Opinion Trump really influenced a lot of these crazy super outspoken women to get into politics didn't he?

Trump succeeded in turning the political crazy dial to 50. Progressive Left succeeded in turning that dial to 100.
If "50" on the crazy dial for the right is:

(Setting up a fake electors scheme and when that fails, enticing an angry mob who builds a gallows in front of the capitol, threatening to murder government officials, and starting a riot resulting in multiple deaths and hundreds of injuries because they cant cope with daddy losing) - I'd hate to see what "100" is.

Feel free to "whatabout" by blaming the progressive Left for the arson and looting by opportunistic scumbags during the BLM protests if you like. I would say it's far more common for progressives to call for those arsonists/looters to be arrested than MAGA to call for consequences for J6 insurrectionists, point in fact Trump wants to pardon them.

Grab ‘em by the pussy!

Nothing was more hilarious than the leftist crybabies taking to the streets in vagina hats.

636511368400726380-US-NEWS-DEMOCRATS-ACTIVISTS-WA.jpg

{<jordan}

Imagine talking about completely retarded women being "ignited" to get political, and forgetting your side did this (and a whole lot more pathetic drone shit just like it). Fucking comedy.

Also, Trump, like him or not, will forever get to boast this milestone:

Kellyanne Conway becomes first woman to successfully run a presidential campaign​

Yeah, Palin came off as a dangerously unqualified moron, but she didn’t seem as aggressive and hostile as the other 2.
Dangerously unqualified, but ya know, bless her heart. That was the kind of perception I feel a lot had towards her. Just a good old American girl, born and raised, by God.

The other two are just... mean and hateful.

May have to revisit some old Sarah Palin clip I used to watch...

g1471_photo01.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know what it is. The people who elect these republican women seem to like their female candidates having a Boise dime characteristic. I have no issue with Boise dimes but these candidates seem not to have much substance. They are all over the place when it comes to their agenda.

Crazy people have probably been trying to get into politics for a long time but it's only recently that people actually started voting for them.

Back