Television TV Show Thread

Watching Age of Samurai: Battle of Japan on netflux. Bloody docudrama on feudal era during 16th century. Warlords clashing to become the Shogun (absolute ruler). If you like that sort of thing, highly recommended.

Here's the trailer:

I know I'm late. But The Sopranos is so amazing smh. Also if you haven't see Vice Pricipals, you should watch it. Now.

I’m watching breaking bad and I’m at the part where Walt does Jesse a solid (at least it seems) by holding onto his money because he just got into doing heroin with the neighbour lady, and Jesse freaks out. Lol

I’m really enjoying the fuck out of this show though. I watch a few episodes a night and have managed to avoid spoilers for it through the years. I always heard people say Bryan Cranston acting is good in this, but holy shit this dude really is something else in this series.

. Also if you haven't see Vice Pricipals, you should watch it. Now.

Vice Principals season 1 was ok but season 2 was really good. Check out the Righteous Gemstones if you haven't. A lot of the same actors and a show I feel could be even better than eastbound and down.

Vice Principals season 1 was ok but season 2 was really good. Check out the Righteous Gemstones if you haven't. A lot of the same actors and a show I feel could be even better than eastbound and down.
OK I will, I loved the Eastbound and Down, so I'm down to check that show out

Finally was able to catch up on Snowpiercer via HBO Max, and then caught up on this current season. This show is really good! I look forward to Mondays just for this show now. Jennifer Connelly is great in this show. Sean Bean is good too, evil bastard. lol!

POWERPUFF GIRLS Live-Action Series Casts Chloe Bennet, Dove Cameron and Yana Perrault

Meet the new Powerpuff Girls. EW has learned that Chloe Bennet (Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), Dove Cameron (Descendants), and Yana Perrault (Jagged Little Pill musical) have been cast as the titular former superheroes in the CW's The Powerpuff Girls pilot, which is based on the Cartoon Network series.

Executive produced and written by Diablo Cody (Juno) and Heather Regnier (Veronica Mars), the prospective series picks up with the trio as disillusioned twentysomethings who resent having spent their childhoods fighting crime. "Will they agree to reunite now that the world needs them more than ever?" the logline asks. Given the show's premise, Bennet's casting makes an enormous amount of sense since she just finished her seven season run as the heroine Quake on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Get a former superhero to play a former superhero.

Bennet has been cast as Blossom Utonium. "Though she was a spunky, conscientious, Little-Miss-Perfect child who holds several advanced degrees, Blossom's repressed kiddie-superhero trauma has left her feeling anxious and reclusive, and she aims to become a leader again — this time on her own terms," reads the character description.

Cameron (who recurred on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. at one point) will play Bubbles Utonium: "Bubbles' sweet-girl disposition won America's hearts as a child. She still sparkles as an adult, but her charming exterior belies an unexpected toughness and wit. She's initially more interested in recapturing her fame than saving the world, but she just might surprise us and herself."

Perrault as Buttercup Utonium: "Buttercup was the rebellious badass of the Powerpuff Girls in its heyday. More sensitive than her tough exterior suggests, Buttercup has spent her adulthood trying to shed her Powerpuff Girl identity and live an anonymous life."

The Powerpuff Girls pilot will be directed by executive producer Maggie Kiley (Dirty John, Riverdale). Greg Berlanti, Sarah Schechter, and David Madden also serve as EPs, and Erika Kennair is a producer.

https://ew.com/tv/chloe-bennet-dove-cameron-yana-perrault-powerpuff-girls/

Buttercup choice looks like pure ass

Stumbled upon Losing Alice free first episode in Apple TV+. I kinda want to watch the rest of it. Ayelet Zurer is a very good looking woman. English dub.

Official Trailer for Victorian Era Supernatural Thriller THE IRREGULARS

Meet The Irregulars: Bea, Jessie, Billy, Spike and Leo. Join this ragtag gang as they uncover the demonic and mysterious depths of Victorian London alongside the sinister Dr Watson and his enigmatic business partner, Sherlock Holmes. The Irregulars, only on Netflix March 26.

Stumbled upon Losing Alice free first episode in Apple TV+. I kinda want to watch the rest of it. Ayelet Zurer is a very good looking woman. English dub.
I know her from Angels & Demons, she is a bit older now but I agree with you

Back