Media The worst beat down ever handed in the octagon

I'm probably going to be banned for posting this, but here goes anyway:

ExcitableRadiantDassierat-size_restricted.gif
Disgusting display of inhuman savagery.

I'm probably going to be banned for posting this, but here goes anyway:

ExcitableRadiantDassierat-size_restricted.gif
Heavyweight beatdowns are the worst. I'd go with Bigfoot dribbling Fedor's head off the canvas for almost a full round in mount, it was so bad it made the man move away from HW's and look for an elderly man two weight classes below him and that was no less of a disaster. The longer one would be Stipe destroying Hunt.
Thank you: you beat me to it.
Bigfoot Silva's epic and stomach revolting destruction of Frodo was a sight to behold. The AC who sanctioned this fight should be ashamed.
Poor Potato Head Frodo was humiliated, bloody, swollen, bloodied and finished by the Brazilian.
Poor Frodo's Parker Porter body was reduced to a little chubby punching bag.
The fight was such a mismatch, obviously a ploy to pad Bigfoot's record.
It was a squash match reminiscent of shady and defunct Pride Fighting Championship.

Glover also fucked up Maldonado, tough fight to watch.

Man... I forgot about that one. Hurts just thinking about it. I

I'd rather get one shot KOd than ever takin that type of beating

Man... I forgot about that one. Hurts just thinking about it. I

I'd rather get one shot KOd than ever takin that type of beating

Smith was a bad one too. Glover is a bad man, he's been taking years off guys lives for well over a decade. And yeah, getting KOed would be a blessing compared to those beatdowns.

Carwin - Mir
Brock - Mir 2
Brock - Heath Herring
Cain - JDS 2
Werdum - Cain
Glover - Maldonaldo
ZDS - Saint Denis, ZDS wanted the ref to stop the fight several times but the ref had his house savings on Saint Denis
Cyborg vs Jan Finney, Cyborg looked several time at retarded Kim Winslow to stop the fight

Who was it that Mario Yamasaki almost let die in the Octagon?

Werdum - Cain
<{walkerwhut}>

Cain literally won the 1st round despite being gassed walking to the octagon not acclimated to the high altitude, and coming off the long injury/surgery layoff before completely falling apart from it later giving his neck up. Hardly a beatdown.

<{walkerwhut}>

Cain literally won the 1st round despite being gassed walking to the octagon not acclimated to the high altitude, and coming off the long injury/surgery layoff before completely falling apart from it later giving his neck up. Hardly a beatdown.
Rewatch the fight.
Outstruck by Fabricio Werdum.
Out struck
by
Fabricio
Wedum.
Then forced to panic wrestle.

What do you think is the worst beat down we ever see in Octagon?

Not necessary big one hit winner enders, but a pro-long beatdown of body and soul.

Here is a few I think...

CompleteBlaringHaddock-size_restricted.gif

df51d977f425c4b1da0962603173c686.gif

cain.gif

What about Rose v Carla?

Back