UFC 203 - Stipe vs Overeem - Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backing out of my McCall lean. He said in an interview that with his injuries he's surprised he's even made it through camp and didn't even expect to.

Thats why i cant bet him or id be all over him. Could be smoke and mirrors but not worth the risk

Rivera is very tough, there are guys above him that turned the fight down, when I accepted the fight, I was light, that's why I accepted the fight, it's going to be a tough cut, he lost to dennis bermudez on TUF, I'm more creative, I have a ground game advantage, will be a high paced fight, we'll find out, I thought about finished my career for a while, I want to fight in sacramento in Dec, (maybe Dillashaw), would like to catch Rivera in the first round

Backing out of my McCall lean. He said in an interview that with his injuries he's surprised he's even made it through camp and didn't even expect to.
Lol I hope McCall keeps making comments like this so people bet Borg.

Rivera is very tough, he lost to dennis bermudez on TUF,

That was a good fight though. Jimmie dropped him as well.

1_medium.gif

Yeah but it's most likely true though
Some truth in there i'm sure, but i'm more than OK risking it and betting McCall dec at a juicy price. Or at least flipping the lines so McCall can maximize his potential as a livebet opportunity

No matter how talented McCall is how can you bet him against really good opponent with all of his personal problem, talk of retirement, health issues ect... I am either Borg or pass on this one. If Ian can beat Borg how he is, then he should not even talk of retirement. If he cant make a fist though, thats a problem.

No matter how talented McCall is how can you bet him against really good opponent with all of his personal problem, talk of retirement, health issues ect... I am either Borg or pass on this one. If Ian can beat Borg how he is, then he should not even talk of retirement. If he cant make a fist though, thats a problem.
He would handily win this fight and be an insta-bet if it weren't for what hes saying, so why not still take a chance? I'm comfortable doing so for a small amount

About Mccall.Well, Wineland was talking about retirement and look at his last fight.2nd thing if Mccall is coming back there must be a reson, motivation etc.(I'm convinced he doesn't earn much money).He was scheudled to face better fighter than Borg before

Having trouble picking out dogs on the card.

Reem obviously has a chance but bet Stipe.
Werdum dominated Browne for 5 rounds last time but did get clipped and it's at heavyweight.
CM punk is kind of a ?
I think Faber gets boxed up but that's a close fight.
2 Wmma so o wouldn't be surprised.

Got nearly 5 units on rivera so far @ about +100 it averages thanks to Betsafe. Gonna add two more but waiting for some money to come in on the exchanges. Love this damn bet.

Hard time picking this event:
Stipe- good chin, very active in the fight, bur heavyweight, Overeem has a power, though I doubt he will avoid punches for 5 rounds, he's not Anderson Silva, but he can finish fast

Werdum - wondering about playing Werdum by sub/Werdum itd., but heavyweight fight

Punk vs Gall- Punk is terrible, but I doubt UFC would send him like a pig for slaughter

Rivera vs Faber- close fight, Rivera didn't face fighters like Faber, lost round to Munhoz.Faber well many fighters gave him trouble, but he wasn't that bad against Cruz and still is top 5 material

Andrade vs Calderwood- rooting for Andrade, I don't trust JoJo since her fight with Casey, I think Andrade's power and barage will be too much for JoJo, I also think Andrade has grappling advantage.However women fights....
correia vs eye- beth is a shit, thinking about Eye, but again women fight and both of them are weak

Lentz vs Mcbride- don't know much about Mcbride

Tavares - layoff
Mccall- layoff, retirement talks

Medeiros vs Spencer - former WW, may be a factor, if he was a lw before I would bet Medeiros

Dolloway - I think he should outclass Francimar

Dober vs Gonzalez - idk

So, what I probably choose from:Stipe, Andrade, Werdum, Dolloway, Mccall

He would handily win this fight and be an insta-bet if it weren't for what hes saying, so why not still take a chance? I'm comfortable doing so for a small amount

I am all for taking a chance, but not on the guy with a long lay off and sound more pessimistic about his body holding up ect.. I would rather take a chance on the young prospect that I hope comes back strong after a loss. This is also a ? in how Borg reacts after his loss. I would take a chance on Borg more than McCall at this point, but yes if Ian was full strength I would bet on him as well.......but he is far from that.

Don't tell me etisports is the source?

Its toothlessmma.com, they are saying that Gall has a cut above his right eye which can be seen in the Countdown show. Saying that he may not get medically cleared but surely they would have pulled him already if that was the case.
gall-eye-close.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back