09 Mike King-Urbina
10 Ian Stephens-Clark
11 Roger Zapata-Fields
12 Hector Urbina-Monaghan
13 Chris Fields-Van Buren
14 Anton Berzin-King
15 Josh Clark-Zapata
16 Todd Monaghan-Stephens

worst nickname: Beastin 25/8, much like giving 110% this is impossible....also just bad
best nickname: Even though he didnt have it yet "The housewives choice", sounds like the wine you have before you fuck the pool guy

Hey, good to see you again! The redraft isn't exactly back, because it was never truly gone. I'm just finding that I need to stay at least eight years behind the seasons, or it's too soon to get a decent read on the fighters' careers. Case in point: Alex Caceres may have passed Michael Johnson since I did that redraft.

TUF 19 may be the hardest 5,000 words I've ever written professionally. That season was just so awful. And I think your redraft is just fine - like I said in the article, after the first couple of picks, you're down to who is better between two guys who lost their first fight on the show, then went back to bumfuck Iowa and racked up a 1-2 record before disappearing. We aren't exactly weighing Chris Leben vs. Stephan Bonnar here.

Last edited:
Hey, good to see you again! The redraft isn't exactly back, because it's never really gone. I'm just finding that I need to stay at least eight years behind the seasons, or it's too soon to get a decent read on the fighters' careers. Case in point: Alex Caceres may have passed Michael Johnson since I did that redraft.

TUF 19 may be the hardest 5,000 words I've ever written professionally. That season was just so awful. And I think your redraft is just fine - like I said in the article, after the first couple of picks, you're down to who is better between two guys who lost their first fight on the show, then went back to bumfuck Iowa and racked up a 1-2 record before disappearing. We aren't exactly weighing Chris Leben vs. Stephan Bonnar here.
its better known as bumfuck iowa and you have a purdy mouth lol....but yeah I see what you mean by having to wait Ive had to change TUF 20/24 several times, also in defense of Caceres, MJ is the most inconsistent fighter I have ever seen, to this day I dont understand how someone can KO almost prime Poirier but get choked out by professional handbag thief Reza Madadi.....I also cant wait for TUF 23, I can already guess the majority of the article "Tatianna Suarez might be good, Khalil is decent but is in the woodchipper that is (maybe was now lol) LHW literally everyone else is terrible, remarks complete"

Last edited:
Im pretty good at this I was fairly close on season 6 to.....im kind of curious at what point im just completely wrong and flip out
season 19 is the closest now lol

TUF 22 and I already know im gonna get this wrong solely based on hate for a certain fighter..also tried to find a normal bracket for this season and
instead found peaople complaining for a normal bracket for this season because of said bullshit

01 Ryan Hall
02 Saul Rogers
03 David Teymur
04 Julian Erosa
05 Chris Gruetzemacher
06 Thahn Le
07 Billy Quantrillo
08 Martin Svensson
09 Marcin Wrorsek
10 Tom Gallicchio
11 Mehdi Bahgdad
12 Johnny Nunez
13 Abner Lloverlas
14 Jason Gonzalez
15 Sascha Sharma
16 Frantz Slioa
17 James Jenkins
18 Artem Lobov (being Conor's butt buddy fucked the whole season, not saying it would be great but this was nonsense and if I was Greutzmacher would have lost every ounce of my shit)

Last edited:
Back