Media Triple C's charms fell flat on Kron

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he wants to fight. He probably needs the money. Moving to Montana to open a BJJ school isn't a lucrative venture.
There was a Gracie place in Cullman,Al for many years. They spammed the fuck out of my inbox forever. 10 years or so ago I emailed the main guy and asked if I could check out a rare Eddie Bravo clinic, but not participate. I just wanted to see if I'd be interested enough to drive an hour away for this place. He responded, "$150". Just to go there and watch.

Kron definitely been on that pothead diet with the Diaz brothers.

True, but in the case he didn’t do anything- he’s was just making coffee shop small talk

All due respect but Cejudo is literally nicknamed "the king of cringe." Suffice to say what is entertaining for us to watch in short clips is irritating to many people in real life.

If you've ever cut weight before, you'll get it. I wouldn't be interested in any bullshit either.

I'm a fan of Henry and excited to watch him fight but its obvious to me how he's annoying to people.

I never heard of Kron before that episode of ufc Embedded, and now want him to lose brutally. What a strange fellow he is.

Kinda hope he loses, Jourdain seems like a lot more of a normal genuinely cool guy.
i like kron, like reading and watching about his bjj accomplishments, but yea dude seems agitated as fuck for some reason.

i like kron, like reading and watching about his bjj accomplishments, but yea dude seems agitated as fuck for some reason.
To your credit you probably know how he is more than me, I just watch him during fight week.

Some of you haven't taken basic physics and it shows. Water is a natural level. We've used it for thousands of generations to help us with agriculture and building construction.

If the Earth was round, how the hell could the Antarctic Ice Wall contain all of the ocean water? It'd just overflow.

Kron by RNC.

You have very bad situational awareness if you thought that was a normal interaction

Its normal in the sense that there was nothing blatant going on - for instance if they are going to the same place right after that room then its not un-normal at all that it was just kept at small talk. Either way -just seemed like one guy wanted to talk meaninngless small talk and the other guy didnt. You may be real sensitive to stuff like that I really wouldnt give a F

EtVXo13UcAMkho6.jpg:large
Is this whats west of Westeros?

There’s a difference in beliefs in the unknown vs beliefs in things which have been 100% proven false. That’s just plain idiotic behaviour
And that justifies spouting so much towards another person that hasn’t harmed anyone otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back