Television TV Show Thread

Checked it per your suggestion.
The first 2 times I watched it, I must've been too tired/distracted. Thought it was boring. Didn't catch it at all.

You keep talking about it. I watched again. Third time was the charm! Looks very promising. Thanks!

Sonoya Mizuno is a candy!
That EuroAsian mix, m-m-m!!!

Sonoya-Mizuno1.jpg

sonoya-mizuno-beautiful.jpg

I think she was fully nude in ex machina also Alicia vikander was as well in that movie

couldnt make it through one episode of watchmen

I think like the last two episodes of season 1 got silly AF might check out season 2 because I have nothing else to watch it is also why im tuning in to season 3 of westworld.

Episode 1 of season 3 of Westworld seemed quite promising.
Not too much west in it or world but killer robots are usually fun.

If you didn't make it to the end of the first episode then you probably think the wrong actor is the star of it.

iDon Johnson dies

Episode 1 of season 3 of Westworld seemed quite promising.
Not too much west in it or world but killer robots are usually fun.

I enjoyed the heist and the kidnapping scene some good action and maybe some innovstive camera work with the rearview camera of the truck

I watched it all. It wasnt amazing but I didnt think the movie was either. I didnt like the main chick at all but there was some cleverness at the end. Worth a watch but nothing more imo

@22k another great Devs episode, man i wish i could binge this.

another nice, mysterious opening. not sure what the different colors for each of the important characters in the Devs facility meant but i'm guessing they were trying to bring the rat from the past to the present? maybe? nothing about their technology says that they could even try that, but it's what Forest is presumably trying to do with his daughter? dunno.

Lily's storyline was more predictable this episode, with the psychiatrist appointment and calling the cops resulting in pretty much exactly what you would expect.

another nice, mysterious opening. not sure what the different colors for each of the important characters in the Devs facility meant but i'm guessing they were trying to bring the rat from the past to the present? maybe? nothing about their technology says that they could even try that, but it's what Forest is presumably trying to do with his daughter? dunno.

Lily's storyline was more predictable this episode, with the psychiatrist appointment and calling the cops resulting in pretty much exactly what you would expect.

ahh I didn't get to see it yet. I didn't read your spoiler, & trying not to read it as I type this because quoting you shows it all haha

I'll get back on this tonight, but now I'm anticipating it even more now.

Got some DVD's of Agents of Shield.
Around season 3 it slows down at the end.
It gets a 7.5 on IMDB so should be better later.

Still puzzled why they race switched Nick Fury

haha yeah, I watched the first episode twice to fully get hooked, the show being dark & tech related is right up my alley, being that Mr. Robot is probably my al time favorite show - this show totally fills in the void since Mr. Robot ended.

& yes. mixed ladies all day

giphy.gif

I get more of a native American mix, but yeah, she's easy on the eyes, even though she's greatly dressed down here.

It's pretty intriguing so far!

YO WTFFFFFFFFFFF
yeah this intro was another puzzle.. the dead dried out mouse on a shattered sceen/glass? I'm going to have to watch it again later. you may be on to something, it could be that Linden kid. I get the vibe he's going to die.

but yo - that scene when Forest was "accessing the future" - where that person keels over & starts to crawl on the ground.. that's Lily dying (as per Katie)? wtf..

& man, Jamie seemed like such a good dude. so fucked up. the bum obviously is going to pull some heroic shit. or try to at least. he's all the hope Lily has. & that Linden kid or whatever the fuck his name is - he's definitely going to retaliate after getting fired like that. he knows too much, so I feel he's going to use what he knows against the Forest & co.

& yes, this weekly shit fucking sucks. I don't really binge out on a lot of shows, rather, there aren't many shows that encourage me to do so but this show I definitely would.

YO WTFFFFFFFFFFF
yeah this intro was another puzzle.. the dead dried out mouse on a shattered sceen/glass? I'm going to have to watch it again later. you may be on to something, it could be that Linden kid. I get the vibe he's going to die.

but yo - that scene when Forest was "accessing the future" - where that person keels over & starts to crawl on the ground.. that's Lily dying (as per Katie)? wtf..

& man, Jamie seemed like such a good dude. so fucked up. the bum obviously is going to pull some heroic shit. or try to at least. he's all the hope Lily has. & that Linden kid or whatever the fuck his name is - he's definitely going to retaliate after getting fired like that. he knows too much, so I feel he's going to use what he knows against the Forest & co.

& yes, this weekly shit fucking sucks. I don't really binge out on a lot of shows, rather, there aren't many shows that encourage me to do so but this show I definitely would.

yeah that rat is a big old question mark. hopefully it gets "explained" next episode.

shocked jamie got the chop too. he was a good character and i really liked how he made the decision to change his habits and clean up his apartment (to show off for lily i'd guess) and then as he closes the door the shelf falls over. great expression of the deterministic themes of the show that no matter what we do we can't change things.

i also got the sense that lyndon isn't going to go quietly, and clearly stewart saw that possibility and did his best to warn lyndon.

btw, speaking of eye candy on the show check the actress playing lyndon for the biggest of all WTF moments the show can provide:
original.jpg

yeah that rat is a big old question mark. hopefully it gets "explained" next episode.

shocked jamie got the chop too. he was a good character and i really liked how he made the decision to change his habits and clean up his apartment (to show off for lily i'd guess) and then as he closes the door the shelf falls over. great expression of the deterministic themes of the show that no matter what we do we can't change things.

i also got the sense that lyndon isn't going to go quietly, and clearly stewart saw that possibility and did his best to warn lyndon.

btw, speaking of eye candy on the show check the actress playing lyndon for the biggest of all WTF moments the show can provide:
original.jpg

WTF Lynden's a CHICK???

WTF Lynden's a CHICK???

hahaha yeah
not really a spoiler, but her gender on the show is something i'm not even sure about. when they're watching marilyn monroe bang whatever that guy's name is Katy says something like "this is the first thing guys do with new technology" and she refers to Lyndon as "him" in episode 4 i think. but he's played by an actress. might be a gender-fluid character or something, but just like the way Annihilation dealt with being a heavily female and multicultural cast, Alex Garland doesn't make a big deal out of it.

@Fork

hope you & your loved ones are keeping safe bro.

Jaime pulling some heroics

@Fork

hope you & your loved ones are keeping safe bro.

Jaime pulling some heroics
same to you. luckily here in small town, rural, middle of nowhere new hampshire this social isolation stuff is cake.

last episode was fantastic. great to get katie's character more fleshed out and to see a lot of the events that led to Devs, or at least a version of those events that may be from different timelines/universes/whatevers. obviously, especially seeing how forest lost his daughter (and wife) was pretty big.

also cool to get more info about that dead rat, although still no idea why it was dried up in episode 4, but they definitely showed a projection of the rat coming back to life.

especially with only a few more episodes left, it was nice to get some stuff revealed

Just finished Marvel's Agents of Shield.

I thought the first season was the best, because I wanted to know how Coulson survived.
At the end of season 6 I thought the writing went downhill.

I wonder how seson 7 will be.

Tahiti, it's a magical place.

Currently watching Lock and Key.

Odd show but good so far. I like the concepts, very novel overall.

The mod who was in the movie IT as Georgie is throwing me off a bit.

Anyone else see it yet? No spoilers but thoughts?

Back