Social Trump positive with the China Virus

You're in another thread posting pictures of your wife ffs. But OK, you want your privacy lol. I've called you out on your bullshit and you don't like it. I can spot people like you a mile off. Anyway, whatever. You do you as they say.

You're in another thread posting pictures of your wife ffs. But OK, you want your privacy lol. I've called you out on your bullshit and you don't like it. I can spot people like you a mile off. Anyway, whatever. You do you as they say.
So you have convinced admin to give you a purple user name with the tag 'Proffesional Fighter' under it, your avatar is a picture of yourself, but you don't want anyone seeing you're dazzling pro record. lmfao. Says it all really. OK, I will remove it you lying, fantasist, wannabe cry baby.

the guy seems to have issues. he's also some sort of pathological liar, re: another thread he's active in today.

Yeah. It's a partial account of my record. Now take this post down immediately or I'll contact the admins. It's against the rules to publicize a member's name if they choose to remain anonymous. So, please do so immediately.
How come you don't want people to know you? You used to be pretty open about it.

Oh, and you'll also need to edit your own post to remove my quoted post if you are that desperate for no one to see what real boxing 'career' consisted of. lol.
FYI, my record is incomplete on boxrec. But no matter. I never claimed to be anything more than a journeyman fighter anyhow. I defy you to find any posts by me stating otherwise. My best days were spent as a sparring partner for name fighters. Everyone here is well aware of that. Again, I've never claimed otherwise.

So, if it makes you feel special to denigrate my career, by all means, go ahead. Your opinion means nothing to me.

How come you don't want people to know you? You used to be pretty open about it.
Because I was harassed by a group of individuals from here on social media & one of them hacked into my Facebook account. So, as a result, I've chosen to remain anonymous.

the guy seems to have issues. he's also some sort of pathological liar, re: another thread he's active in today.
The only one who's been proven to be a liar is you. Now, quit following me from thread to thead & harassing me.

Omg how many times do ppl have to tell you that car crashes aren't super contagious

Stop using that retarded analogy

Death count is death count my man. Both are avoidable. Stop being thick.

Dude seriously, you use some of the worst comparisons. Just stop ok. As @Clippy said you can't catch a car accident. We are making cars safer every year. You HAVE to wear a seat belt. Where is your fake outrage and freedoms over that?

You were too busy trying to explain to us how the CDC numbers are wrong...

Omg how many times do ppl have to tell you that car crashes aren't super contagious

Stop using that retarded analogy

I don't have stats, but pretty sure the tens of thousands of deaths and hundreds of thousands of injuries suffered on the roads each year aren't all self-inflicted. Just sayin'.

One is a hell of a lot more avoidable than the other

you don't seem to have any logic or common sense and you should probably give up posting and go outside and start licking people to show us how safe it is

You are right. Car accidents are much easier to avoid. Just ban cars.

You can not ban a virus

you don't seem to have any logic or common sense and you should probably give up posting and go outside and start licking people to show us how safe it is

uhm no.

both are easily avoidable with the same lock down methodology actually. Which is exactly why I compared them.

I guess somehow you've come to terms with 1 way people die but not the other...interesting.

<seedat>

@Mcountry

Taking off a mask and exposing a room full of people is not considered an accident, it is deliberate. They call it a car accident for a reason, care to explain why? You can do something to stop the spread. We make cars safer because accidents happen.

You are right. Car accidents are much easier to avoid. Just ban cars.

You can not ban a virus

Or you develop safety measures to make an accident less deadly. You add technology that alerts drivers to hazards. We could have done the same thing with COVID but the President decided it was Politically in his best interests to downplay the virus while it spread. All of that lost time we could have developed a world-class testing and tracing system. We could have been leading the globe like South Korea and Japan which both have open economies.

This is how dumb the car analogy is, please stop encouraging stupidity.

Steven Miller is the latest Trump administration official to test positive for COVID. Does that mean he's not eligible for health insurance because he has a pre-existing condition? :)

Back