UFC 204 - Bisping vs Hendo II - England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah forgot about rivera fight. Alcantara dropped him twice and won r3. He has looked good last two fights. Improved fight iq against issa and gave rivera whos a beast a tough fight. I know al is 36 but pickett is an old 38 and thats ancient for a bw

Moose took machida's best kicks. He won't have a problem if Vitor kicks him
Strongly disagree with this. Moose was pwned by Halls kick and vitor kicks better/harder.

Also landing a kick properly will be nigh night for anyone. Its not a matter of being tough or not.

All a kick has to do is stun you for 5 secs so the other guy can finish u a la hall

Ps search in you tube " tae kwon do highlights" crazy kos

Looking forward to this event, going harder than usual as 3 weeks off and also looking forward to not feeling like a zombie on the next three Sunday's!

Yeah forgot about rivera fight. Alcantara dropped him twice and won r3. He has looked good last two fights. Improved fight iq against issa and gave rivera whos a beast a tough fight. I know al is 36 but pickett is an old 38 and thats ancient for a bw

Thought they were talking about Francisco Rivera-pickett. Most outlets scored it for rivera.
Most outlets scored alcanta-Jimmie rivera for Rivera.

Edit:
Ignore me I'm confused.

I rarely get to bet in odds for events but...

Vitor Round 1: 6.0 or +500
Mousasi sub: 5.0 or +400
Bisping TKO/KO: 2.1 or +110

Those are damnd solid odds!

Manuwa-OSP over 1.5 at almost evens? Please
Struve decision @ 4.0 or +300? Yes please!
Bektic-Doane ITD @ 2.0 or +100? Took it.

Good luck to all of you guys.

Added:
Alcantara ML @ 1.8 or -125. Pickett is done.

doane fastest KO +6000 any takers? =P
he came out swinging for the fences vs munhoz.. short notice here ... he prolly will again? maybe bektic is rusty !

Damn Im pretty big on this card.. about 40% of BR.

Many things can go bad tonight lol.

he came out swinging for the fences vs munhoz.. short notice here ... he prolly will again? maybe bektic is rusty !

Bektic is so reactive in his takedowns though. I feel if he goes crazy he'll be on his back fast.

Doane TDD is not bad but he's fighting a weightclass up against a monster.

Strongly disagree with this. Moose was pwned by Halls kick and vitor kicks better/harder.

Also landing a kick properly will be nigh night for anyone. Its not a matter of being tough or not.

All a kick has to do is stun you for 5 secs so the other guy can finish u a la hall

Ps search in you tube " tae kwon do highlights" crazy kos

I don't think Vitor kicks harder or better at this point at all. TRT Vitor yeah maybe. Post USADA, nah. I know it was on a non-UFC caliber fighter, but Hall's spinning KO headkick on TUF might have KO'd a grown male Silverback Gorilla LOL.

Very well might happen. He is on 3 fight losing streak and nuttin to lose

I've got 3 large bottles of bleach ready to drink tonight if Bisping doesn't win

I've got 3 large bottles of bleach ready to drink tonight if Bisping doesn't win

Same here. Bisping in my parlay. Gonna jump off a bridge if he loses.. and before that cry my ass off

i kinda lost sight of the fact that i love martin here during the week.. the -350 opener sucked ballssssssssssssss, i was hoping to max it at like -150.. and i just realize.. it actually is down to -200 right now. i honestly think that's fine. i give him 75% to win here. i think the value is there. this dude beat rusty cables in wrestling, ko'd makhachev.. he's honestly been pretty awesome outside of the cerrone HK. i think santos is gonna look frustrated and get kinda beat up. -200 is fine by me now that the line has settled.

i kinda lost sight of the fact that i love martin here during the week.. the -350 opener sucked ballssssssssssssss, i was hoping to max it at like -150.. and i just realize.. it actually is down to -200 right now. i honestly think that's fine. i give him 75% to win here. i think the value is there. this dude beat rusty cables in wrestling, ko'd makhachev.. he's honestly been pretty awesome outside of the cerrone HK. i think santos is gonna look frustrated and get kinda beat up. -200 is fine by me now that the line has settled.
Dangerous though. Santos is so good on he ground. Stand up gettin better every time. I actually have santos winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back