Social Texas reports zero COVID deaths 2 months after Biden slammed 'Neanderthal thinking'

Remember this absolute dipshit and her retarded prediction of "Dread" a few weeks ago
106860911-CDC-director-Extremely-concerned-about-the-US-Covid-trajectory-jpg
What happened to the so called Impounding doom?
I see more sad stories of people getting injured by the vaccines.

Where i am they want to vaccinate none hot spots. As if unvaccinated are the problem.

Hey guys let’s celebrate this major win. I mean 3rd time is the charm right? It’s not like Texas healthcare system was on the verge of triage with Dr. and nurses at their wits end. But let’s all celebrate and claim this whole thing was a hoax even though Texas alone had as many deaths as the US had during a bad flu season.

Translate for you Neanderthal:

Eventually with the number of cases and vaccinations this virus would be taken care of. Unfortunately there was a massive amount of unnecessary deaths because bars are more important than older people. Selfishness is now up there with godliness. You didn’t get shit right.

Go fuck yourself... lol

There’s been minimal spread from restaurants or other public places here... trust me, if there had been, CNN would have put Abbots head on display. But guess what fuckstick, they haven’t said shit... and people keep moving here from the fucking lockdown blue states. Yes please, maybe we’ll grab a few more Rep Seats.

And please, enlighten me how Texas is doing compared to the strict lockdown states???

No difference? Or better? New York? Michigan? Cali?

Yeah, fuck off with your try hard guilt trip garbage. No one cares...

Wear your mask riding in the car while your mom drives you to work... it lets all of us know what an idiot you are.

Go fuck yourself... lol

There’s been minimal spread from restaurants or other public places here... trust me, if there had been, CNN would have put Abbots head on display. But guess what fuckstick, they haven’t said shit... and people keep moving here from the fucking lockdown blue states. Yes please, maybe we’ll grab a few more Rep Seats.

And please, enlighten me how Texas is doing compared to the strict lockdown states???

No difference? Or better? New York? Michigan? Cali?

Yeah, fuck off with your try hard guilt trip garbage. No one cares...

Wear your mask riding in the car while your mom drives you to work... it lets all of us know what an idiot you are.

Such anger. The guilt will pass, people with such a shitty outlook don’t tend to dwell on these things.

I lived in Texas for 20 years.

Comparing Texas to NY is dumb. Texas largest city, Houston, covers so much space it takes 1.5 hrs to drive from one end to the other. I figure you don’t understand the point but I’m talking about population density. NY has 401 people per sq mile. Texas 101. You obvious have no understanding of viruses so here is a little nugget. A virus needs a hot to replicate. The more hosts you have in a given area, the more likely it is to spread. Texas is second in total case yet 26th in population density. That tells me you fucks have no respect for your fellow neighbor and that your governor is a dumbfuck that would rather blame windmills for a power outage.

You guys tried dropping mandates twice and both times it created a surge. You got fortunate this time because of vaccines and literally infecting each other for fun.

Lastly, you don’t get to spike the football when you lost the game by a wide margin.

20 hours later:

After no COVID deaths on Sunday, Texas sees highest
Monday death count in two months
By Robert Downen | May 17, 2021

ratio3x2_900.jpg

What was statistically Texas’ best day of the pandemic was followed by a sobering number one day later.

On Sunday, the state’s Department of State Health Services reported its first day without recording a COVID-19 death since March 21, 2020.

The good news was dampened less than 20 hours later, when DSHS reported 23 new COVID deaths on Monday — the highest Monday count in nearly two months.

Public health experts said the day-to-day discrepancy is likely due to the method of reporting COVID deaths, which usually requires an autopsy and other steps that can cause gaps between the time of death and when it is actually reported to the state.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/ne...ro-COVID-19-deaths-for-first-day-16182915.php
Yeah I knew this story was bullshit. Texas is still up there as one of the highest 7 day averages of deaths. Not that their politicians actually give a shit about their people.

LOL. People in Texas aren't getting the vaccine. Fucking media BS when they try to say Texas are getting that experimental shit. Texas is doing just fine without masks and without people believe the fake vaccine propaganda.

What you don’t understand is every person who died was a preventable death. That’s why he was calling Texas Neanderthal. There is a vaccine but Texas decided that going out to bars without masks was more important than saving a few lives. A mask, that can reduce the spread was such a terrible inconvenience for so many that the possibility of killing a loved one became an option. Fucking pathetic.
If you'll alow me a rephrasing of your post, you believe it is (expletively) pathetic to value and act on bolstering the replenishment of a country's population in the face of a steeply declining birth rate in order to possibly, artificially extend the natural lives of its soonest-to-expire populace through methods of force, coercion, and ridicule.

Accurate? Inaccurate? To what degree of either, and why?

20 hours later:
After no COVID deaths on Sunday, Texas sees highest Monday death count in two months
By Robert Downen | May 17, 2021

ratio3x2_900.jpg

What was statistically Texas’ best day of the pandemic was followed by a sobering number one day later.

On Sunday, the state’s Department of State Health Services reported its first day without recording a COVID-19 death since March 21, 2020.

The good news was dampened less than 20 hours later, when DSHS reported 23 new COVID deaths on Monday — the highest Monday count in nearly two months.

Public health experts said the day-to-day discrepancy is likely due to the method of reporting COVID deaths, which usually requires an autopsy and other steps that can cause gaps between the time of death and when it is actually reported to the state.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/ne...ro-COVID-19-deaths-for-first-day-16182915.php
tenor.gif

Yeah I knew this story was bullshit. Texas is still up there as one of the highest 7 day averages of deaths. Not that their politicians actually give a shit about their people.
If i would prefer prefer Texas over Californian draconian style of lockdowns/covid state of living there.

Remember this absolute dipshit and her retarded prediction of "Dread" a few weeks ago
106860911-CDC-director-Extremely-concerned-about-the-US-Covid-trajectory-jpg

Anyone with a brain could see at the time that this was medical theatre and nothing more. She was clearly trying to appeal to anyone who was looking at Texas and Florida with envy, and trying to scare them into complying for a bit longer - it's just mad how many people couldn't see that it was medical theatre. People actually believed that this woman was being sincere here and not putting on act for the cameras.

TX and FL have done well, combination of vaccines, improved weather conditions and seasonality as the virus more or less behaves like any other respiratory virus. I keep repeating myself here, but covid-19 all but vanished in Europe last summer, it was pretty much gone. And that was without mask mandates or vaccines, so there's no reason to think this summer won't be at least the same, if not better.

I have absolutely no doubts though that we'll all be locked down again from September.

Lol

Also doctors are lying. Impossible that there are NO new deaths at all. What is this China?

Yeah sadly he isnt trolling.

How is it impossible? My country, Wales, has recorded zero deaths around 3-4 times in the past few weeks. TX is one state, if you were talking about America as a country then yeah, definitely a load of bollocks to have zero deaths. Scotland have also recorded zero deaths several times.

How is it impossible? My country, Wales, has recorded zero deaths around 3-4 times in the past few weeks. TX is one state, if you were talking about America as a country then yeah, definitely a load of bollocks to have zero deaths. Scotland have also recorded zero deaths several times.

Lol. The size of Texas population alone and the fact it has opened borders between other states

?? Wales? Isn’t the population there 3 million?

Harris County alone has almost 5 million.

Never forget when the Democrat Reich leaders said FL and TX would be riddled with bodies and the greatest travesty of our times with their COVID -9 policies.

Yet surprisingly the Dem Reich was 100% wrong while blue states surged despite the draconian measures. Almost as if propaganda and narratives are nothing more than propaganda and narratives...

Lol. The size of Texas population alone and the fact it has opened borders between other states

Is Mexico a state now?? Lol... might as well be.

And the southern border was where there were huge outbreaks, especially El Paso.

Don’t talk about that tho...

Back