The metal thread \m/

I can imagine. I still somewhat regret not going to last years Maryland Deathfest. Videos of it were sick. Not a big venue.

Mortician, Devourment, Rippikoulu, Blood, Immolation, Malignancy, G.O.D., etc. Insane Lineup.

Only time I saw Mortician was at the Relapse 10th anniversary show in 2000. Exhumed played. Can't remember who else.

[...]

Is there a better metal riff than Spheres of Madness? I'm pretty sure I've asked this in this thread before, but fuck every time it plays on Spotify I just get the urge to headbang violently

The Saw and the carnage done

Saw them live, club max 150 peoples, 7 inch/ 2.10 m ceiling, no barriers or anything, same floor height, 1st row....
and that riffing .... BOOM

found a diamond together with the above one ( ihave it only on tape, recorded it back in 89 or 90). And now i found this online.....

nekromantia

for winter.

Last edited:
found a diamond together with the above one ( ihave it only on tape, recorded it back in 89 or 90). And now i found this online.....

nekromantia

for winter.

Necromantia is life. Esp the 2nd LP

Greek BM is so weird and underrated.

The Saw and the carnage done

Saw them live, club max 150 peoples, 7 inch/ 2.10 m ceiling, no barriers or anything, same floor height, 1st row....
and that riffing .... BOOM

Bro they were touring with Napalm Death and it got fucking cancelled. Ruined my entire month tbh.

New Ditch and the Delta album is awesome. Far more interesting and original than most sludge bands.

Got my hands on the Portal tape collection (box set of all the albums).

Should probably get around to getting a cassette player someday....

images

(Not my pic)

Back