News Today is the day!

What happens if you get the first 11 right and then the main event ends in an eye poke NC?

Reactions: 666
PPV day has landed, all that exists now is drugs, pubs, punts and hookies

BET1.png

I got word through the grapevine that mod-dem ain't beefin' wid me no more so we finna party

I got word through the grapevine that mod-dem ain't beefin' wid me no more so we finna party

871ee0bf-e332-4887-be2e-457b3144de5a_text.gif

What are the rest of the bets?

Have they taken place in other sports and you are 9/9 just waiting on these 3 fights?

Or do you need this year's last place team to win next year superbowl?

I had a friend hit a $44,000 parlay on college football. But homie bets a LOT so I doubt he is even up in the long run, but for a year or so it was great, dude was Ballin.

Reactions: 666
I always used to do a whole card parlay until I realised in my 8 years of predicting cards on tapology I've never gone 100% once lol

I've stuck £50 on Kopylov/Neal/Topuria to win at 14-1 odds, quietly confident about that. I can get Neal at almost 3-1 to win by knockout too, tempted to stick some money on that. I like Garry as a fighter but he's unproven at the top level and I think could be a bit chinny, where as Neal has flattened Luque and given Shavkat some real issues on the feet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeHawk
Back