Law THE POLICE SHOOTING/USE OF FORCE MEGATHREAD: discussions to determine if justified or not

Yes they were acting stupid and fucking with and threatening the cops.

The best answer to this is for the cops to just say fuck it and let them kill each other. If no one wants them there.

Those that are interfering with investigations? Yes. I agree.
Then there is this phenomena called "swatting."

I was swatted. Scary shit mang. Survived ITT. But I have to say, one false move and it could be lights out, dirt nappy.

nice stupidity orca.

I'm going to ask again tubby. did you watch the video?

Yes, and I have no comment on it.

I was just addressing your statement that they didn't go far enough when asked if they had gone too far. Obviously you weren't being asked about the level of investigation and you knew that, I was just checking to see if you had enough sack to admit it.

Clearly you don't. You're content to hide behind dog whistles and suggestion. You're a coward.

Yes, and I have no comment on it.

I was just addressing your statement that they didn't go far enough when asked if they had gone too far. Obviously you weren't being asked about the level of investigation and you knew that, I was just checking to see if you had enough sack to admit it.

Clearly you don't. You're content to hide behind dog whistles and suggestion. You're a coward.
LOL, and you're a racist POS and a liar.. Like I GAF about what you think. tell us more about redlining fatty and how I "literally killed MLK."

George FLoyd was a woman beating piece of shit. get over it .

LOL, and you're a racist POS and a liar.. Like I GAF about what you think. tell us more about redlining fatty and how I "literally killed MLK."

George FLoyd was a woman beating piece of shit. get over it .

A racist piece of shit calling me a racist piece of shit is a mystical double negative, it basically means I'm awesome.

Thanks, buddy.

It seems like they are hindering the police investigation and offending them. On the surface I would say yes, it was justified but I don't know more details about this case.

A racist piece of shit calling me a racist piece of shit is a mystical double negative, it basically means I'm awesome.

Thanks, buddy.

no, you seek to subjugate black folk, and think they're retarded and in constant need of your help. "people" like you are an embarrassment. do you realize how cringe worthy you are?

this is you:

you'r a fucking joke. 300 plus pounds, at your age? can you even do 1 pull up? lol. wait, let me guess..genetics, right?

Absolute trashbags. There’s a reason why these neighborhoods are so shitty and so dangerous and there is no success there. It’s like a hornets nest. They just keep coming out running their mouths demanding badge numbers and then cry when arrested. Every one of them. Reports of gun shots with shells being found. Conducting an investigation simply asking if they heard any gunshots. “Get off my block/this is my shit” boy got things going and yes, he should have been arrested. Cops didn’t touch anyone and he is walking to check out the red car when he says “I’ll knock your ass out.” That’s assault. Then the loud mouth bitch interferes with the arrest and starts wilding out and runs into an officer. Boom, she’s arrested. Third girl tries to physically block her getting arrested.

The only one I question is detaining the smaller boy, who of course, says he can’t breathe. Not everything is on camera, maybe he did something we didn’t see. The one after that was questionable as well, but again, not everything is on camera.

It’s all intimidation tactics. They come out in numbers in a show of force and are loud and demand badge numbers and stick cameras in the cops’ faces trying to insinuate they will get in trouble or end up on the internet. All attempts to get the cops to leave.

Cops should have started offering to bring in job fairs or education. That would have sent them running

so fucking stupid. I mean, what is the point of doing this. like Bernie Mac said, sometimes Police brutality has its place. fuck these people.

Tells the sgt to call the supervisor? Wow.
It’s like children who have heard a line that sounds cool, and just repeat it without understanding it. Another one I hear is “I’m in fear for my life.”

Literally nobody who has said they are in fear for their lives, has been in fear for their lives. It’s just a line to get what you want.

no, you seek to subjugate black folk, and think they're retarded and in constant need of your help. "people" like you are an embarrassment. do you realize how cringe worthy you are?

this is you:

you'r a fucking joke. 300 plus pounds, at your age? can you even do 1 pull up? lol. wait, let me guess..genetics, right?

Those are your words, not mine. I have never said black people are less capable, I have only pointed out obstacles they have to overcome. It's important to mention your tactic has been in use since before emancipation, when emancipationists were told by slaveowners that treating black people like people was basically infantilizing them.

Keep making fun of my weight, it makes me smile. I'm down to just above 200 theses days and have had one piece of junk food in a year (because my father made torrone for Christmas). My target is 180 and I expect to reach it this year.

so fucking stupid. I mean, what is the point of doing this. like Bernie Mac said, sometimes Police brutality has its place. fuck these people.
No, police brutality has no place. Do I want to sometimes see some asshole get their asses kicked for the way they act? Yes, absolutely. But I never want to see police brutality because it is so much more harmful than any satisfactory feelings of seeing someone get something they deserve at the expense of trust in law enforcement by police violating rights and laws. Now, if the person attacks officers or resists arrest and force gets used on them, great! But not to the extent that it is actual police brutality.

Keep making fun of my weight, it makes me smile. I'm down to just above 200 theses days and have had one piece of junk food in a year (because my father made torrone for Christmas). My target is 180 and I expect to reach it this year.
Good for you. keep it up.

No, police brutality has no place. Do I want to sometimes see some asshole get their asses kicked for the way they act? Yes, absolutely. But I never want to see police brutality because it is so much more harmful than any satisfactory feelings of seeing someone get something they deserve at the expense of trust in law enforcement by police violating rights and laws. Now, if the person attacks officers or resists arrest and force gets used on them, great! But not to the extent that it is actual police brutality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back