Crime The violence recently directed at Asian Americans

I know a lot of Asian people who took issue with the whole “China virus” “Kung flu” stuff.

But I’m not sure I see the connection to these violent crimes. To an increase in racist rhetoric among a certain demographic, yes. But not with these blacks people who are committing these crimes. These people have always been racist criminals.

This is more a result of less policing and criminals that feel untouchable and free to prey upon the most vulnerable.
Yes.

However, the spikes in attacks against Asians started long before this recent development. The attacks began when the Covid outbreak started.

Now, if anyone doubts that an American President's rhetoric have no influence on his citizen's decisions to act violently, there's a bunch of people in prison right now who attacked the Capitol and we all know it was the President's rhetoric and tremendous influence that inspired them to be morons

Nobody said anything about white people in MAGA hats being responsible for anything.

It was a very simple concept that people found difficult for Trump and a few of his dumb fuck followers to understand.

1. Scientific calls the virus Covid19. They don't want to associate the virus with any specific region because they know there are dumb fucks out there.

2. Trump is too dumb to recognize this.

3. Attacks on Asians increase.

4. They ask Trump, "Why do you keep calling it China Virus when you know that Asian Americans are being attacked and many aren't even Chinese?"

5. Steve French can't understand this simple concept and turns it into some bullshit about White People in MAGA hats. LOL you stupid fuck.

How about...

1. A world pandemic originates in China

2. A small percentage of Black people are beating the shit out of elderly Asians in California.

3. The two may be connected in some cases, but this has nothing to do with Trump. The MAGA hat part was sarcasm, because sometimes stupid posts deserve stupid responses.

Trump calling a virus that broke out in China, the "China Virus" isn't racist. CNN and the rest of the left wing media were trying to make big deal out of something that wasn't there and you gobbled it up. What about the Spanish Flu, or Ebola? It's not uncommon to name to the place of Origin when referring to a global virus.

Last edited:
Do you have any evidence to suggest they aren't being investigated? A teenager was charged with murder for a fatal shoving just a few days ago. And the attacks have made national news.

Also, leveraging your suggestion into downplaying anti-Chinese sentiment by a right wing head of government (that has clearly correlated with greater animosity toward Asian Americans) is sleazy af.

And its sleazy that white people tell Asian people like me what we are supposed to be outraged by. I don't know a single person that cares about the virus which is from Wuhan China being called the Wuhan virus. When you make a big deal of things that don't matter they get lumped in with things that do matter which makes the things that do matter get less attention. That is the tragedy of the liberal and let's be honest white liberal outrage minus maybe some prop Asian someone found to write an article for the Atlantic or the Nation.

Obviously murder and serious assaults get attention but in the Bay Area does not pay attention to smaller attacks. That is just what I've been told by people that live there.

How about...

2. A small percentage of Black people are beating the shit out of elderly Asians.

3. The two may be connected in some cases, but this has nothing to do with Trump. The MAGA hat part was sarcasm, because sometimes stupid posts deserve stupid responses.

Trump calling a virus that broke out in China, the "China Virus" isn't racist. CNN and the rest of the left wing media were trying to make big deal out of something that wasn't there and you gobbled it up. What about the Spanish Flu, or Ebola? It's not uncommon to name to the place of Origin when referring to a virus.

Reported this post as you are Literally Hitler!;)

I know a lot of Asian people who took issue with the whole “China virus” “Kung flu” stuff.

But I’m not sure I see the connection to these violent crimes. To an increase in racist rhetoric among a certain demographic, yes. But not with these blacks people who are committing these crimes. These people have always been racist criminals.

This is more a result of less policing and criminals that feel untouchable and free to prey upon the most vulnerable.

This is fair

How about...

2. A small percentage of Black people are beating the shit out of elderly Asians.

Trump calling a virus that broke out in China, the "China Virus" isn't racist. CNN and the rest of the left wing media were trying to make big deal out of something that wasn't there and you gobbled it up. What about the Spanish Flu, or Ebola? It's not uncommon to name to the place of Origin when referring to a virus.

Yes. A world Pandemic originates in China. Everybody and their dog knows this. But the POTUS for whatever reasons, needs to keep reminding people that it's all China's fault. They tell him Asians are under attack and as President he should be a little more careful with his words because a POTUS is a very influential position. But he insists anyway.

Then, he continues his reckless and irresponsible rhetoric, this time directing it at the elections and instead of a bunch of morons attacking innocent Asian Americans, they attack the Capitol.

Its very simple and after the Kung Flu attacks on innocent Americans and now the attacks on our Capitol, it should be very obvious now why people demanded the President be a grown up with his messaging.

Yes. A world Pandemic originates in China. Everybody and their dog knows this. But the POTUS for whatever reasons, needs to keep reminding people that it's all China's fault. They tell him Asians are under attack and as President he should be a little more careful with his words because a POTUS is a very influential position. But he insists anyway.

Then, he continues his reckless and irresponsible rhetoric, this time directing it at the elections and instead of a bunch of morons attacking innocent Asian Americans, they attack the Capitol.

Its very simple and after the Kung Flu attacks on innocent Americans and now the attacks on our Capitol, it should be very obvious now why people demanded the President be a grown up with his messaging.

4yccr9.jpg

Anyone actually read the first article linked?

"The two incidents do not appear to be directly connected, and there is no evidence as to their motivations".

In other words, it could just as easily be shit-bags attacking elderly Asians because they are the softest of targets. Rather than because the Bad Orange Man used nasty words:rolleyes:

Anyone actually read the first article linked?

"The two incidents do not appear to be directly connected, and there is no evidence as to their motivations".

In other words, it could just as easily be shit-bags attacking elderly Asians because they are the softest of targets. Rather than because the Bad Orange Man used nasty words:rolleyes:

Long before this article came out all the Asians getting attacked due to Kung Flu frustrations were soft targets. It was either the elderly or college girls who were getting attacked. Never the guys who look like they could throw down.

And its sleazy that white people tell Asian people like me what we are supposed to be outraged by. I don't know a single person that cares about the virus which is from Wuhan China being called the Wuhan virus.

Man, it's almost like you don't actually care about this issue or chain of news stories at all given that you somehow missed the countless Asian Americans who have voiced such disgust...or that the "Wuhan" link was made at the national level by the two prominent Asian American celebrities who specifically led a Twitter campaign about the issue.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/daniel-dae-kim-daniel-wu-200742750.html

And, of course, no one told you what to be outraged by. They/I simply asked for some minimal evidence or reasoning: evidence for your conspiracy that the attacks are being enabled and reasoning for why you went out of your way to defend anti-Asian rhetoric by right wing politicians that are, again, clearly tied to negative attitudes toward Asian Americans.

Obviously murder and serious assaults get attention but in the Bay Area does not pay attention to smaller attacks. That is just what I've been told by people that live there.

More national news: black guy shoves three Asian persons and is charged with felonies and investigated for hate crimes.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/violent-attacks-elderly-asian-americans-bay-area-leaves/story?id=75759713

Long before this article came out all the Asians getting attacked due to Kung Flu frustrations were soft targets. It was either the elderly or college girls who were getting attacked. Never the guys who look like they could throw down.

And for every Asian who was attacked because of Kung Flu Panda, at least the same amount would be beaten simple because it was obvious to their attackers they could not defend themselves.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but not even the Orange Anti-Christ is responsible for every bad thing that happens in the world. Or even just in America:rolleyes:

And for every Asian who was attacked because of Kung Flu Panda, at least the same amount would be beaten simple because it was obvious to their attackers they could not defend themselves.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but not even the Orange Anti-Christ is responsible for every bad thing that happens in the world. Or even just in America:rolleyes:

Yes. I never said he was responsible. I was just saying that when he was asked to scale down his Kung Fu rhetoric because it was the right thing to do, he didn't do the right thing.

And now that he is no longer POTUS, suddenly all of these people who supported the "Kung Flu" rhetoric are suddenly virtue signaling for all these Asian dinosaurs who are getting jumped lol

The twats in these videos are not MAGA and not "liberal " either... 20yr old hood rat violent fucks don't know or care ANYTHING about politics, it's pretty stupid for anyone to politicize this lol.

Crime is up everywhere and we all know who's committing the bulk of the serious shit.

I don't know anyone in the Asian community that cares about the wuhan virus being called the China virus What people care about is the violent attacks and those in the Bay Area seem to not really be investigated.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/08/us/asian-american-attacks-bay-area/index.html.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/15/us/v...NVyklUggRw88fIx2RK226e8ShKEH2wT-H4n4NKw2n-iDw

I just helped an asian chick tonight.....she helped me too.

Why is this article not mentioning the percent change from pre covid???

Wait... are people trying to say that demographics who are resolutely anti-trump... listened to Trump? And that's the cause of this ?

Sorry to say, the black population has been over represented committing hate crimes. It was that way before covid.. trying to pin this on Trump is pathetic.

How about...

2. A small percentage of Black people are beating the shit out of elderly Asians in California.

Trump calling a virus that broke out in China, the "China Virus" isn't racist. CNN and the rest of the left wing media were trying to make big deal out of something that wasn't there and you gobbled it up. What about the Spanish Flu, or Ebola? It's not uncommon to name to the place of Origin when referring to a global virus.

China Virus/Wuhan Flu = bad! CCP members going to cry!

<DCrying>

But....

UK strain = OK

Brazilian strain = OK

South Africa strain = OK

<Meh02>

China Virus/Wuhan Flu = bad! CCP members going to cry!

<DCrying>

But....

UK strain = OK

Brazilian strain = OK

South Africa strain = OK

<Meh02>
When Brazilians, Brits and South Africans become the targets of violence because people blame them for the Covid Variants, the way people attacked Asians, the scientific names for the new variants are:
B117 (UK)
B1351 (South Africa)
P1 (Brazil)

Do you think you can handle those names? And remember... these names for the variants exists so when violence breaks out against people from those places, we use the scientific names to draw attention away from ethnic scapegoating. Easy to understand right?

Back