Media Translation of altercation between Khazmat and Abubakar

If I tapped a guy and said congrats, then he told me not to touch him ... I'd be a little pissed. I can see why Chimaev escalated

Mmm I don't know. It's still not clear to me who is in the wrong and how much.

They couldn't stand to let Makhachev have his moment.

This is a logical throught process you have, brother. It has no business on Sherdog, as you can see by the various ridiculous responses in the thread.

They hate Khamzat so there is literally nothing he will do that they won't shit on. It's pretty funny to witness so much hypocrisy and doucle-standards in the run of a day. This is the place for it though.

Haha, yea I've definitely noticed that. It is funny for a minute but gets old quick. Thankfully there are also some good people here having intelligent discussion of the sport, it just takes a bit of weeding through nonsense to find.

The translation seems correct even tho he is referred to as a rat. Abubakar seems like a terrible unstable person and should be locked up in jail for the safety of others.

It's not that serious, if he ever snaps on a civilian they can be rest assured that worse case scenario is him laying on them for 15 minutes.

Well adjusted people don't snap "Don't touch me!" when someone gently taps them to get their attention, and then congratulates them.
You can't see the tap so you don't really know how hard it is. Some people make contact and tap like a slap as a way to passive aggressive punk someone. Khamzat tends to do that at the end of his fights, he slapped Burns in the face when Burns came to shake his hand after the fight. So if he slapped him hard I can understand why he would get upset. Some people slap hard purposely, I just do it back to them harder when they try that with me. I slap them in the same spot a little bit harder right after they do it. If they have no issue doing it to me, then they shouldn't have an issue with me doing it to them. That's how I see it. Plus it's my way of letting them know that I know what they are trying to do by trying to do a slick diss on me.

But for this situation, I think both sides were looking for a reason for something to happen. Many people commented about Khamzat posting something about letting them know he was there as a challenge or something like that due to past comments and issues.

You can’t see the tap due to camera angle, but it doesn’t seem to be a malicious or big boi type of gesture... IMO it’s just two alpha dogs sniffing butts and one got a bit too familiar, other dog flinched and chaos ensues lol.
Dude, your description... I'm crying <45><45>{<jordan}

This is a logical throught process you have, brother. It has no business on Sherdog, as you can see by the various ridiculous responses in the thread.

They hate Khamzat so there is literally nothing he will do that they won't shit on. It's pretty funny to witness so much hypocrisy and doucle-standards in the run of a day. This is the place for it though.
Bullshit. Maybe in USA it is normal for men to pat other men on the belly, back or whatever part of body. But in many other doing what Khamzat is often doing is a sign of trying to be patronising. Not taken lightly by people who are not bitches. We didnt see what gesture was done here.

You can't see the tap so you don't really know how hard it is. Some people make contact and tap like a slap as a way to passive aggressive punk someone. Khamzat tends to do that at the end of his fights, he slapped Burns in the face when Burns came to shake his hand after the fight. So if he slapped him hard I can understand why he would get upset. Some people slap hard purposely, I just do it back to them harder when they try that with me. I slap them in the same spot a little bit harder right after they do it. If they have no issue doing it to me, then they shouldn't have an issue with me doing it to them. That's how I see it. Plus it's my way of letting them know that I know what they are trying to do by trying to do a slick diss on me.

But for this situation, I think both sides were looking for a reason for something to happen. Many people commented about Khamzat posting something about letting them know he was there as a challenge or something like that due to past comments and issues.
Finally, someone in this thread who understands what it's like not being a bitch and what (most probably) happened.

Bullshit. Maybe in USA it is normal for men to pat other men on the belly, back or whatever part of body. But in many other doing what Khamzat is often doing is a sign of trying to be patronising. Not taken lightly by people who are not bitches. We didnt see what gesture was done here.
So what are you arguing exactly, when you and I quote "We didnt see what gesture was done"?

There is nothing manly at all about getting tough about this. Generally it is pussies who act like this lol

So what are you arguing exactly, when you and I quote "We didnt see what gesture was done"?

There is nothing manly at all about getting tough about this. Generally it is pussies who act like this lol
Haven't you seen Khamzat trying to pull his "establishing dominance" by pretending to be friendly in an semi-aggressive way? I just dont think the other guy would react this way if there hadn't been something more to it.

1:38
Hey hey hey
No hey hey hey
No hey hey hey
No hey hey hey

72f.gif

Finally, someone in this thread who understands what it's like not being a bitch and what (most probably) happened.
Yeah the way Khamzat responded was aggressive and didn't care if he offended anyone by what he did. That's why I think the slap was done hard. Either way it's understandable because they have drama/beef. It's not like a normal interaction, it's an interaction between people who have drama/beef.

Back