The Trenches, Episode 27 Poll: With TJ out, who should face Marlon Moraes for the vacant BW belt?

With TJ Dillashaw suspended, who should face Marlon Moraes for the vacant bantamweight belt?

• Total voters
I will re-up the link on the first post as soon as it's ready.

If Jason is as god-like as Ant claim he is, then why can't he fix his internet connection?

Alright, the first post has been updated with the new video. Let's get this show on the road!

Feel free to post questions or comments or funny things in this thread, and also join in on the youtube chat where they can see it and respond live.

Stream ain't online

If Cejudo is moving up to 135 permanently, then he makes sense, otherwise Munhoz is the fight to make.

Moraes already starched Sterling easily.

Who's hairline would win in a fight - Cejudo or Khabib?

Where the fuck is the love for John Linaker?
He's fighting Cory Sandhagen at the end of April in Fort Lauderdale on ESPN. Assuming he needs 3 months for another camp, if he wins that puts his next fight in July.

With the trend of the smaller fighter winning against the bigger fighter do you think that Pettis does have a real chance of beating Wonderboy ?
I personally think Wonderboy is gonna school him but recently that wasnt the case with the bigger guys.

He's fighting Cory Sandhagen at the end of April in Fort Lauderdale on ESPN. Assuming he needs 3 months for another camp, if he wins that puts his next fight in July.
I know all of that, his name should be mentioned with these others. He has done more than Aljobum Sterling.

I know all of that, his name should be mentioned with these others. He has done more than Aljobum Sterling.
Lineker's on a two-fight win streak after getting handled by TJ, beating Chito Vera on the scorecards and knocking out Boom Kelleher. Meanwhile Aljo is on a three-fight win streak with decisions over Brett Johns and Jimmie Rivera plus a submission of Cody Stamann.

Lineker's on a two-fight win streak after getting handled by TJ, beating Chito Vera on the scorecards and knocking out Boom Kelleher. Meanwhile Aljo is on a three-fight win streak with decisions over Brett Johns and Jimmie Rivera plus a submission of Cody Stamann.
How many times has Linker been ko’d dead at this weight class? He lost to TJ no shame in that. Aljo looked impressive in one of those wind the other 2 were very forgettable. Linaker would obliterate him.

How many times has Linker been ko’d dead at this weight class? He lost to TJ no shame in that. Aljo looked impressive in one of those wind the other 2 were very forgettable. Linaker would obliterate him.
The more we talk about it, the more I like the idea of Lineker vs Aljo. That'd be a hell of a fight.

The more we talk about it, the more I like the idea of Lineker vs Aljo. That'd be a hell of a fight.
Noway I want Morias vs Linaker. I don’t think Linaker has much of a chance but damn that is some fire works.

I'm the resident joker now!?

@Frank McEdgar this is your fault! I know that you're conspiring to take my Kung Fu bows! You told Ant this!:D

Thoughts on Lineker constantly getting unranked opponents and UFC/Ali protecting Cody from him ? Still sad that Lineker didnt get the chance to KO Cody before it was cool.

As for anyone asking for "sources" about Ali protecting Cody from Lineker . They wanted to make Cody vs Lineker after Cruz vs Lineker fell through but Cody was "injured" .

Noway I want Morias vs Linaker. I don’t think Linaker has much of a chance but damn that is some fire works.
I think Lineker has a very good chance of KOing Moraes . Moraes has been T/KOd before and i think he will try to grapple with Lineker.
Lineker is a powerful brawler with an iron chin . He has never been hurt before.

Back