Movies The Super Mario Bros. Movie Trailer

You started it. Can't back it up though.
Back up what? Some jokes work, some don't. Some peopel did like it, some didn't no harm no foul. As for you, you are pro anything that is pro gay or trans and will disagree and fight anyone that disagrees with you. The problem is you do not care about quality, only the message. You could not admit if something sucks (like The Sandman, or many other Disney crap) because you support only the inclusion. Not the quality. It is like a Black person supporting the Medea movies even though they suck just because it features black people. Authentic people dont do that, Spike Lee calls it buffonery.

i thought it was a funny comment but then again im not the pc police. I also read it and moved onto the other comments and forgor about it immediately only for it to be brought up again by people who dont want the thread to be political but cant help themselves in engaging when they could have just ignored the comment. The comment also is relevant because if it was disney that had the movie they probably would do something silly like that.
We live in a world of sensitive people. I grew up in a black neighborhood where everyone made fun of everything. This generation is fooked.

Ok tough guy dont get your panties in a twist, it was a fucking joke and if you cant take it that is your problem, amongst many others I am sure. I was responding to a poster who made a joke about Princess Peaches tits ffs.
Don't be so sensitive!

1st generation Italian Americans should be complaining about the casting.

If you didn't argue with his original comment it would have been forgotten about and not derailed this thread.
His original comment was bullshit and needed to be called out.

Back up what? Some jokes work, some don't. Some peopel did like it, some didn't no harm no foul. As for you, you are pro anything that is pro gay or trans and will disagree and fight anyone that disagrees with you. The problem is you do not care about quality, only the message. You could not admit if something sucks (like The Sandman, or many other Disney crap) because you support only the inclusion. Not the quality. It is like a Black person supporting the Medea movies even though they suck just because it features black people. Authentic people dont do that, Spike Lee calls it buffonery.
Literally none of this is true.

I'm 70% convinced they are going the Sonic marketing campaign where they very obviously made Sonic look like shit to bring attention to it, and then "fixed" it to appease everyone. Pratt doesn't have a deep voice and Mario isnt particularly hard to do, he could easily do enough to resemble it.

But studio suits do what they do and might think Chris Pratt is the selling point of this movie so they want him to sound recognizable.

Chris Pratt taking a job from a much more deserving Italian voice actor, not a fan

images

Lol at this thread. Having casted a guy who’s last name is black is enough for me to be outraged.

for real though Super Mario 64 is the goat among others being high quality. They have some good material to work with, it should be solid.

Back