Social Toy Collectors Thread

Mattel-SDCC-Sgt-Slaughter-27-928x483.jpg

Looks like Mattel's convention exclusive Sgt Slaughter is too big for GI Joe Classified, unless he's like NBA sized.

Thanks. I checked out a couple sites like ever-wish.com and mall of toys, but shipping can be expensive. Need to get some in Japan the next time we go, however who knows when that will be with covid on the rise again...

When I go, I tear through Akihabara like a cracked out meth addict on a binge, because I don't get there often.

Mattel-SDCC-Sgt-Slaughter-27-928x483.jpg

Looks like Mattel's convention exclusive Sgt Slaughter is too big for GI Joe Classified, unless he's like NBA sized.

Now THAT'S how Sgt. Slaughter should look! :)

Coolest line from the G.I. Joe animated movie?

"When I'm done with you, they're gonna have to take you off the wall with a squeegee!"

- Sgt. Slaughter speaking to Nemesis Enforcer.

Now THAT'S how Sgt. Slaughter should look! :)

Coolest line from the G.I. Joe animated movie?

"When I'm done with you, they're gonna have to take you off the wall with a squeegee!"

- Sgt. Slaughter speaking to Nemesis Enforcer.
isn't nemesis enforcer one of the dumbest names in GI Joe? I mean eve Golobulous was a better name

So seems like some asian toy show's pics confirm GI Joe Retro Grunt and Cobra Officer, which is Cobra Trooper, but with silver Cobra chest logo, some paint on helmet and belt buckle, diff weapons including what looked like mine detector. Didn't see available for pre-order yet.

Walmart.com has Classified Flint for $15! Retro Cobra Commander and Duke for $7 each.

isn't nemesis enforcer one of the dumbest names in GI Joe? I mean eve Golobulous was a better name
I was too disoriented by the whole concept of Cobra La and their living creatures used as grenades/vehicles to think about the names.

Did the cartoon ever turn CC back into human? I watched a few episodes of the DiC series and they turn him back into humanoid and opening credits seem to draw his eyes area as human, but in the cartoon's first few episodes, Baroness couldn't change him all the way back to normal human yet via some sort of ancient magic ram skull mask.

I saw something like a help wanted ad indicating Bandai is looking to hire people for injection molding for Phillipines factory. I guess maybe moving away from China for Gunpla, maybe SH Figuarts. What's the general quality of Made in Phillipines? Only things I can think of from there are UPS, power strips.

Also, heard on Full Force podcast Bandai is the distributor of some other company's GI Joe Snake Eyes and Stormshadow model kits which look really good. Don't know if molded in color or have to paint. To be sold at Target.

Seems like GI Joe Retro pre-orders were up on Walmart.com and Hasbropulse. Stalker, Cobra Trooper & Officer, Grunt, blue HISS Tank (sold out on Walmart.com).

TVC Aayla Secura from yesterday still available, but I'd rather have the cardback with photo of the hot busty actress with sexy torso.

Mezco firefly tease
one12-gijoe-firefly-928x483.jpg

1/6 Storm Shadow figure by a company Im not familiar with
threezero-stormshadow-5.jpg

Mego Snake and Storm 2 pack.
gijoe-mego-snake-eyes-storm-shadow-9.jpg

gijoe-mego-snake-eyes-storm-shadow-8.jpg

Mezco firefly tease
one12-gijoe-firefly-928x483.jpg

1/6 Storm Shadow figure by a company Im not familiar with
threezero-stormshadow-5.jpg

Mego Snake and Storm 2 pack.
gijoe-mego-snake-eyes-storm-shadow-9.jpg

gijoe-mego-snake-eyes-storm-shadow-8.jpg

Firefly and Storm-Shadow from threezero look nice! I don't know much about threezero except $$$.

A few of my pre orders came in. Now I've gotta start thinking about more room hahaa

If I were Storm Shadow, I'd prefer pleated pants instead of flat front which might restrict movement.

I think Walmart.com toy con has WWE Elite Fast & Furious the Rock and John Cena.

The blue GI Joe HISS Tank III doesn't look bad with the painted on dirt stains on the wheels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back