The 2023 Heavies' Awards: Poster of the Year (FrankieNYC Award) FINALS Round - WINNER: BOXERMAURITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ares Black be screamin on ninjas like a roller coaster.

Keeps this place from gettin too friendly.

"The fuck you say bout WMMA,bitch?"

dragon-ball-super-broly-broly.gif

He the other side of the coin from @Better Every Day who is a nice gentleman

You should have voted for me. In an unfathomable act of charity I allow such blasphemous Jones idolatry from you,when I normally dont !

{<hhh]
Please forgive me, and in exchange for your forgiveness I will send you a free copy of the Gospel of Saint Jones. We can attend bible study together and study the sacred teachings of Saint Jones. I will do brief summaries of chapters, highlight important sections, help you memories verses etc. All free of charge

Please forgive me, and in exchange for your forgiveness I will send you a free copy of the Gospel of Saint Jones. We can attend bible study together and study the sacred teachings of Saint Jones. I will do brief summaries of chapters, highlight important sections, help you memories verses etc. All free of charge
giphy.gif

Anyway weren't we all supposed to vote for Dreyga, or face the consequences? What are the consequences we will now face
Well. He might hit the Utwig bomb. When that happens,and you try to log into sherdog this is what you will see. He's just waiting til the right time,he can do it whenever.

1.jpg

Seriously good finals list and I would love to vote for them all
But if I absolutely had to pick one
@StonedLemur
Active as hell, funny guy, great quality posts, positive energy all around
Was pretty hard to pick from that list of quality posters
It's like picking from Lamborghini, ferrari, porches etc
May the best man win
Cheers to a great 2024

Edit oh it's 2 people. My 2nd vote goes to @Poirierfan for the same reasons. Great funny guy and extra points for all the conor bashing posts

You're on top with us sir.

@Substance Abuse hahah that was a fun read:D
Did you write those for all finalists?

"Sherdog's new age UberTS, BoxerMaurits is seemingly ubiquitous - one day he's at GLORY event mingling with Alex Pereira showing him how to leg kick, the next he's at a UFC event with @Buff , putting together ideas on what throw pillow should follow Shadface. Constantly driving attention to kickboxing and making us all laugh, he's been an awesome addition to the forum the last few years."

I did. I thought I would do something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back