Law THE POLICE SHOOTING/USE OF FORCE MEGATHREAD: discussions to determine if justified or not

- I've got some friends on dial to deal with those douches!

tackleberry.jpg

Without any other info it definitely looks like it.

It's generally not a good idea to walk up on cops and antagonize them though.
There you go why theybwere arrested.teens might antagonize people with out any authority but people with authority will not deal with this crap

Not sure if the coup de grace was necessary here, the dude was screaming in agony having been shot thrice prior. But he was a diddler so whatever.

Rob Adams July 2022 San Bernardino

Police were called to an illegal gambling establishment over reports of a man with a gun threatening people. Police arrive in an unmarked police vehicle and park to conduct surveillance before approaching several suspects outside.

Within a few second, adams removes a gun from his waist and holds it in his right hand as he strolls up to the police car in a somewhat aggressive manner like he determines who can come into the lot. He was a suspect in an armed robbery at that location previously but not sure what came of that.

Police exit the vehicle and give verbal commands according to police and witnesses. Adams turns and runs and begins to take cover behind a vehicle and is shot as he is throwing the gun up onto the roof of the building. Family contends it was a cellphone, yet you can see him him underhand throwing the gun up onto the roof.

In no surprise, ben crump, called it an execution and sued the city. Just a few days ago, the city paid 4 million to the family. crump got almost half of it-1.6 million. They made it about race-another black man murdered by police. Yet, like always, they ignore the fact that you have a criminal with an illegal gun approaching people like a thug. Who is most often and overwhelmingly the victims of gun violence in cities? Black males. Who is the shooter? Black males. No one will point this out that at some point, this dude probably would have been a shooter if he hadn’t been already. He was some kind of bodyguard for the illegal gambling place according to reports I read when this first came out.

Another family hits the shitbag lottery winning a huge settlement because their family member was a thug.

https://abc7.com/death-of-rob-marqu...-police-after-man-killed-by-officer/14590884/

Not sure if the coup de grace was necessary here, the dude was screaming in agony having been shot thrice prior. But he was a diddler so whatever.

Just saw this. It’s tough to see but after the final shot, it looks like a gun or something falls to the ground. Is there a link with the story?

Just saw this. It’s tough to see but after the final shot, it looks like a gun or something falls to the ground. Is there a link with the story?
It's his brain that falls to the ground. But it was ruled justified because of the totality of the circumstances. The layout of the room prevented the shotgunner from noticing the gun was already on the ground. Also the dude was mortally wounded already and the headshot was just a formality.

It's his brain that falls to the ground. But it was ruled justified because of the totality of the circumstances. The layout of the room prevented the shotgunner from noticing the gun was already on the ground. Also the dude was mortally wounded already and the headshot was just a formality.

Thanks for the link. Whatever fell after the last shot looked black-maybe the bag with the gun? Brain doesn’t look like that. Pedo is gone. Good shoot

Thanks for the link. Whatever fell after the last shot looked black-maybe the bag with the gun? Brain doesn’t look like that. Pedo is gone. Good shoot
Yeah I'm not upset it happened, but even the other officers were like "oh shit" and the supervisor quickly cleared the house.

Didn't know that bean bag rounds could penetrate and kill. Don't know that I've seen many videos where those things really stop anyone. Except for the one where the cop uses it to shoot a knife out of a guys hand, but I could be misremembering that.

Rob Adams July 2022 San Bernardino

Police were called to an illegal gambling establishment over reports of a man with a gun threatening people. Police arrive in an unmarked police vehicle and park to conduct surveillance before approaching several suspects outside.

Within a few second, adams removes a gun from his waist and holds it in his right hand as he strolls up to the police car in a somewhat aggressive manner like he determines who can come into the lot. He was a suspect in an armed robbery at that location previously but not sure what came of that.

Police exit the vehicle and give verbal commands according to police and witnesses. Adams turns and runs and begins to take cover behind a vehicle and is shot as he is throwing the gun up onto the roof of the building. Family contends it was a cellphone, yet you can see him him underhand throwing the gun up onto the roof.

In no surprise, ben crump, called it an execution and sued the city. Just a few days ago, the city paid 4 million to the family. crump got almost half of it-1.6 million. They made it about race-another black man murdered by police. Yet, like always, they ignore the fact that you have a criminal with an illegal gun approaching people like a thug. Who is most often and overwhelmingly the victims of gun violence in cities? Black males. Who is the shooter? Black males. No one will point this out that at some point, this dude probably would have been a shooter if he hadn’t been already. He was some kind of bodyguard for the illegal gambling place according to reports I read when this first came out.

Another family hits the shitbag lottery winning a huge settlement because their family member was a thug.

https://abc7.com/death-of-rob-marqu...-police-after-man-killed-by-officer/14590884/

I am shocked! You defend the poice in a case they were convicted of acting wrongly in and can't keep your racist thoughts to yourself. i can imagine every African American was in serious jeopardy around you when you were working

Yeah I'm not upset it happened, but even the other officers were like "oh shit" and the supervisor quickly cleared the house.

Yeah, I heard the oh shit come out after the lobotomy

What a colossal fuck up! Shooting the victim? Maybe running from the car confused them as to whether that subject running at them or towards them? Not defending them, just trying to figure out how that could happen. Did she survive?

Didn't know that bean bag rounds could penetrate and kill. Don't know that I've seen many videos where those things really stop anyone. Except for the one where the cop uses it to shoot a knife out of a guys hand, but I could be misremembering that.

Bean bag rounds within 100 feet can penetrate the body and can kill to the head easily. I have seen plenty take people down when aimed at legs or gut. I remember the training on that and time at the range when we started carrying them.

Last edited:
I am shocked! You defend the poice in a case they were convicted of acting wrongly in and can't keep your racist thoughts to yourself. i can imagine every African American was in serious jeopardy around you when you were working

They were not convicted of anything, but not surprised a retard like you doesn’t know the distinction. TN vs Garner. Subject has a gun and approaching the officers like he owns the place. And I didn’t make it about race you twat, ben crump did like always. I just broke down the shooting and ridiculous settlement and his cut. I treated everyone with respect regardless of race or even guilt. But then, you’re the idiot that tried to claim I have murdered people in the line of duty, so this is expected. You’re an absolute joke

What a colossal fuck up! Shooting the victim? Maybe running from the car confused them as to whether that subject running at them or towards them? Not defending them, just trying to figure out how that could happen. Did she survive?
Brother the second word of the video title is "fatally"

Brother the second word of the video title is "fatally"

My bad. I thought it referred to the suspect because on my screen, it says “police fatally shoot abduction” and then it goes off the screen. And it was early ass in the morning and I have been up since 2347 hrs due to back spasms and I just clicked on the video. So I wasn’t paying close attention. Normally, I pay attention to detail, which is kind of my thing. Cut me some slack on this one, k?

Back