Opinion Trump supporters, do you give credit to Biden for bringing troops home?

Did he not bring 2500 troops home only to just send back 7,000?

To evacuate Americans, if he dares do anything aggressive I'll be the first to call it out but so far it does seem like there are good intentions behind the move.

Pulling your grotesque swollen dick out of a bees nest after it’s been stung a few thousand times isn’t a big win and the optics aren’t great but it’s nice not to have your dick in there anymore.
America should stop sticking it’s pecker in holes in doesn’t belong!

To evacuate Americans, if he dares do anything aggressive I'll be the first to call it out but so far it does seem like there are good intentions behind the move.
Regardless, he didn't really "bring the troops home" if he had to send them right back and there are near triple the amount there right now

Last edited:
Regardless, he didn't really "bring the troops home" if there are near triple the amount there right now

Are you really coping this hard? Trump had four years to do this, I actually supported his decision to pull out and leave the Kurds when he was getting shit from the media. Why can't you guys do the same for the other party? Its so shameless.

The point is we aren't there to wage war, build their country or whatever the hell it was. If they go back on it I'll be pissed and admit it was a mistake.

Then why are you even responding to me if we are in agreement?

Because you are completely full of shit and everyone knows. Nobody is going to accuse me of clutching my pearls over every little thing. You, and everyone like you, who clutched their pearls over some mean tweets for four years straight, trying to sell that you wouldn't be feigning absolute mortification and fake crying your eyes out over the footage coming out of Afghanistan right now, if Trump was in charge of it, is absolutely laughable.

Stay mad that nobody believes you. You did it to yourself.

Because you are completely full of shit and everyone knows. Nobody is going to accuse me of clutching my pearls over every little thing. You, and everyone like you, who clutched their pearls over some mean tweets for four years straight, trying to sell that you wouldn't be feigning absolute mortification and fake crying your eyes out over the footage coming out of Afghanistan right now, if Trump was in charge of it, is absolutely laughable.

Stay mad that nobody believes you. You did it to yourself.

I never got angry at Trump's tweets. I said that instead of focusing on the tweets the media should have attacked him on his policy instead because not many people realized how many crappy things he did and they instead focused on his words.

You are such a snake, you have it out for me so bad that you need to strawman me. Again, rent free man. Look how many times you respond to me. Notice how I never engage with you first? I know better because you're a partisan hack.

You were literally the creator of the TDS megathread, you worshipped Donald like some deity and you are absolutely shook that sleepy Joe was the one who had the balls. That's right, sleepy Joe who is controlled by his puppet masters has more balls than your daddy Trump did.

You used TDS as a cope mechanism every single time you didn't like the way a conversation was going. You are such a liar and you know it deep down.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-tds-mega-thread-v2-both-sides-bugaloo.4104677/

I never got angry at Trump's tweets. I said that instead of focusing on the tweets the media should have attacked him on his policy instead because not many people realized how many crappy things he did and they instead focused on his words.

You are such a snake, you have it out for me so bad that you need to strawman me. Again, rent free man. Look how many times you respond to me. Notice how I never engage with you first? I know better because you're a partisan hack.

You were literally the creator of the TDS megathread, you worshipped Donald like some deity and you are absolutely shook that sleepy Joe was the one who had the balls. That's right, sleepy Joe who is controlled by his puppet masters has more balls than your daddy Trump did.

Stay mad.

I'm not a "Trump Supporter" in any way other than I liked many of his policies and ideas even though I disliked his tweets and overall rhetoric.

Biden was VP for 8 years. There was troop withdrawal /suspension of combat operations under Obama during Biden's VP time and continuation of combat cessation and further withdrawal under Trump with the May 1st timeline haven been given during Trump's tenure.

I think Biden is a self-serving life-long "useless politician" but I support this decision regardless of outcome. Twenty years engaged in Afghanistan was more than enough. Enough American blood has been shed in those lands. We can influence the Middle East but we won't be able to change it in any large and meaningful way so the cycle continues.

A lot of people on the left criticize Biden for all of those things in your response video.

I think what a lot of people on the right don't understand is we don't really like the corporate dems, they are just as bad as a lot of Republicans are and they are consistently called out for their bullshit. You can't get that from people like Crowder, Charlie Kirk and other right wing personalities.

You didn't see that nearly as much with Trump supporters, they usually flipflopped to whatever Trump was saying. I mean fuck sake man look at what Trumpists are doing now to cope with this one. Some are even siding with brining in all these immigrants which was literally what they voted against. It is so insane what is happening right now and I can't remember the last time there has been this much dishonesty coming from the right and that says quite a bit.

Stay mad.

That's what I thought, no response to that one. You know you are full of it.

Anyone who makes a TDS megathread is way too much in an echo chamber to have a conversation about principles.

I'll remain rent free in your head forever.

Who are you trying to fool? You'd be in the 900 page long "Afghans Fall to their DEATHS From US Plane. Should Trump Be Brought Up on War Crimes?" thread, calling him a murderer. Just stop.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

That's what I thought, no response to that one. You know you are full of it.

Anyone who makes a TDS megathread is way too much in an echo chamber to have a conversation about principles.

What? Look, your fantasy isn't reality. Again, I have not said one bad word about the withdrawal. The premise of your accusation doesn't even make sense, considering I'm not complaining about the withdrawal. I'm not mad about what's going on. At all. What does my support for Trump have to with anything here? You're incoherently flailing about, hoping to make a bit of sense out of some kind of "gotcha" that only exists in your head.

You're just mad that nobody believes your bullshit.

What? Look, your fantasy isn't reality. Again, I have not said one bad word about the withdrawal. The premise of your accusation doesn't even make sense, considering I'm not complaining about the withdrawal. I'm not mad about what's going on. At all. What does my support for Trump have to with anything here? You're incoherently flailing about, hoping to make a bit of sense out of some kind of "gotcha" that only exists in your head.

You're just mad that nobody believes your bullshit.

You can't come into a thread and accuse me of being the partisan one when I defended Trump for leaving Kurds and voted for him initially. I'm in support of anyone who brings troops. On the other hand, you never once criticized your god Trump. You used TDS for four straight years to prevent any criticism for taking place. That's why I bring it up, you are a total hypocrite.

Also, I'm not mad (projection maybe?) and its weird you keep saying that. I'm not like you who lives on this board 24/7. I mean look at that post count, take a break buddy. Go outside or something.

Anyway, you're a joke. Go hide in your TDS thread again and pretend that daddy actually carried through with the plan.

Point to any post I've made criticizing the withdrawal.

Psst...you can't. See, I'm consistent on these matters.
The point was how if one is a diehard for one side, then you'd be the diehard for Trump, regardless of the situation.

But please, keep going.

You can't come into a thread and accuse me of being the partisan one when I defended Trump for leaving Kurds and voted for him initially.

Nobody believes you voted for Trump.

I'm in support of anyone who brings troops. On the other hand, you never once criticized your god Trump. You used TDS for four straight years to prevent any criticism for taking place. That's why I bring it up, you are a total hypocrite.

Also, I'm not mad. I'm not like you who lives on this board 24/7. I mean look at that post count, take a break buddy. Go outside or something

Oh' look, a bunch of rambling gobblygook in place of any coherent argument. Shocker.

Stay mad.

A lot of people on the left criticize Biden for all of those things in your response video.

I think what a lot of people on the right don't understand is we don't really like the corporate dems, they are just as bad as a lot of Republicans are and they are consistently called out for their bullshit. You can't get that from people like Crowder, Charlie Kirk and other right wing personalities.

You didn't see that nearly as much with Trump supporters, they usually flipflopped to whatever Trump was saying. I mean fuck sake man look at what Trumpists are doing now to cope with this one. Some are even siding with brining in all these immigrants which was literally what they voted against. It is so insane what is happening right now and I can't remember the last time there has been this much dishonesty coming from the right and that says quite a bit.

yeah well this is not a simple issue, these are the people that help American forces while they were there and will be killed immediately.
our troops made promises to these people and again America just turns their back on people that risk their lives to become an ally

the taliban has a list of all the personal and have already been going door to door. the issue is the obama/biden occupation can't be trusted an won't vet them properly.....and they screwed up the exit so bad there is no way to do it in Afghanistan, so we see cargo planes loaded with who knows on board headed for the states

Nobody believes you voted for Trump.

Oh' look, a bunch of rambling gobblygook in place of any coherent argument. Shocker.

Stay mad.

I'm sure some people do believe me. People are capable of changing their mind on a president. I thought Trump was the lesser of two evils and I still actually stand by that. Hilary was an awful candidate and I truly believe she would have made the situation in the ME worse and potentially escalate shit with Russia. I turned on Trump during the COVID fiasco and him not making any attempt to rebuild infrastructure.

You can't accuse anyone of being partisan when you used TDS as your defense for everything and made a TDS megathread.

Take a break from this website man, you are projecting your anger onto me.

Back