The last time a fighter cried with only words?

Legend has it, a fighter sheds a tear every time Stipe speaks

I forgot what a drama house TUF used to be, like when Bobby Southworth called Leben a fatherless bastard hahah
Worst part is Leben had only met his father like a 6 months before getting to the house or something at a bar. He asked him for $100 for something and irish goodbyed while skipping out on the tab.

Strickland whole shtick was his audience was the “real men” or whatever he said.

He then goes and cries Infront of millions of people because his dad slapped him around abit when he was a kid.

I mean he probably deserved it anyway. Most of us who got beat by our dads did. Who gives a fuck

Sean didn't cry when Dricus said that. He wanted to murder him for it.

Sean cried when life was good, on a major podcast as middleweight champ of the world. Then talking about it likely triggered the feelings he felt as a kid.

I've never seen so many scumbags hate on and make fun of a man for crying when reflecting on being abused as a child. I've never seen it in my life. Disgusting.

Maybe that peoples wouldn't make fun of Sean if he didn't try to act like a macho man. That incident with DDP just shows that he's not what we thinks he is. Remember when he called Roundtree a pussy because that last cried? Remember when he made fun of Adesanya's dead dog?

Strickland is mentally weak and somehow beat Izzy. The absolute state of the MW division is troubling.
Glad Dricus will knock him out and show the division what a MW in his mental and physical prime can do.

I have never cried in my life, because I am a real man. Now lets have a fist fight. Send location.

I actually have never cried once in my life. But it’s not something to be proud of at all like these mental midgets think. Actually it’s a disservice. I imagine I will when my father dies. A first cry. A long long cry. And I’m not afraid to share that.

Strickland is mentally weak and somehow beat Izzy. The absolute state of the MW division is troubling.
Glad Dricus will knock him out and show the division what a MW in his mental and physical prime can do.

The middleweight champion of the world, who outclassed and elite kickboxer for 5 rounds to achieve that, is "mentally weak"?

I'll start walking now. According to Google I should be there in about 1002 hours.
Cool! I’ll totally be ready to fight in 1002 hours! I’m getting warmed up now.

Nunchucks and bo staffs, right? This one gang kept wanting me to join ‘cause I’m pretty good with a bo staff.

Cool! I’ll totally be ready to fight in 1002 hours! I’m getting warmed up now.

Nunchucks and bo staffs, right? This one gang kept wanting me to join ‘cause I’m pretty good with a bo staff.
I brought nunchucks and also my replica Game of Thrones bastard sword, but that's just for self defense on the way.

Pretty sure Mike Chiesa shed a tear or two when fighter Kevin Lee talked bad about his Mammy.

I can't recall what he said but I don't even think it was bad, like he just mentioned her or something. Then Chiesa went all crazy and wanted to tear his head off ha ha, I pissed my pants laughing

Sean didn't cry when Dricus said that. He wanted to murder him for it.

Sean cried when life was good, on a major podcast as middleweight champ of the world. Then talking about it likely triggered the feelings he felt as a kid.

I've never seen so many scumbags hate on and make fun of a man for crying when reflecting on being abused as a child. I've never seen it in my life. Disgusting.
Oh pls you talking about guy who talks badly about someone's wife or is a hypocrite and called Khalil weak and gay for showing emotion. Yet he turns around and does the same thing. He's lucky Khalil is a nice guy and never called him out for it. Zero sympathy for Sean.. You probably the same guy that cheers and laughs when Sean gets personal with his insults.

Jon cried when they told him he was caught. <mma1>

Back