Crime The violence recently directed at Asian Americans

Italian Computer Science student working on his PhD at Columbia University, has been knifed "randomly" and been murdered in Harlem.
Sans-titre-2.png

https://abcnews.go.com/US/columbia-student-stabbed-death-manhattan/story?id=81537821

Apparently, this brilliant young Italian was working on cutting edge computer science theories and had just arrived at the university.
From other students who knew him:
"Davide was super witty and sharp, you could talk to him for hours about any random subject, amazing pianist, super brilliant guy and could make friends with anyone, it pains me knowing that he is gone and that we've lost such a good person".
"We got an email this morning about the student killed. He was a PHD student working on amazing system on a chip research. Crazy that 2 Columbia students have been murdered in the past 3 years."

"[The arrested male] is a reputed gang member last arrested in 2013 for gang assault. He was released on parole five years later.
He has prior arrests for conspiracy, also in 2014, and assault in 2013. Vincent Pinkney, a Manhattan man, has 11 previous arrests dating back to 2012 for burglary, assaults, and other alleged crimes, according to police sources."

A Columbia University graduate student has been stabbed to death near the Ivy League school's New York City campus while walking home from soccer practice. The student, 30-year-old Davide Giri, suffered a stab wound to his abdomen just before 11 p.m. Thursday near West 123 St. and Amsterdam Ave., at the north end of Morningside Park, according to the New York Police Department.

<{clintugh}>

USA joggers at it again. Don't even know where to begin with this freaking story. Just everything is wrong.
1. Top tier young mind from Europe working on things that will literally change humanity getting killed by a totally useless monster that will just continue to hurt society.
2. A perp that has a history of violence and crime, released multiple times by NY legal system. Why the F was he allowed on the streets?
3. Apparently around Columbia University, students (esp female) are followed by such crazy people on daily basis, they complain, nothing is done.

Let's just agree that parts of USA are no longer first world! Shithole all the way!

Ejected? Why weren't the police called? That is straight up assault. Were they too scared to call the police on a women of color or something?

Imagine if a GIANT white girl with an NBA father destroyed a little black girl. Biggest story in the country? But when the attacker is black....... Hush... Hush....

This one is disturbing for me since I've walked this street about a dozen times.

That has to be targeted. He even seems scared and is panicking from them talking to him from the car (I'm assuming words were exchanged)

It's like he knew them for sure.

That has to be targeted. He even seems scared and is panicking from them talking to him from the car (I'm assuming words were exchanged)

It looks almost targeted with how they slow down. Any background story here. I'm sure they could see it's an old man walking.
They just casually roll up and shoot him. No big deal at all.
Apparently this guy has a history

https://wgntv.com/news/chicagocrime/man-shot-killed-near-chinatown-elementary-school/

Chicago police did not rule out Joyner’s involvement in other hate crimes and random acts of violence on the North Side.

Apparently this guy has a history

https://wgntv.com/news/chicagocrime/man-shot-killed-near-chinatown-elementary-school/

Chicago police did not rule out Joyner’s involvement in other hate crimes and random acts of violence on the North Side.

Ah, got it. Just another thug killing an innocent for no reason.

'the 23-year-old suspect has been arrested four times, twice for gun offenses.'

I have no idea why we this guy wasn't in jail for life already. Instead he's free, roaming around looking for his next victim. Classic.

Italian Computer Science student working on his PhD at Columbia University, has been knifed "randomly" and been murdered in Harlem.
Sans-titre-2.png

https://abcnews.go.com/US/columbia-student-stabbed-death-manhattan/story?id=81537821

Apparently, this brilliant young Italian was working on cutting edge computer science theories and had just arrived at the university.
"Davide was super witty and sharp, you could talk to him for hours about any random subject, amazing pianist, super brilliant guy and could make friends with anyone, it pains me knowing that he is gone and that we've lost such a good person".
"We got an email this morning about the student killed. He was a PHD student working on amazing system on a chip research. Crazy that 2 Columbia students have been murdered in the past 3 years."

"[The arrested male] is a reputed gang member last arrested in 2013 for gang assault. He was released on parole five years later.
He has prior arrests for conspiracy, also in 2014, and assault in 2013. Vincent Pinkney, a Manhattan man, has 11 previous arrests dating back to 2012 for burglary, assaults, and other alleged crimes, according to police sources."

<{clintugh}>

USA joggers at it again. Don't even know where to begin with this freaking story. Just everything is wrong.
1. Top tier young mind from Europe working on things that will literally change humanity getting killed by a totally useless monster that will just continue to hurt society.
2. A perp that has a history of violence and crime, released multiple times by NY legal system. Why the F was he allowed on the streets?
3. Apparently around Columbia University, students (esp female) are followed by such crazy people on daily basis, they complain, nothing is done.

Let's just agree that parts of USA are no longer first world! Shithole all the way!
Passports to the US should some with a warning that you will possibly, if not likely, end up a crime statistic at the hands of a person who had no business being on the street.

He shot from the car and went out to shoot some more

Passports to the US should some with a warning that you will possibly, if not likely, end up a crime statistic at the hands of a person who had no business being on the street.

if you can show some stat that says that at least 50% of visitors are victims of crime sure....otherwise not really

Sans-titre-2.png

<{clintugh}>

Sad story and situation.

New York is a heavy Democrat area and overwhelmingly voted for Biden and the Democrats at the last election. This leniency in crime is what they voted for.

I, for one, am not surprised at all by stories like this. But, hey, at least there are no more mean tweets.

Sans-titre-2.png

<{clintugh}>

I think some Chinese PHD student died the same way ten years ago. It wasn't big on the news because the kids were like 13 or 14.

Sad story and situation.
New York is a heavy Democrat area and overwhelmingly voted for Biden and the Democrats at the last election. This leniency in crime is what they voted for.
I, for one, am not surprised at all by stories like this. But, hey, at least there are no more mean tweets.

Just sounds crazy to me that someone would randomly stab someone who's just walking home.
You hear that alot in some US cities, unfortunately usually Democrat run.
The Tessa Majors case is similar. They just stabbed her, not even to rob anything, just to kill.

Clinton might have been right when she talked of "super predators". They exist.

Back