Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence

Yeah, they just happen to be friends with Russian intelligence agents. It can happen. Nothing to see here folks.

Don't be mad, 'cause the articles you sourced are trash.

Have to agree, this is not news worthy, and is just libtards selling to those that want to believe so badly that they will fill in the blanks of their minds with whatever fantasy fits their agenda. If libs want his head so bad, they will have to find some facts and evidence. Until then they are just becoming less politically honest, and thus less credible in the minds of everyone, including their own moderate base. They are digging a hole for themselves.

Oh well, idiots on both sides really.

If you go on Facebook it's all people claiming that Trump is a Russian plant. This is allllll over huff post, Nyt, CNN.

The hysteria is mind boggling. I don't get it.

Huh. Somebody knew this story was a'comin' - dat's cold blooded.

Wait...did Trump actually say that nobody in his campaign had been in touch with the Russians in January? If he said that, that means he was lying which means this can't be considered "fake news" by his devout followers as they claim Trump doesn't lie.

Wait...did Trump actually say that nobody in his campaign had been in touch with the Russians in January? If he said that, that means he was lying which means this can't be considered "fake news" by his devout followers as they claim Trump doesn't lie.

Yes..he denied it in November right after the election.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...ts-met-trump-staff-campaign-denies-it-n682406

Earlier, Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov was quoted as telling the Interfax news agency that "there were contacts" with influential people in Trump's circle. "I don't say that all of them, but a whole array of them supported contacts with Russian representatives."

Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks denied such contacts.

"It never happened," she said. "There was no communication between the campaign and any foreign entity during the campaign."

If you go on Facebook it's all people claiming that Trump is a Russian plant. This is allllll over huff post, Nyt, CNN.

The hysteria is mind boggling. I don't get it.

As you know I am no friend of Trump, but the left is falling all over itself, and looking hysterical doing it. They aren't converting anyone to their cause, and in a way are doing Trump a solid. #sad

Sounds like it's time for the WH to do some deep deep investigation of all rank and file with access with an eye toward current intelligence personnel and WH staff. In this day and age with the access to intelligence and tech we have there's no reason a pretty effective purge can't be accomplished.

Just some innocent Fascists partying together.

All Trump has to do is release his tax returns and we can put this all to bed. Still waiting.

Sounds like it's time for the WH to do some deep deep investigation of all rank and file with access with an eye toward current intelligence personnel and WH staff. In this day and age with the access to intelligence and tech we have there's no reason a pretty effective purge can't be accomplished.

If we had that level of investigation and purge, there would be no one left. As far as I am concerned the american dream is just a ponzi scheme coming to it's logical conclusion.

29310481_8055861_G_44140_ver1.0.jpg

Because the shit stirring article is meant for moronic people - dare I say some posters and the rest of the liberal Facebook crew - who do not actually read the fine print in articles. You read the titles and then wet yourself.

This is old news. We have known this for 3 months and there is no proof as stated in posts below. It's not a secret. The crux of it is also conjecture.

It's being rehashed with no proof at this time to rattle people up.

It's fake.

I think you're confusing the definition of fake.....

Huh. Somebody knew this story was a'comin' - dat's cold blooded.

They are settin' em up. There's a WHOLE lot that's leaking to the press right now. Questions at pressers to get them on record, followed by articles suggesting the opposite. The press is pissed off. And so are virtually all of the career civil servants and the intelligence community.

If we had that level of investigation and purge, there would be no one left. As far as I am concerned the american dream is just a ponzi scheme coming to it's logical conclusion.

29310481_8055861_G_44140_ver1.0.jpg
Maybe so, buts it's apparently necessary. Scouring investigations, maximum prosecutions for anyone leaking sensitive or classified information. Purge, purge and purge some more. Let Bannon loose to oversee the operation. Time to get very serious indeed with rooting out those elements with access that are working toward an agenda counter to the current government.

I don't say that as someone looking to prop up Trump as I actually don't care if he's impeached or whatever. I say that as someone that believes in ruthless efficiency. They can either get scary serious about all the leaks or shut up about it and resign themselves to being undermined at every turn.

Purge the white house of traitors you tards voted in, maybe.

I have a feeling this is the beginning of the end for the Trump Administration. The deck is completely stacked against him and the level of scrutiny is at an all time high. It seems like everyone has their pitchfork out and are ready to lynch him.

Key sentence in this whole article -

American law enforcement and intelligence agencies intercepted the communications around the same time that they were discovering evidence that Russia was trying to disrupt the presidential election by hacking into the Democratic National Committee, three of the officials said. The intelligence agencies then sought to learn whether the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.

The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.
So basically this article is a whole lotta nuthin.
Well Flynn resigned so something isn't "a whole lotta nuthin"
I expect more from this to come out and so does trumps team..hence the resignation..had there been nothing to substantiate,trump would never have let Flynn fall on a sword

I have a feeling this is the beginning of the end for the Trump Administration. The deck is completely stacked against him and the level of scrutiny is at an all time high. It seems like everyone has their pitchfork out and are ready to lynch him.
So be it. But when Pence steps in as POTUS his 1st act needs to be a Stasi-level investigation into WH personnel and government intelligence assets. Open season on elements with agendas to destabilize the administration. Of course Trump brought this on himself by being so direct and up front with his comments and agendas.

Time to stop thinking like a boardroom and more like SPECTRE.

This is the literal definition of fake news. Goebbels would be proud.

Right after the election the rep Russian FM literally says they were talking, openly. And now it's used to somehow make people look treasonous. There's nothing illegal about people talking. Tillerson for example is very good friends with Putin. This isn't treason.

Just like there's no issue with the Saudis who dumped 10s of millions into Hilary's bank account and there was contact there.

This whole thing is incredibly lame and it's just ensuring Trump 2020. People are sick of witch hunts. As though trump is a Russian agent lol.
The NYT story directly contradicts Trump and his staff who repeatedly said no contact occurred between his campaign and Russian officials.

The officials said that one of the advisers picked up on the calls was Paul Manafort.

Paul Manafort: “I have no idea what this is referring to. I have never knowingly spoken to Russian intelligence officers, and I have never been involved with anything to do with the Russian government..." -- LIE

Two days after the election in November, Sergei A. Ryabkov, the deputy Russian foreign minister, said that “there were contacts” during the campaign between Russian officials and Mr. Trump’s team. “Obviously, we know most of the people from his entourage,” Mr. Ryabkov said in an interview with the Russian Interfax news agency.

The Trump transition team denied Mr. Ryabkov’s statement. “This is not accurate.” -- LIE

Senior F.B.I. officials believe that the former British intelligence officer who compiled the dossier on Trump, Christopher Steele, has a credible track record. The dossier contained a raft of salacious allegations about connections between Mr. Trump, his associates and the Russian government. It also included claims that the Russians had embarrassing videos that could be used to blackmail Mr. Trump.

Meanwhile, our National Security Adviser resigns as a result of his ties to Russia.

So tell me again how this is "fake news."

Trump only needs five more days, 1 hour, and 30 minutes to outlast William Henry Harrison. After that, it's all gravy.

Purge the white house of traitors you tards voted in, maybe.
You can purge all of them if you want but Democrats simply won't control the Presidency or cabinet positions for the next four years. At most, you'd get Ryan as President and any of his picks filling those slots. What you'd likely end up with is President Pence and his agendas directing the nation and I believe he's a lot more subtle and potentially ruthless than Trump. Just something about that guy...

Back