News Themba Gorimbo vs Ramiz Brahimaj set for May 18th

Who wins?

• Total voters
Ramiz Brahimaj is really bad. He is one-dimensional and not at all UFC caliber. Max Griffin battered him around the cage and elbowed his ear off. Old-ass Court McGee dominated him everywhere the fight went, dropping him and even pursuing takedowns & top control while showing utter disdain for Brahimaj's vaunted ground game.

While I am wary of trusting Themba given his level of competition and the fact that he's been submitted twice and is now facing a BJJ purist... he is still the far more dangerous striker, the guy with (IMO) more physicality & aggression, and likely better wrestling to boot. I think he'll club Ramiz with big shots either on the feet or on the mat to a TKO or damage-based Decision win.

Last edited:
Would be awesome to see Themba become a champ one day but he simply isn't good enough to even be a contender in his division.

Don't think it'll be competitive, but I don't mind they're giving Themba some time to get his feet wet. He seems like a great guy.

Gorimbo by destruction :cool:

Would be awesome to see Themba become a champ one day but he simply isn't good enough to even be a contender in his division.
I guess you love that he came from X and become the champ type of bullshit

I guess you love that he came from X and become the champ type of bullshit
I don't think anybody with a soul would hate those kinds of stories, lol.
Ramiz Brahimaj is really bad. He is one-dimensional and not at all UFC caliber. Max Griffin battered him around the cage and elbowed his ear off. Old-ass Court McGee dominated him everywhere the fight went, dropping him and even pursuing takedowns & top control with utter disdain for Brahimaj's ground game.

While I am wary of trusting Themba given his level of competition and the fact that he's been submitted twice and is now facing a BJJ purist... he is still the more dangerous striker, the guy with (IMO) more physicality & aggression, and better wrestling to boot. I think he'll club Ramiz with big shots either on the feet or on the mat to a TKO or damage-based Decision win.
If the power Themba showed against Pete and Sato is there, he should dominate. He's actually looked better than I expected, seems like a solid fun fighter to keep up with.

They seem to like Gorimbo for some reason, seemingly because of his sob story/background.

That said, he does seem much better and more dangerous than Brahimaj.

Gorimbo, TKO, 2ND ROUND.

Back