Opinion Trump really influenced a lot of these crazy super outspoken women to get into politics didn't he?

Just goes to show that allowing women in politics has done a lot of harm

You're a fucking moron, because I'm not even a Trump supporter! I just don't have blind hatred for him like your soy filled ass.

But please tell more about how Trump is at fault for some annoying women saying dumb shit...

I'll be here waiting snowflake

Honestly how can you not hate Trump? He is unquestionably a traitor.

Honestly how can you not hate Trump? He is unquestionably a traitor.
In my opinion, both candidates are! Worst fucking election choices in our history.
Hate is such a strong word, and I don't know him personally, so no, not hate, but I do think he is quite shady. But so is Biden...

In my opinion, both candidates are! Worst fucking election choices in our history.
Hate is such a strong word, and I don't know him personally, so no, not hate, but I do think he is quite shady. But so is Biden...

Yes, biden sucks but I didn’t ask you about Biden. I’m not going to vote for Biden either. Are you going to vote for Trump?

You're a fucking moron, because I'm not even a Trump supporter! I just don't have blind hatred for him like your soy filled ass.

But please tell more about how Trump is at fault for some annoying women saying dumb shit...

I'll be here waiting snowflake
These embarrassing soy filed rage threads are a microcosm of why trumps gonna be reelected for a third time.
Is "Soy filled" the new go to insult for the MAGA crew?

I mean you could say the same thing about Trump but would you really say that Trump has no influence? Maxine Waters basically is just a lady who is able to run unopposed in a ghetto black area of los Angeles and the left ignores how dumb and ignorant she is because they don't want to look racist or risk losing that support for the overall party. She doesn't really have much social media engagement and people barely talk about her on media outlets
Tell me one thing that Maxine Waters did that equates to giving someone a handjob in a movie theater (Boebert) or having a marriage fall apart because you had an affair with a tantric sex guru (MTG)?

I'm not one to throw around the race card but if you're comparing Maxine Waters to those creatures you've got to be a racist lol.

Lauren Boebert, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Valentina Gomez and more. I feel like you didn't see this phenomenon much in the past but there's something about maybe Trump's charm or his attitude that really ignited something in these ladies. I see it a lot with regular ladies too. There's like a lot of youngish mid 20s to mid 40s ladies running around who are trying to emulate Trump. Anyone else see this?

Yeah they like to run for office to assert how women shouldn't have much political power, and then scream non-stop about how much women should shut up and get back in the kitchen.

Tell me one thing that Maxine Waters did that equates to giving someone a handjob in a movie theater (Boebert) or having a marriage fall apart because you had an affair with a tantric sex guru (MTG)?

I'm not one to throw around the race card but if you're comparing Maxine Waters to those creatures you've got to be a racist lol.
Sexual stuff and other personal matters like that is not even what I am referring to. Clinton did all that stuff and people like to bring it up but I honestly do not care. I'm talking about saying intentionally divisive rhetoric sometimes violent like the stuff the other guy said that Maxine said which I would say is every bit as bad as what these other three ladies say, assuming it's true

Sexual stuff and other personal matters like that is not even what I am referring to. Clinton did all that stuff and people like to bring it up but I honestly do not care. I'm talking about saying intentionally divisive rhetoric sometimes violent like the stuff the other guy said that Maxine said which I would say is every bit as bad as what these other three ladies say, assuming it's true
For both MTG and Boebert i can give you a handful of outrageous things they've both said and done, to compare them to Maxine Waters is ludicrous. MTG is literally on another level, it's like having a female Alex Jones in Congress. If Maxine Waters is the measuring stick then the entire Freedom caucus is more problematic than her.

For both MTG and Boebert i can give you a handful of outrageous things they've both said and done, to compare them to Maxine Waters is ludicrous. MTG is literally on another level, it's like having a female Alex Jones in Congress. If Maxine Waters is the measuring stick then the entire Freedom caucus is more problematic than her.
I mean befriending the guys family who tried to kill a truck driver during a race riot is pretty wild. She also tells her supporters to harass and get into altercations with people she opposes, knowing that it will inevitably lead to violent altercations. I put her in the same category as the other ladies I mentioned. You have a bias view towards things, I don't I just have my ethics and I call things how I see them. That's why now in this thread I'm being called both a racist by people like you, and some kind of soy boy with tds by people who are Trump supporters

Lol, "I'm not one to throw around the race card, but here's a filmsy as shit race card".

Waters isn't her maiden name, nor is it her husband's name. Her name is Waters because she was married to a guy named Waters, then left him when she was 24 with kids to go get fucked by NFL players.

She's hired gang members, supported race riots that killed 58 people, befriended the mom to show support for the guy who pulled a truck driver out for being white and threw cinder block at his head, then celebrated his release from prison, referred to the race riots as an "understandable uprising".

She's also been paying her kids well into the millions now in campaign funds as "consultants", arranged a bailout for a bank because her husband owned shares, of which the CEO had a woman running out of the house beat up screaming that he raped her, then barracaded himself in the room for police to find another naked woman and pile of drugs. BTW, that beachfront mansion was purchased by the bank instead of himself. Yeah, Auntie Maxine scored a bailout for that bank so her husband wouldn't lose money, and when asked about it, Barney Frank, who approved the bailout and whose boyfriend ran a gay brothel out their apartment, just said he wasn't aware of the drug and sodomy charges when he handed them a pile of taxpayer money.

Yeah but but but some chick in her mid 30s making out on a date is way worse than hoovering up millions in taxpayer money and campaign funds and cheering on violent race riots. Derp.

Wait so do we or do we not know what a woman is?

It seems like we conveniently forget and relearn what a woman is depending on what the topic at hand is.

Weird.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back