The metal thread \m/

Damn, this is killer. Could be me, but it's got a nice Repulsion vibe. Replete with cheesy Matt Harvey song intros.

Not a fan (saw them twice back in 1997 when they toured with Integrity, not my thing).
But some Sherdoggers will probably love it.

For fans of Neurosis their 1999 album Times of Grace is a classic but did you know their side project Tribes of Neurot released Grace a companion piece to this album the same. The band advises you play both together and man is it something. So amazing

So does Jets To Brazil.
I got a huge love for punk music, I wasn’t ever an official member but I always played drums for all the punk/pop punk/hardcore scene in my area. Mostly just a fill-in all the time, I can appreciate that some of the punk groups in my area did more technical stuff when we played.

I got a huge love for punk music, I wasn’t ever an official member but I always played drums for all the punk/pop punk/hardcore scene in my area. Mostly just a fill-in all the time, I can appreciate that some of the punk groups in my area did more technical stuff when we played.

I've always been a little more Punk than Metal. Never played in any bands though. Any I may have heard of?

I've always been a little more Punk than Metal. Never played in any bands though. Any I may have heard of?
LMAO no, they was just high school/post high school bands, don’t think any of us ever played any gigs past our home border. We mostly just played at parties or at bars in our home city.

The new Blood Incantation is Album of the Year for sure, just completed it and it's fucking mindblowing and possibly the best Death Metal record ever.

The new Blood Incantation is Album of the Year for sure, just completed it and it's fucking mindblowing and possibly the best Death Metal record ever.
didn’t even realize it was out. all i heard was the lead single and it was great. thanks for the heads up

<5>

didn’t even realize it was out. all i heard was the lead single and it was great. thanks for the heads up

<5>

It isn't out yet I believe. I got a copy cause I know the guy who runs Dark Descent Records.
Some people who pre-ordered it already got it I believe.

It isn't out yet I believe. I got a copy cause I know the guy who runs Dark Descent Records.
Some people who pre-ordered it already got it I believe.
yeah i checked apple music immediately and it says nov 22nd lmao wasn’t gonna shit on you though. i’m definitely anticipating the shit out of that album

Not even close Hank. It's not bad though.

Pretty sure it's leaked.

Back