UFC 204 - Bisping vs Hendo II - England

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is that I think people who depend on gambling money are extremely depressing. Betting for me is just another version of a prediction league. I have no desire to increase risk, especially considering it is illegal in my state and my profession involves fiduciary duties. I really don't need to make side money and I honestly don't know if I'd enjoy gambling risking even medium stakes. Over the years, I've noticed a lot of the people at higher stakes get so bummed when they lose. MMAGoodfella and I talked about that a few years ago. The lows seem a lot more intense to the gamblers than the highs.

99% of gamblers, especially those in it to make money, will be losing long term. Betting smaller not only decreases the depth "lows" and reduces the money lost long term but has all the advantages of betting larger sums because you make money and feel that "high" of being right.

I don't really see the point of betting like $20 per event if you are going to spend time researching fights and trying to find angles but that's a 100% personal decision.

It can be stressful betting large amounts, the anticipation is exciting but I don't particularly enjoy it, I do enjoy the money though so it's worth it. This weekend for example is the worst stress I've had betting all year and it's because I'm betting a large portion of my bankroll. TBH I don't think I will even watch the fights live, not the main and co main at least, no reason to mentally torture myself. Making five figures in 6 months makes it all worth it though. Gonna be four figures if this week doesn't go well though.
O doesnt do any research lol. he just has a incredible memory on fights he watched live and seems to remember most of the details bout the fights he saw only one time. then when the match up is announced, he makes his pick based on his memoryof the fighter. im amazed bc i know he watches huge mount of fights and know the fighters very well just from memory. probably only a handfull of ppl on this forum can pull it off. it helps that he doesnt bet big bucks tho bc if he loses, it will be just another day lol. you sound like u bet huge money so researching fights is necessary.

picket and perry gettin pounded by the public

Unreal. I had good prices on Roberts -135 and alcantara -125 yesteday. Two of my favorite bets on the card. (Especially roberts)

Now they're both dogs? Fuck my life.

O doesnt do any research lol. he just has a incredible memory on fights he watched live and seems to remember most of the details bout the fights he saw only one time. then when the match up is announced, he makes his pick based on his memoryof the fighter. im amazed bc i know he watches huge mount of fights and know the fighters very well just from memory. probably only a handfull of ppl on this forum can pull it off. it helps that he doesnt bet big bucks tho bc if he loses, it will be just another day lol. you sound like u bet huge money so researching fights is necessary.
Yeah fair enough, research can be boring depending on the fighters. I actually enjoy the experience of betting when I have smaller bets wagered, I'm not enjoying this week at all so i better win lol. I don't bet huge but bigger than your average gambler.

Might be some value on Sajewski, he isn't a bad fighter at all +255 seem off.

OSP decision at +475 and Alcantara decision at +300

Those seem way too good to pass up.

OSP decision at +475 and Alcantara decision at +300

Those seem way too good to pass up.
Already fairly big on that Alcantara decision line. Amazing line. Plus earlier action on o2.5. Praying this doesn't end itd.

Omgggg. Alcantara near evens? He is way better at range and great at avoiding the pocket which is Picketts strenght. Gonna be on him for sure. I wonder if the price will get even better.

Already fairly big on that Alcantara decision line. Amazing line. Plus earlier action on o2.5. Praying this doesn't end itd.
I think Alcantara has a good chance of ending Picketts night with a knee to the face if he tries to wrestle which I assume he will.

What in the actual fuck? Grant r3 is +2500 on bet365. Hitting that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back