Titan 40 - JZ vs Assuncao

so whitney missed weight..

and wow @ dez green fighting now at 170.. dude's a career 145'er... i guess it's cause freeman short notice wanted 170? or was carillo fight gonna be 170? i know he's fought 170 before..

wish we had lines on the full card, it's actually a solid lineup..

sabah from TUF (ATT guy) vs patino..

ahh, looks like souza pulled out again, stallings fighting some guy i don't know actually

and wow @ dez green fighting now at 170.. dude's a career 145'er... i guess it's cause freeman short notice wanted 170? or was carillo fight gonna be 170? i know he's fought 170 before..

I don't know the reason but Interesting to note that Green still weighs heavier despite the fight being at Welter.

I also like JZ here. Put 1.5 units on him, might put more. .

I actually like it. Outdoor weigh-ins and fights are always a nice change of scenery. Would have been cool to stream it, at least on YouTube, Facebook or Periscope for crying out loud.
Considering one of my favorite things this year was the guy who commentated for Fedor vs Maldonado EFN event, the weirder the better for me. I liked this weigh in.

Totally winging it on this one. On JZ, Desmond, under on Dos Santos/Whitney, Velasquez, and the under on Mehmen/Linderman.

Played a small dobule on JZ and Desmond...

Wish they'd open props already here... They were up this time last titan...

Hitting the under on the Whitney/Dos Santos fight. Whitney missed weight and Dos Santos under 2.5 in 11 straight.

Taking a stab at Linderman. Both aren't great. I think it will be standing and the striking should be close.

Betting Assuncao, Green, and Torres as well. I think Torres' amateur competition may be on par or ever better than Velasquez' pro. The guy has amazing takedowns and scrambles and is a straight up round winner. I expect him to get outstruck, though.

I think Torres' amateur competition may be on par or ever better than Velasquez' pro. The guy has amazing takedowns and scrambles and is a straight up round winner. I expect him to get outstruck, though.

Close fight. Torres comes from a wrestling background but Velásquez has showed he can handle a wrestler in his last fight against Villa. I expect Torres to win but not sure enough to place a bet on him.

Why are people betting Green without knowing anything about Freeman?

Why are people betting Green without knowing anything about Freeman?

There's only one video and he looks very uncomposed and bad on the ground. His opponents' combined record is like 2-30. He trains at a weak gym. Green has never lost to anyone not legit, vastly more experience, full notice, etc.

James "Junebug" Freeman trains out of Millennia MMA, not ATT Miramar like his Sherdog profile says. No idea who he's training with at Millennia, but there's several good fighters on that team. He'll also have the size advantage over Green.

Here's his official Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/junebugmma/

d.green ITD -105, definitely hitting
i'm not impressed by freeman. short notice. he's never been deep, he looks like he will fade, etc.

hitting torres ML -120 and dos santos ITD +120 small, too.

1.83u JZ -183

0.48u torres -120

1.05u d.green ITD -105

0.4u ADS ITD +120

0.4u dumb RR on JZ-assuncao ITD, freeman-green ITD, ADS-whitney ITD & mehmen-linderman O1.5

when does this shit start? i just put down a weak ass jz/green double.

What time is the first betta ke fight (Mehmen-Linderman) expected to start?

Or are they just gonna fly through since its on fight pass?

Added:

Desmond Green wins inside distance (-140) $70.00 for $50.00
Anderson Dos Santos wins inside distance (+120) $50.00 for $60.00

Back