Social Toy Collectors Thread

Don't forget that this is the Dr. Strange that went with Dormammu instead of Agamatto.

81QswbSam6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

F03335L00_5010993797264_pkg_21_Online_2000SQ_1024x1024.jpg

That's why (IMHO) he looks meth'd-out. You can't travel the Devil's road and expect not to pay the toll.
I was just thinking the other day watching Bad Batch, in Star Wars, there's such thing as drug smuggling. WTF? I don't recall drugs in GI Joe, Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends, Thundercats, Scooby Doo.

I think What If debuts 8/11.

Are you gonna order Hydra Stomper to face off against Iron Monger?

I was just thinking the other day watching Bad Batch, in Star Wars, there's such thing as drug smuggling. WTF? I don't recall drugs in GI Joe, Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends, Thundercats, Scooby Doo.

I think What If debuts 8/11.

Are you gonna order Hydra Stomper to face off against Iron Monger?

That's a good question! :) I was on the fence, but my plastic crack addiction kicked in so I'm going to get it and probably Sharon Carter too.

Amazon has AI Iron Man (classic colors except chest circle) for $12!

Crappy pegwarmers still full price.

That's a good question! :) I was on the fence, but my plastic crack addiction kicked in so I'm going to get it and probably Sharon Carter too.
Peggy Carter Capt Britain?

I've seen the Iron Monger for a few bucks cheaper on Amazon. Maybe they give you a cheaper price if you pre-ordered on Day 1 and it dipped down before it shipped.

Seems the nicer looking Snake Eyes model kit is like 5.1" so won't fit into any of the Hasbro stuff.

Amazon has AI Iron Man (classic colors except chest circle) for $12!

Crappy pegwarmers still full price.
AI Iron Man is a peg warmer at the Target near the office where i work

Peggy Carter Capt Britain?

I've seen the Iron Monger for a few bucks cheaper on Amazon. Maybe they give you a cheaper price if you pre-ordered on Day 1 and it dipped down before it shipped.

I pre-ordered from Hasbro. :/

An item I picked up from a local convention a few years ago.

ME2GG2Z_o.jpg

ME2GG32_o.jpg

This was an SDCC 2014 exclusive but a vendor at a smaller con I went to had it and they wanted to offload. This was to my advantage :)

Hit up a local con if you can. There's always vendors with some gems they'll be wanting to part with.

AI Iron Man is a peg warmer at the Target near the office where i work
AI Iron Man is the only one from that BAF wave I wanted.

I wish these random BAF parts were usable with other BAF's.

A Target here had a ton of Villains wave on clearance for a while, then suddenly all gone. Clearance price was only a few bucks less than the higher $23.99 regular price.

AI Iron Man is the only one from that BAF wave I wanted.

I wish these random BAF parts were usable with other BAF's.

A Target here had a ton of Villains wave on clearance for a while, then suddenly all gone. Clearance price was only a few bucks less than the higher $23.99 regular price.

I made a Target run today and the AF aisles looked like Genghis Khan and his horde had come through.

There was nothing left alive... :(

I made a Target run today and the AF aisles looked like Genghis Khan and his horde had come through.

There was nothing left alive... :(
They said Target and Walmart are doing their reset now. Couldn't find any placeholder tag for GIJ Retro.

I was at a Target and they had multiple toy employees wiping out stuff and empty shelves, then came back around to check again maybe 15 min later and saw maybe half a case of GIJ CS movie figures on the pegs that weren't there earlier. I probably don't need to use toes to count how many times I saw GIJ CS on shelves.

I don't remember a lot about kiddie days toy hunting, but I remember 3.75" GIJ pegs were always decently full and even available at neighborhood drug store that now only has like Hot Wheels sometimes at best. Although pegs were full, the good stuff like Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Firefly were hard to find.

An item I picked up from a local convention a few years ago.

ME2GG2Z_o.jpg

ME2GG32_o.jpg

This was an SDCC 2014 exclusive but a vendor at a smaller con I went to had it and they wanted to offload. This was to my advantage :)

Hit up a local con if you can. There's always vendors with some gems they'll be wanting to part with.
Nice. Loved Pacific Rim.

Earlier today I saw Amazon as seller had the Marvel Legends Retro 3.75" Cyclops, Bullseye, Invis Woman, Ant-Man, Vision wave for $9.99 each and now those listings are replaced by some scalper asking $30+ to $40+ each. Lame.

I don't want them that badly.

Earlier today I saw Amazon as seller had the Marvel Legends Retro 3.75" Cyclops, Bullseye, Invis Woman, Ant-Man, Vision wave for $9.99 each and now those listings are replaced by some scalper asking $30+ to $40+ each. Lame.

I don't want them that badly.

Yeah, I don't pay scalper prices. Funk that.

I'm watching The Shooter and would buy a 4" GI Joe of Markie Mark's character and Luis' character. I'm guessing the movie didn't have an action figure line.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back