The metal thread \m/

Not quite as heavy some of the music itt, but I love me some old school Protest The Hero.

Morbid Florist is the only thing worth listening to and even that's a rare occasion. For grindcore absurdity is tough to beat Sore Throat.

This is awesome to nap to.

Lmao 101 songs and only 43 minutes. Classic grind, I mostly like my Grindcore albums short and sweet. Around the 18-25 minutes is the sweet spot for me, long grind albums are usually a chore to get through, but it’s good background noise.

Lmao 101 songs and only 43 minutes. Classic grind, I mostly like my Grindcore albums short and sweet. Around the 18-25 minutes is the sweet spot for me, long grind albums are usually a chore to get through, but it’s good background noise.

Can't argue that, other than to say whatever length Repulsion "Horrified" is is still good to go. :)

On that note.

Remembers me Helloween (german Band). Didnt like it.... To bombastic.

Grinder was less bombastic. Pure goood speed metal, some awesome melodic solos. Pure german accent. Lol

A good song: (opener)

Remembers me Helloween (german Band). Didnt like it.... To bombastic.

Grinder was less bombastic. Pure goood speed metal, some awesome melodic solos. Pure german accent. Lol

A good song: (opener)

I love Blind Guardian, they're German too.

Not a big fan of Helloween.

Power Metal is one of the few genres I still enjoy from Metal these days. That, along with Prog and "Traditional" Heavy Metal as they call it. I've heard the term Melodic Metal be thrown around when referring to those genres as a group,

Last edited:
Back