News Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk is set for February 17 in Saudi Arabia

Who’s going to win?

• Total voters
I've got it exactly the inverse; Usyk by TKO with at least 1 knockdown (likely more).

I don't think people realize it now, but they will after. Usyk, in my mind, is one of the best boxers that ever lived--I'll go as far as to say top 10 ATG.

I dont think hes done enough in his pro career to he top 10 atg imo. Have stayed in the amateurs too long. He is in my personal top 10 fighters though. Probably my favourite current fighter

I think he stops fury as well. All this talk of fury grabbing/leaning and draining usyk, it’ll be fury that runs out of steam. My one concern in this fight is the ref. He’s gonna have a busy night cus fury will revert to dirty tactics as soon as he realises he isn’t out boxing usyk

I dont think hes done enough in his pro career to he top 10 atg imo. Have stayed in the amateurs too long. He is in my personal top 10 fighters though. Probably my favourite current fighter

I think he stops fury as well. All this talk of fury grabbing/leaning and draining usyk, it’ll be fury that runs out of steam. My one concern in this fight is the ref. He’s gonna have a busy night cus fury will revert to dirty tactics as soon as he realises he isn’t out boxing usyk
The only division where Usyk is an ATG is at cruiserweight. Holyfield and him are the two best in its (short) history. Agree that even if he does beat Fury he's not Top 10 all-time at heavyweight. The era is just too weak for him to break into that list even if he were to beat them all. That's not his fault. It's just how it is.

betting services should accept bets based on the opposite of whatever Nelson and David Haye predict. they'd have winners every time.
The Drake curse is also back in full effect. He just lost $700k on Strickland against DDP lol.

GFWaHIaXMAAuk9O

Huge cut - fuck you gonna do?

Major dissapoinment though and it does feel like one of those fights that could end up jut never making it to the ring.

It would be more of a surprised if they did fight. Fury just doesn’t want to fight usyk, or even Joshua.

I'm just surprised that so many people thought this fight would happen. Fury admitted he had no desire to fight Usyk days before the fight was announced. Like, come on people...

It was never going to happen.

The only division where Usyk is an ATG is at cruiserweight. Holyfield and him are the two best in its (short) history. Agree that even if he does beat Fury he's not Top 10 all-time at heavyweight. The era is just too weak for him to break into that list even if he were to beat them all. That's not his fault. It's just how it is.
Now Usyk v prime Holyfield at CW would have been a fight and a half.

I've got it exactly the inverse; Usyk by TKO with at least 1 knockdown (likely more).

I don't think people realize it now, but they will after. Usyk, in my mind, is one of the best boxers that ever lived--I'll go as far as to say top 10 ATG.

If you're weighing greats in terms of both pro and amateur careers, sure.

As a pro, he just hasn't had the volume of fights to surpass a lot of old timers.

Back