Opinion Trump really influenced a lot of these crazy super outspoken women to get into politics didn't he?

I think he exposed that you can get away with pretty much anything as long as you have a rabid fanbase (border line cult) of people that will stay behind you no matter what. All these others are just latching onto the train.

Yes the squad and being influenced by Trump… Clinton , Warren the Native American ….

That's a different kind of crazy though. They are snowflake crazy. I'm talking more about that mean girl type crazy that goes around saying inflammatory things while trying to look tough and get a rise out of people

You really hate women, eh?

The demographic of easy marks who want pretty women to agree with them on everything got a big boost with Trump, but Fox probably deserves most of the credit.

You're a fucking moron, because I'm not even a Trump supporter! I just don't have blind hatred for him like your soy filled ass.

But please tell more about how Trump is at fault for some annoying women saying dumb shit...

I'll be here waiting snowflake
You're supposed to actually contribute to the conversation, one way or the other. But you immediately go into the thread triggered that someone said something negative about your daddy. But you don't support him, right :rolleyes:

Are you really whining about a response invoking Trump in a thread blaming Trump for something?
I'm whining about the knee-jerk non-contribution to the thread from the idiot reflexively going into his programmed defend daddy mode instead of actually saying something to contribute to the topic of the thread.

"omg is there anything that isn't Trump's fault???" is a complete non-contribution to the topic of the thread. It's knee-jerk, reactionary, defense of dear leader.

Again, I repeat -
the ENTIRE thought process of Trump cultists any time Trump is being discussed
IF person being positive about Trump, THEN = good
IF person being negative about Trump, THEN = bad

it's the most crystal clear cult like behavior that you freaks do.

That accurately and perfectly describes @MichiganMMA1978 and his engagement with this thread.

No contribution to the topic of the thread
The goober went "Oh, this thread is posing a negative question about Trump. That = bad. I'm going to go straight into defend daddy mode instead of contributing to the thread topic in any way"

Last edited:
Palin is like the T-800 of batshit crazy, completely unqualified, right wing women in politics. MTG and Boebert are like the T-1000. Similar, but everything is just that much more exaggerated.
Yeah, Palin came off as a dangerously unqualified moron, but she didn’t seem as aggressive and hostile as the other 2.

You're supposed to actually contribute to the conversation, one way or the other. But you immediately go into the thread triggered that someone said something negative about your daddy. But you don't support him, right :rolleyes:
It's a stupid topic for a conversation. And I don't really give a shit about it enough to participate in it. Especially when you are gushing tears of soy...

Have fun with your orange man bad party though.

These embarrassing soy filed rage threads are a microcosm of why trumps gonna be reelected for a third time.
copium.gif

Hilarious you guys are still coping 4 years later :)

Well this lady has been in congress since 1991, she supported the race riots in LA, befriended the mom of the guy who pulled a truck driver out for being white, then stomped him and threw a cinder block at his head and did a victory dance on video because he thought he murdered the guy. He only did 4 years in prison for it and they became family friends of Auntie Maxine until the guy went back to prison for murdering someone else at a crack house.

Auntie Maxine also said gangs should "stay in the streets, get in people's faces and be more confrontational" if Derek Chauvin wasn't convicted of 1st degree murder, which he wasn't even charged with. She also told her supporters to find public officials who are out at a restaurant or gas station and "create a crowd" to mob them.

Threatening gang violence and racial attacks seems like kind of a "mean girl" thing to do, no?

Paramedics who attended to Denny said he suffered major trauma and came very close to dying. Soon after Green took him to the hospital, Denny suffered a seizure. His skull was fractured in 91 places and pushed into his brain.[15][3] His left eye was so badly dislocated that it would have fallen into his sinus cavity had the surgeons not replaced the crushed bone with a piece of plastic.[16] A permanent crater remains in his forehead despite efforts to correct it.[3]

The ladies I mentioned are basically younger more energetic versions of her. They are just preaching to a different crowd. But also I think their potential as far as how much influence they can have and how much support they can get is higher than Maxine's

The ladies I mentioned are basically younger more energetic versions of her. They are just preaching to a different crowd. But also I think their potential as far as how much influence they can have and how much support they can get is higher than Maxine's
Can't say I've noticed that. If you google their names, almost every article that comes up is attacking them. Google Maxine Waters and they're almost all positive. Google AOC, that Somali girl that fucked her brother to commit immigration fraud, the fat one what wants to exterminate the Jews, or the bald one that encourage black people to riot, and all the articles are either positive or neutral. Google any of ladies you mentioned in the OP and every single one that comes up is an attack article.

Last edited:
I'm whining about the knee-jerk non-contribution to the thread from the idiot reflexively going into his programmed defend daddy mode instead of actually saying something to contribute to the topic of the thread.

"omg is there anything that isn't Trump's fault???" is a complete non-contribution to the topic of the thread. It's knee-jerk, reactionary, defense of dear leader.

Again, I repeat -

That accurately and perfectly describes @MichiganMMA1978 and his engagement with this thread.

The goober went "Oh, this thread is posing a negative question about Trump. That = bad. I'm going to go straight into defend daddy mode instead of contributing to the thread topic in any way"
Wow . . . you really feel some conviction about this don't you?

All you had to do was just say "yes".

Can't say I've noticed that. If you google their names, almost every article that comes up is attacking them. Google Maxine Waters and they're almost all positive.
I mean you could say the same thing about Trump but would you really say that Trump has no influence? Maxine Waters basically is just a lady who is able to run unopposed in a ghetto black area of los Angeles and the left ignores how dumb and ignorant she is because they don't want to look racist or risk losing that support for the overall party. She doesn't really have much social media engagement and people barely talk about her on media outlets

Again, I repeat -

You truly are a moron.
I'll say it 1 more time. I'm NOT a Trumper, nor did I vote for him.
But I don't blame him for everything, especially not annoying women saying dumb shit! And blaming Don for their stupid shit is about as ridiculous as blaming Obama for everything for years.
You are exactly part of the problem with the political climate today.
Now, grow the fuck up and get your head out of your ass.

I mean you could say the same thing about Trump but would you really say that Trump has no influence? Maxine Waters basically is just a lady who is able to run unopposed in a ghetto black area of los Angeles and the left ignores how dumb and ignorant she is because they don't want to look racist or risk losing that support for the overall party. She doesn't really have much social media engagement and people barely talk about her on media outlets
I added to my post. Google AOC, the Somali girl that fucked her brother for immigration fraud, the middle aged fat one that wants the Jews exterminated, or the bald chick that told black people to riot, and everything that comes up is either positive or neutral, while everything that comes up for the people you mentioned in the OP are articles attacking them.

I thought that answered the question, that they aren't especially "influential", and almost all of the attention they get is from the opposing party. They're 2 or 3 out of 435 house members, and almost all of their mentions are from democrats.

I don't really have strong opinions on these women or any of the clown circus stuff that consumes almost all hours of the 24/7 corporate news machine of FOX/ABC/CNN, but these women do seem to lend at least some credence to the stereotype raised by liberals of the modern day "Karen".

Trump succeeded in turning the political crazy dial to 50. Progressive Left succeeded in turning that dial to 100.

Back