• MI Rogue Nation

• American Made

• MI Fallout

• Lions for Lambs

• Knight and Day

• Jack Reacher Never Go Back

• The Mummy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Voted Vanilla sky thinking I was going to be the only one, but it actually is top 5 in the poll. Surprisingly cause I never heard people talking something good about the film.
i think its a cult classic now. i enjoyed it when it came out as well

Oblivion is flying under the radar here (duh, yes I voted for that one lol).

Last Sammuri

Minority Report

Are the top 2 in my opinion. Then after that Collateral, War of the Worlds, Edge of Tomorrow, Valkeryie, also Oblivion was cool to

Mi 1 short hair cruise, Jon voight is the villain, it's actually my least favorite, I watched it again recently and thought it was kinda boring

Mi 2 thandie newton, directed by John woo, villain is some forgettable brit can, limp Bizkit was in the soundtrack, I liked the movie when it first came out, I saw it in theaters but haven't seen it in years

Mi 3, Philip Seymour Hoffman was the villain, he kidnapped cruise wife, I remember this being a good movie but only seen it like once

Ghost protocol, he broke out of jail, Jeremy Renner was there, Paula Patton was hot, villain was Michael Nyquist or something, the guy from original girl with dragon tattoo

Rogue nation, had the redhead double agent chick, Renner was also there and Alec Baldwin as well. Solomon lane was the villain

Fallout, had superman in it, also that hardbody blonde in addition to return of redhead, no Renner this time. Cruise wife comes back. Lane is back with beard
Forgetable Brit can was the guy rumored for the Wolverine role bef Jackman got it, and he later played a gay crime boss in Strike Back... and aged severely compared to Tom.

Damn, I thought I'd be in the minority for sure...

Edge of Tomorrow master race, checking in.

Honestly mentions to:
Collateral
Tropic Thunder
Last Samurai

i think its a cult classic now. i enjoyed it when it came out as well

Yeah, usually the only backhand compliment is that the spaniard version (abre los ojos) is better, that being said I actually enjoyed Vanilla Sky the most, in part cause that was the one I saw first, the music better, it has a budget (in the spaniard version the guy drives a VW beetle even tough he has money), it does has more of a horror vibe than the american version.

Last edited:
Yeah, usually the only backhand compliment is that the spaniard version (abre los ojos) is better, that being said I actually enkjoyed Vanilal Sky the most, in part cause that was the one I saw first, the music better, it has a budget (in the spaniard version the guy drives a VW beetle even tough he has money), it does has more of a horror vibe than the american version.
agreed, i also liked the american version more. great music and cruise was more charismatic than the other guy who i thought actually looked too ugly for his character lol. i forget did penelope cruz play the crazy ex in the original or was it someone else?

Went Last Samurai. Yeah, it's a little white washy but there's some good acting, music and drama in there.

I also like Collateral a lot. Edge of Tomorrow is solid but a little too over the top for me at times. War of the Worlds is surprisingly good. I couldn't get into Minority Report for some reason. The rest I haven't seen.

Mi 3, Philip Seymour Hoffman was the villain, he kidnapped cruise wife, I remember this being a good movie but only seen it like once
I missed this one despite having seen all the others at one time or another so I went back to watch it a year or two back and I had to turn it off after ~30 minutes. JJ Abrams is not a good director and this was his first feature. I don't really notice quality of direction very often but it was so goddamn bad in this case I couldn't stand it. It was like the biggest budget made-for-tv movie ever made.

agreed, i also liked the american version more. great music and cruise was more charismatic than the other guy who i thought actually looked too ugly for his character lol. i forget did penelope cruz play the crazy ex in the original or was it someone else?

She played the same character in both versions, the love interest.

I missed this one despite having seen all the others at one time or another so I went back to watch it a year or two back and I had to turn it off after ~30 minutes. JJ Abrams is not a good director and this was his first feature. I don't really notice quality of direction very often but it was so goddamn bad in this case I couldn't stand it. It was like the biggest budget made-for-tv movie ever made.
damn, i thought it was good but i remember when it came out, no one really talked about it and i think it was a box office flop. ghost protocol was like the revival of the franchise

Went Last Samurai. Yeah, it's a little white washy but there's some good acting, music and drama in there.

I also like Collateral a lot. Edge of Tomorrow is solid but a little too over the top for me at times. War of the Worlds is surprisingly good. I couldn't get into Minority Report for some reason. The rest I haven't seen.
minority report is good, you should watch it again

Back