Law THE POLICE SHOOTING/USE OF FORCE MEGATHREAD: discussions to determine if justified or not

<{outtahere}>

Congratulations TS you managed to find a video showing the worst people in the world.

Absolute trashbags. There’s a reason why these neighborhoods are so shitty and so dangerous and there is no success there. It’s like a hornets nest. They just keep coming out running their mouths demanding badge numbers and then cry when arrested. Every one of them. Reports of gun shots with shells being found. Conducting an investigation simply asking if they heard any gunshots. “Get off my block/this is my shit” boy got things going and yes, he should have been arrested. Cops didn’t touch anyone and he is walking to check out the red car when he says “I’ll knock your ass out.” That’s assault. Then the loud mouth bitch interferes with the arrest and starts wilding out and runs into an officer. Boom, she’s arrested. Third girl tries to physically block her getting arrested.

The only one I question is detaining the smaller boy, who of course, says he can’t breathe. Not everything is on camera, maybe he did something we didn’t see. The one after that was questionable as well, but again, not everything is on camera.

It’s all intimidation tactics. They come out in numbers in a show of force and are loud and demand badge numbers and stick cameras in the cops’ faces trying to insinuate they will get in trouble or end up on the internet. All attempts to get the cops to leave.

Cops should have started offering to bring in job fairs or education. That would have sent them running
Do you have the same opinion when it comes to auditors or sovereign citizens?

Reactions: N13
I side with the cops here.

It's fine to watch what they are doing from the side out of their way when they ask - but to keep getting in their face antagonizing them, that is a mistake and 100% their own fault.

those innocent bystanders are being held back by the system.

This is why we kneel.

There’s a winning argument. You say stupid ass comments, get your shit pushed in dry, and say triggered
You crack me up. Why don't you supply me with the posts you want to see me post, you fascist.

1710102818393.png

Last edited:
Do you have the same opinion when it comes to auditors or sovereign citizens?

Not the auditors, or at least not all of them. Depends on the issue and their behavior. Second amendment auditors simply displaying a gun-unless doing shit that is highly suspicious (I had one that kept ducking and hiding behind shit with a rifle). First amendment auditors-not usually a problem simply filming, but they can sometimes be a distraction and hinder investigations, which I have an issue with.

Sovereigns? Fuck em. They are whack jobs and need dealt with appropriately. By that, I mean held accountable for every law they break in the appropriate manner. When they claim that only the post office has authority over them and they try to resist arrest….have fun.

You could just watch the video and present an argument. Theres that approach
Well sure, but I already decided to approach this thread in another way. And it worked.

You not only took the bait, but you also seem to have swallowed the hook.

Well sure, but I already decided to approach this thread in another way. And it worked.

You not only took the bait, but you also seem to have swallowed the hook.

And you swallowed the dick. What’s your point? I get it, you have no argument so you’re trolling for amusement. It’s a weak man’s game

• Haha
Reactions: N13
Not the auditors, or at least not all of them. Depends on the issue and their behavior. Second amendment auditors simply displaying a gun-unless doing shit that is highly suspicious (I had one that kept ducking and hiding behind shit with a rifle). First amendment auditors-not usually a problem simply filming, but they can sometimes be a distraction and hinder investigations, which I have an issue with.

Sovereigns? Fuck em. They are whack jobs and need dealt with appropriately. By that, I mean held accountable for every law they break in the appropriate manner. When they claim that only the post office has authority over them and they try to resist arrest….have fun.
At least you’re sort of consistent. Sort of.

If you could elaborate?
Auditors basically go out, try to get cops to stop them, and then ask for their badge numbers while being uncooperative. But you said all the people in the video basically go out there and ask for their badge numbers. Those two are pretty much the same. Except the people in the video don’t intend to get stopped by cops. Auditors do.

Auditors basically go out, try to get cops to stop them, and then ask for their badge numbers while being uncooperative. But you said all the people in the video basically go out there and ask for their badge numbers. Those two are pretty much the same. Except the people in the video don’t intend to get stopped by cops. Auditors do.

The people in the video are just saying that shit because somewhere, someone on a video told them “always ask for badge numbers.” I think the people in the video were trying to be obnoxious or if they were smart, which clearly they are not, they were baiting the cops to get a quick lawsuit. The cops didn’t bite on that. When the one dude threatened to knock the cop out, he ceased being an auditor(not that he was trying to be-he was just harassing the cops for cred and because he hates them) and became a criminal. The cops had a pow wow to discuss the best way to make the arrest and plan for any other action and carried it out.

And I know auditors plan on getting cops to interact with them in attempts to get them to fuck up for either a lawsuit, cred on youtube, or to prove some point. But the ones that suck at it fuck up in the process and open themselves to arrest. Cops tend to oblige obnoxious folks.

My question was where are you saying I am only “sort of” consistent?

The cops get a call about gunshots, and when they show up, the locals cause a ruckus.

Pretty soon the calls are going to go like this:

"Hello, 911, what is your emergency?"

"Yeah, people are shooting guns, we need the police now!'

"What is your location?"

"The Southside Projects, building D"

*Click*

"Hello?"

Last edited:
Back