UFC 199 pbp/discussion

Lombard on points at +550, anyone else think Lombard might try and just wrestle Hendo?

He was asked a question. "Wrestling or Judo?" and he replied with "Punches vs Punches". I think he is looking for the KO. Everybody been KOing Hendo except that bum Boetsch in the first anyways recently.

Need holloway for £1400 but if rockhold or cruz lose i lose it all!
Cruz is the more likely to lose than Rockhold but 9/10 times it should hit for you bro. Good luck.

Nothing on this fight but I am actually pulling for green -- I never liked poirier

dustin's chin vs an angry green

Lots of people seem high on DP here, but I'm gonna have to LB this one. Green has the potential to beat DP on any given night if his mind is right

Nothing on this fight but I am actually pulling for green -- I never liked poirier
Man I liked him since I watched that documentary once, I think it was on netflix or something. He used to be a fat kid.

still crying over that last fight =/ would have got like 1k$ if lasted 22 more seconds....

oh well hopefully something juicy turns up on livebet

Man I liked him since I watched that documentary once, I think it was on netflix or something. He used to be a fat kid.

very good documentary. its pretty much about him coming up with tim credeur

Chasing on the Diamond: Dustin Poirier (-170) vs Bobby Green $340.00 for $200.00

DP SU, DP No SC, DP by sub

Dustin looking big and lean after getting adjusted to LW

Like both of these guys but on Green as I think this should be a very competitive fight.

Back