They f***** with the wrong guy

That's why you learn technical stand up.

As a glass jaw’d Manlet (chin got shattered by an airbag) I appreciate the hero manlets of the world

what a fantastic bit of action, double bitch slap...then turned into a mini Dan Henderson and was throwing that right hand like it was the last right hand on earth

That's two trained dudes with giant reach advantages versus a jacked manlet.
You think the lanky guys trained? I couldn't tell for sure, but looks like dude in the black shirt might be pretty drunk... or maybe just a goofy dude.

That's two trained dudes with giant reach advantages versus a jacked manlet.

The manlet looked trained and probably instigates these kind of things to get his aggression out because he's mad about being short and ignored by women

I wonder why the manlet let black shirt up? Do you think he tapped to strikes?

Never mess with a stocky manlet.

Just enough alcohol to have the courage to show the world he's the GOAT.

Despite his short arms, he got the first one good! I want to see him fight Artem, battle of the T-Rex'

Guy clearly had fight experience and training. Decent wrestling, a killer right hand and good transitions. Black shit guy actually did surprisingly well.

This one is good too.

Damn wouldn't want to mess with that dude.

That's why you learn technical stand up.
You think? I took away that it's why you need to learn proper grappling. Plenty of chances to take the dude's back in those takedown attempts, fancy oblique kicks got that first guy destroyed.

Back