Crime The violence recently directed at Asian Americans

When Brazilians, Brits and South Africans become the targets of violence because people blame them for the Covid Variants, the way people attacked Asians, the scientific names for the new variants are:
B117 (UK)
B1351 (South Africa)
P1 (Brazil)

Do you think you can handle those names? And remember... these names for the variants exists so when violence breaks out against people from those places, we use the scientific names to draw attention away from ethnic scapegoating. Easy to understand right?

My media doesn't use those scientific terms. Even the government releases don't contain those scientific terms.

https://www.health.qld.gov.au/news-...ive-case-confirmed-with-uk-strain-of-covid-19

Anyone having issue with this virus being given the point of origin name, like in any other fucking virus, is such a partisan dipshit I don't even think it's worth debating with.
I know people who have been attacked and blamed for "bringing the virus" to America and they aren't even Chinese but were ostracized for simply being of Asian descent. It's not about if you think this is worth debating, it's that you're too dumb to understand why some people take issue with this sort of thing.

But, you see how your buddies in America get upset because as White people they feel threatened about being cancelled just for being White? It's a similar concept.

A complaint I've seen about the crime in the San Fransisco area is the DA office has a revolving door for criminals. As I was reading yesterday ~

3 Shot in SF on Valentine's Day as Soros DA Preaches Love

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/...day-soros-da-preaches-love-daniel-greenfield/

Love or law enforcement. When people elect Soros DAs who practice love toward criminals, their cities turn into killing fields.

Three men were found suffering from gunshots overnight on Valentine’s Day.

The San Francisco Police Department said one of the men found on Turk and Hyde Streets at 2 a.m. had life-threatening injuries, while the other two are expected to live.

Police do not have a suspect in custody as of Sunday morning.

I'm going to go ahead and speculate criminals. Like the kind that Democrats insist on freeing. Chesa Boudin, Soros' San Francisco DA, responded to the growing violence in the city by tweeting, "Listen. Learn. Live. Love."

Or you can enforce the law.

Real love is doing your job. It's not lecturing people on why you shouldn't be expected to do your job. So here's another Boudin tweet, "Our criminal system has been rooted in racism, classism & fearmongering messaging for decades. It’s what led to mass incarceration. It’s what perpetuated a cycle of poverty & despair that has led to more, not less, crime & victims. Many are resistant to change, but it’s time."

What part of the cycle of poverty and despair led Kathy Boudin, the daughter of a major lawyer, to join a terrorist group? Or Chesa's stepfather, Bill Ayers, the son of the head of ComEd?

Criminality isn't about money. It's about evil.

That I do. But it's kinda irrelevant when my government and media doesn't use them and refers to them as the UK strain etc.
Yes. Let's get real. We all know that the extent of the attacks will only go as far as attacking Chinese people, or people who look or resemble Chinese. We all know that nobody is going to be attacking people from "Variant Nations".

I know people who have been attacked and blamed for "bringing the virus" to America and they aren't even Chinese but were ostracized for simply being of Asian descent. It's not about if you think this is worth debating, it's that you're too dumb to understand why some people take issue with this sort of thing.

But, you see how your buddies in America get upset because as White people they feel threatened about being cancelled just for being White? It's a similar concept.
Viruses have names allocated to them according generally to the point of origin. It's just how it works. The entire civilization doesn't have to stop just because America is unable to educate a portion of the population as to how not to make simplistic analogies that lead to violence. It's pathetic.

Yes. Let's get real. We all know that the extent of the attacks will only go as far as attacking Chinese people, or people who look or resemble Chinese. We all know that nobody is going to be attacking people from "Variant Nations".

Yea it's not like people get attacked for not wearing masks or anything like that. Only the Chinese.

You've done well to make this thread about Trump , interesting there's no screeches about " whataboutisms" lol..

Asians getting targeted for hate crimes by African Americans and rather than addressing that . You've made it all about Trump and how they're victimised because of covid. Sorry bud. Piss poor.

Yea it's not like people get attacked for not wearing masks or anything like that. Only the Chinese.

You've done well to make this thread about Trump , interesting there's no screeches about " whataboutisms" lol..

Asians getting targeted for hate crimes by African Americans and rather than addressing that . You've made it all about Trump and how they're victimised because of covid. Sorry bud. Piss poor.

That's the thing that really pisses me off. You are not going to see one of them hit with a hate crime. And the news is not reporting on this being a largely African American on Asian phenomenon. You get a white person saying something racist to an Asian person sure that will be reported as a hate crime because for whatever reason what people say to each other on the city bus is worth the national news but an actual trend of African Americans targeting Asian Americans is not newsworthy. Before anyone says anything I am not saying that the news is actively masking the race of assailants. However, the news is not reporting on the fact there appears to be a particular racial group targeting another racial group right now either. That seems disingenuous.

portableplayer

Yes. This is not the first time and it’s definitely not the last time I will call out the MAGA Whites or the Biden Blacks for openly practicing their racism by attacking Asians on the streets.

And yes. I will bring up Trump in this. All of his supporters are in here suddenly virtue signaling against the attacks because the perpetrators are black.

Yes. This is not the first time and it’s definitely not the last time I will call out the MAGA Whites or the Biden Blacks for openly practicing their racism by attacking Asians on the streets.

And yes. I will bring up Trump in this. All of his supporters are in here suddenly virtue signaling against the attacks because the perpetrators are black.

No. That's your assumption. There's guys in here who demand cops to be locked up for assaults on blacks. You just don't care. Youd just prefer to bleat racism and trumps fault.

2020 article.
Hate crimes have been increasing in the US almost every year since 2014. Campaign groups warn this comes amid rising bigotry and racist rhetoric.

"The latest rise in hate crime signals a new brutal landscape, where targeted attacks against rotating victim groups not only result in spikes, but increases are also being driven by a more widely dispersed rise in the most violent offenses,

So a trend that's continued the same trajectory for 6 years is trumps and MAGA fault ?

The data showed a nearly 7% rise in religion-based hate crime, with a 14% increase in crimes targeting Jews or Jewish institutions.

It also found anti-Latino hate crime rose 8.7% from 485 in 2018 to 527 in 2019 to the highest total since 2010.

Of all 4,930 victims of reported hate crimes motivated by race or ethnicity, 48.5% were "victims of crimes motivated by offenders' anti-Black or African American bias", compared with 15.7% as "victims of anti-White bias", 14.1% as "victims of anti-Hispanic or Latino bias" and 4.4% of "anti-Asian bias".

Of the 6,406 known offenders:

• 52.5% were White
  • 23.9% were Black or African American
  • 14.6% race unknown

As I said, sadly African Americans are over represented in committing hate crimes. Before covid19 was a thing. So explain to me how a a trend that existed pre Trump , pre covid, on a story about African Americans committing hate crimes against Asians has anything to do with maga or Trump?

It's a fucked up story, and the fact that it's " Bidens Blacks " and Maga whites shows just how you view everything through the lense of race and politics.

Imo , the people committing this shit aren't left. Or right. Just trash. Be they Black or white.

When Brazilians, Brits and South Africans become the targets of violence because people blame them for the Covid Variants, the way people attacked Asians, the scientific names for the new variants are:
B117 (UK)
B1351 (South Africa)
P1 (Brazil)

Do you think you can handle those names? And remember... these names for the variants exists so when violence breaks out against people from those places, we use the scientific names to draw attention away from ethnic scapegoating. Easy to understand right?

Yeah, except the terms UK strain, Brazil strain, South Africa strain are commonly used and no one cries about it. Easy to understand, right?

'Nuff said.

Must be those white supremacists I keep hearing so much about..

Back