UFC 199 - Los Angeles - Rockhold vs Bisping - 6/4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cruz isn't a guy you want to bet on as a huge favorite, tho. He's highly unlikely to finish the fight and a decent amount of his fights are fairly close and tricky to score. His movement can also make it look like he's getting hit when he's actually not. Lets not forget about his injury issues, either. Who the hell knows what he's coming into this fight with. I highly doubt he is 100%

Cruz isn't a guy you want to bet on as a huge favorite, tho. Regardless of who he's fighting. He's highly unlikely to finish the fight and a decent amount of his fights are fairly close and tricky to score. His movement can also make it look like he's getting hit when he's actually not. Lets not forget about his injury issues, either. Who the hell knows what he's coming into this fight with. I highly doubt he is 100%

Agreed. I still think Cruz dec. sitting right now at -160 is pretty good tho. Also like the line you mentioned on Faber NSC

Also Faber's lines on decision, KO, and sub are pretty juicy albiet rare to hit.

Cruz isn't a guy you want to bet on as a huge favorite, tho. He's highly unlikely to finish the fight and a decent amount of his fights are fairly close and tricky to score. His movement can also make it look like he's getting hit when he's actually not. Lets not forget about his injury issues, either. Who the hell knows what he's coming into this fight with. I highly doubt he is 100%
If the Cruz that fought Dillashaw shows up this is a layup. I'm on Cruz by dec and might play his round 4 and 5 props just out of fright. Late cardio slow down aside, that was the best Cruz there has ever been, and Faber has slowly but surely looked a bit on the decline from his prime

If the Cruz that fought Dillashaw shows up this is a layup. I'm on Cruz by dec and might play his round 4 and 5 props just out of fright. Late cardio slow down aside, that was the best Cruz there has ever been, and Faber has slowly but surely looked a bit on the decline from his prime
Agreed. I still think Cruz dec. sitting right now at -160 is pretty good tho. Also like the line you mentioned on Faber NSC
That's not bad, but I like NOT Cruz itd -307 paired with Cruz split DEC +900 better. Basically covers every single outcome of the fight lol

I slightly disgree at: the best Cruz there has even been. TJ (what is this, Full House?) beat himself a bit in that fight; getting frustrated, red-faced, emotional, etc.

Faber's main hope has got to be rushing him early, getting him down and hoping to cinch something in. I should stop typing about this fight because I'm beginning to hallucinate a Faber fluke win now...

I slightly disgree at: the best Cruz there has even been. TJ (what is this, Full House?) beat himself a bit in that fight; getting frustrated, red-faced, emotional, etc.

Faber's main hope has got to be rushing him early, getting him down and hoping to cinch something in. I should stop typing about this fight because I'm beginning to hallucinate a Faber fluke win now...
I know styles make fights, but despite some mental errors due to Cruz's amazing defense, what do you think the version of Dillashaw that showed up that night would do to Urijah? It would be a slaughter

That's not bad, but I like NOT Cruz itd -307 paired with Cruz split DEC +900 better. Basically covers every single outcome of the fight lol
And if for whatever reason you think Cruz finishes Faber late in the fight, Cruz R4/5 pay so much where you can easily hedge with them. I see it HIGHLY unlikely Cruz finishes Faber within 3.

Even if someone wants to play the "Faber has 3 KO losses card", they were from Barao, MTB, and Tyson Griffin who are a whole lot different than Cruz. All those guys have 1 punch KO power, different body types, etc

I also see it EXTREMELY unlikely Cruz subs Faber, too. Like I'd be in shock if it happened

Rm1w5ZY.jpg

I honestly don't think Cruz will even try and finish Faber. I expect Cruz to fight his fight and stick and move the whole time. If there is any other outcome besides a Cruz decision I will be surprised.

If anyone gets the finish I expect itt will be Faber becuase I think he will be desperate for a KO or sub.

I have a hard time imagining how Faber gets the W here but we will see. Faber has a strong sub game but Cruz is really hard to get down or get position on.

I honestly don't think Cruz will even try and finish Faber. I expect Cruz to fight his fight and stick and move the whole time. If there is any other outcome besides a Cruz decision I will be surprised.

If anyone gets the finish I expect itt will be Faber becuase I think he will be desperate for a KO or sub.

I have a hard time imagining how Faber gets the W here but we will see. Faber has a strong sub game but Cruz is really hard to get down or get position on.
I agree with the bold

As for the 3rd - I can see Faber winning by TKO, SUB, or DEC. If someone wants to play Faber, I would advise them to play his ML together with his split DEC

Agreed, save for a fluke choke again or an injury to Cruz.

I have a super tiny bet on him KO/TKO at 15.00 just in case Cruz breaks a leg or falls on his way to the cage.

I don't see any value at all in Cruz. As people already mentioned, he doesn't tend to finish fights and his style makes the fights close. For that price you should expect him to finish Faber in the first 2 rounds or so.

Was afraid during my wokout he'd have uploaded them. Time for the quickest shower of my life as the wait continues.

Cmon Nicky K, uploading these lines is more important than spending time with your family on a holiday

I already have £1500 tied up in rockhokd and cruz. Super confident in both. Faber has definitely lost a step and cruz should look even better now he has five rounds fresh in his muscle memory.

What do you guys expect Holloway to open up at?

Lamas is going to get picked apart imo. Holloway is either going to win a decision or by late finish.

that was my initial thoughts as well. lamas' wrestling is no joke though, if he can get through the minefield of holloway's lanky limbs it could be very competitive. i need to watch some tape.

i wonder if anyone other than barry is dumb enough to play rockhold at those odds.

o1.5 for the Rockhold/Bisping fight at -105 is prettttttttttty tempting

Looks like popular big named fighters so unplayable lines, but quick glance at the prelims and we have tons of undefeated prospects or top end prospects fighting so hopefully lots of underdogs or evened lines, only thing is many are new to ufc or debut fighters so maybe some research is going to be needed.

Almost forgot about bobby green he lost to barboza back in 2014, wiki says he had 2 injuries in 2015 so was unable to fight twice in that year, but that is some serious time off like 17 months, and dustin is looking the best he has in the right weight class now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back