours later, when DSHS reported 23 new COVID deaths on Monday — the highest Monday count in nearly two months.

Public health experts said the day-to-day discrepancy is likely due to the method of reporting COVID deaths, which usually requires an autopsy and other steps that can cause gaps between the time of death and when it is actually reported to the state.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/ne...ro-COVID-19-deaths-for-first-day-16182915.php

Last edited:
Hey brainlet, my reference is 30+ years of living in Texas. I know the healthcare system sucks because I use it. Please tell me more about how great it is because we have a good hospital halfway across the state.

{<jordan}

Houston is good imo but I get your point. Texas is enormous and its not the same everywhere..

Texas has been very good. Common sense measures with high vaccination rates. They also have an amazing healthcare system in place.

Sadly. This will change as they go blue

{<jordan}

Okay fuck head, I have 35 here plus 4 generations of family. I went to kindergarten through college here. But let's get into a pissing match bitch made.

<BidenShutIt>

And still no facts to back up your bullshit.

Nice. Someone had to go first. Good example for the rest of the states to follow.

20 hours later:

After no COVID deaths on Sunday, Texas sees highest
Monday death count in two months

ratio3x2_900.jpg

What was statistically Texas’ best day of the pandemic was followed by a sobering number one day later.

On Sunday, the state’s Department of State Health Services reported its first day without recording a COVID-19 death since March 21, 2020.

The good news was dampened less than 20 hours later, when DSHS reported 23 new COVID deaths on Monday — the highest Monday count in nearly two months.

Public health experts said the day-to-day discrepancy is likely due to the method of reporting COVID deaths, which usually requires an autopsy and other steps that can cause gaps between the time of death and when it is actually reported to the state.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/ne...ro-COVID-19-deaths-for-first-day-16182915.php
Well that certainly backfired.

{<jordan}
Damn you must be sickly dude. I'm 33 and aside from physicals for jobs I never see a doctor.

Lets see how many will ignore this post and keep on about their one covid-death free day.
20 hours later:

After no COVID deaths on Sunday, Texas sees highest
Monday death count in two months

ratio3x2_900.jpg

Lets see how many will ignore this post and keep on about their one covid-death free day.
People are ignoring it because it doesn't change the point the thread was making. The point the TC was making was Biden slammed Texas as neanderthal which is funny because here they are 2 months later with the lowest 7 day average of cases and deaths they've had since June of 2020......

Not only that the article posted is slamming it as high when in reality 23 deaths is almost half of there current daily average.

Well that certainly backfired.
Not really. There weekday numbers are usually 40-60 a day so 23 is pretty low. They had to spin it as "worst Monday" to make it worst than it really is (23 is almost half of there current daily average).

Shows the power of misleading headline

Last edited:
Hey guys let’s celebrate this major win. I mean 3rd time is the charm right? It’s not like Texas healthcare system was on the verge of triage with Dr. and nurses at their wits end. But let’s all celebrate and claim this whole thing was a hoax even though Texas alone had as many deaths as the US had during a bad flu season.

Translate for you Neanderthal:

Eventually with the number of cases and vaccinations this virus would be taken care of. Unfortunately there was a massive amount of unnecessary deaths because bars are more important than older people. Selfishness is now up there with godliness. You didn’t get shit right.

People are ignoring it because it doesn't change the point the thread was making. The point the TC was making was Biden slammed Texas as neanderthal which is funny because here they are 2 months later with the lowest 7 day average of cases and deaths they've had since June of 2020......

Not only that the article posted is slamming it as high when in reality 23 deaths is almost half of there current daily average....... (once again, proves TCs point)

Not really. There weekday numbers are usually 40-60 a day so 23 is pretty low. They had to spin it as "worst Monday" to make it worst than it really is (23 is almost half of there current daily average).

Shows the power of misleading headline

What you don’t understand is every person who died was a preventable death. That’s why he was calling Texas Neanderthal. There is a vaccine but Texas decided that going out to bars without masks was more important than saving a few lives. A mask, that can reduce the spread was such a terrible inconvenience for so many that the possibility of killing a loved one became an option. Fucking pathetic.

Back