Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
I mean you acted as if you are retarded when I asked you why does a random boxer’s opinion deserve its own thread in an mma forum. You have danced around the question with the moves of Adesanya. Watching you dance when you know this is a shitty thread and you cant answer the question like a reasonable human pleases me.

Chisora and Bivol are not random boxers. And I answered the question directly already.

I am getting secondhand CTE by engaging with you damn

The entire boxing world seems to be panic wrestling at the moment. Having taken years of shit from Ray Mercer knocking out Tim Sylvia from boxing fans I have to say I'm rather enjoying it.
Artur Spizlka is 3-0 in MMA after retiring from boxing and Krystof Glowacki just entered MMA after retiring from boxing and KOd his opponent off of his back. Hes 1-0 in MMA.
Pulev broke Frank Mirs neck and almost paralyzed him with a first round KO.
Fury beat Ngannou.

MMA fans are celebrating losing.

There was obviously a Gentleman's agreement.

Last 10 seconds of the final round made that apparent.

Control time isn’t even a factor in effective grappling. Ngannou’s effective grappling was his reversal and his transition to full mount. Ganes was a takedown and 2 submission attempts
This is where the judging starts to lose people and yeah. I will say the 5th round decides the fight and is contentious.

Chisora and Bivol are not random boxers. And I answered the question directly already.

I am getting secondhand CTE by engaging with you damn
Let me help you here fam if you think CTE is something amusing I already can tell you’re a loser. The type of clown that thinks a random boxer with ZERO relevance to the UFC’s opinion needed it’s own thread in a fucking UFC forum. While insulting a condition like CTE. You can’t be serious

Thats quite some spin there and your name checks out who you are shilling for
It’s not shilling if it’s a fact. Only biased idiots say Floyd intentionally let Conor look good. Like Floyd would let himself look bad against a non boxer and would risk getting knocked out. Floyd was totally faking getting his head snapped back and acting hurt

I felt like Cus D'Amato's ghost was hovering over the ring. Francis looked like he had been training for years even if, and I'm not saying he was, Fury was holding back. He looked very comfortable and was throwing crisp punches instead of the haymakers he was throwing in the UFC. I think Mike Tyson deserves some credit.

Its the posts that were very dismissive of any skills he had. Yes they may have an opinion that they thought Fury was going to dominate the fight but the way said it about Francis was very insulting. Sonnen was using 89 Lakers vs the Harlem Globetrotters to illustrate his point on how the fight was going to turn out to be. Or maybe how Anthony Smith being the UFC shill that he is said it about Francis boxing skills being way below average and that he should have stuck with the UFC. At least Cormier and Bisping was able to say very strong points about what Francis boxing can bring even though they though Fury will win

Oh yes, there was plenty of bullshit, as it is with any opinion shared by a lot of people. Also, you should never ever take Chael Sonnen's words at face value. If he said that 2 plus 2 equals 4, I would have to verify it on a calculator.

It wasn't a great fight by any means, but the fact that it was Ngannou doing what he did to Fury is huge to people like us.

As far as a future in boxing, I have no fucking idea. I know he will box again, but I couldn't muster a guess to how it shakes out. This whole situation has thrown me for a fucking loop lol.

combat athletes are the best ones under the right circumstance

soldiers are the best ones in the real world a la z nation scenario

This was the precedent

Muhammad-Ali-Antonio-Inoki.jpg
Actually this was .

Back