UFC 199 - Los Angeles - Rockhold vs Bisping - 6/4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't release the lines before tomorrow's event starts

I actually really like DP over Green. I hope people do bet DP down as he is -160 on my book.

I love Rockhold also but I swear I am having a hard time pulling the trigger on him. I feel like Luke could lose by freak injury karma.

I love Rockhold also but I swear I am having a hard time pulling the trigger on him. I feel like Luke could lose by freak injury karma.

idk about the karma theory, lol, but -- what do you mean on pulling the trigger..? he's steep as hell. were you considering -1000..?

Same betting tecqnique from the last card is going to be employed here.

No odds out yet but I like Lombard ITD/R1 and Under for this fight.
Holloway dec,Penne/Andrade o2.5, Cruz Dec and Rockhold ITD all seem good singular bets but might just parlay em aswell.

Im going to LB the rest.

How is Lombard's head movement, are there any guarantees he won't pull a Boestch?
Im guessing he is -350 by fight time.

I'm playing both Cruz and Faber split DECs +1015 and +1775, respectively

Where the lines atttt

Leaning Bobby by dec Cruz by dec (duh) and Hector round one I guess, but waiting on them lines still

Hurry that ass up Kalikas

Broke even on last nights event, wouldve been up 2k if Barao got that dec, but didnt watch live and did barely an hour of research so I guess I'll take it ?

Cant wait for June/July
Great cards to bet on + Euro

Salivating already

How is Lombard's head movement, are there any guarantees he won't pull a Boestch?
Im guessing he is -350 by fight time.
Lombard has good head movement and defense and a really good chin. He can stand in the pocket.
Henderson is so fucking old.

Just rewatched Bisping/Rockhold 1. Man this is a mismatch.

Bisping did not hit Rockhold at all. Lukes control of distance and defense was on point that night. As soon as he started throwing kicks Michael had nothing on him.

Rockhold vs Bisping was my first bet of all time. I remember putting $ 30 on Luke at -400. I thought Bisping had nothing for him and payed the juice.

What do you guys expect Holloway to open up at?

Lamas is going to get picked apart imo. Holloway is either going to win a decision or by late finish.

yes no speculating of line before they are posted please ;)

11.75u @ Rockhold ~-392

Probably will hedge off about half of it, depending on how confident others in this subforum are on him :D

I'd let it ride myself. I've pissed away profit countless times reacting to line movement when I should've just let my bet stand with great odds. Of course, should Bisping pull a horseshoe out of his ass you'll be regretting it.

Rockhold+Cruz+Lombard

Don't like playing 3 legs for large amounts but this just has to hit?!

EDIT: nvmd, I didn't realize Rockhold was up to -1100. That is just silly.

Is Faber worth anything? I don't see it but maybe someone has a take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back