UFC 205 - Conor vs Alvarez - NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any opinions on Romero +3.5 at -150? I think the chance of Weidman getting a finish or winning all 3 rounds is less than 40%. Romero is super tough and I can see him winning a decision, much less losing all 3 rounds. Weidman getting a finish in R3 is probably more likely than him winning all 3 rounds, but still not too likely.

Any opinions on Romero +3.5 at -150? I think the chance of Weidman getting a finish or winning all 3 rounds is less than 40%. Romero is super tough and I can see him winning a decision, much less losing all 3 rounds. Weidman getting a finish in R3 is probably more likely than him winning all 3 rounds, but still not too likely.

close rounds will go to weidman, big difference between -150 and +150 for +3.5 vs ML

Alves food poisoning ¿wtf? He seems fragile in the weigh in.

I liked Gastelum DEC +333 a lot, fuck this guy. Masvidal vs Cerrone would be great.

Boetsch looks in good shape, better than expected?

some early weigh in thoughts

boetsch looks slim again, looks good like vs samman
khabib looks slim, looks better than horcher fight
stephens looked drained

Not really. tate isnt really a boxer. she will box just long enough to implement her plan. i think tate owns her with tds and clinching.

If HH cant make a boxing and rangey gameplan work then Penn def cant. Penn is way slower with worse footwork.
to play devils advovate, Tate wouldnt have won a 3rd fight...

Sounds like Kennedy vs Jacare is on

watch the clip, Kennedy is all smiles and is obviously withholding info

Kennedy actually being likeable here. A fight with KG could be pretty interesting. Although I honestly think a fighter should be cut after failing to make weight that many times. I already thought he was getting off very lightly when they send his ass to MW and they allowed him back at WW. To screw THAT up again at this kind of event is just insufferable. I had tons of bets related to this fight and I was loving the price on cowboy.

I'm in the UK right now, thinking of putting £10 on Alvarez first round KO. It'll return £170.

Thoughts? I'm just thinking that McGregor is acting the same was as he was before the first Diaz fight, and going by how many people are now disrespecting him (Woodley etc) I can see him cracking Aldo style, and ending up KO'd late on in the round.

Doubt it very much tbh. See some people who are thinking Eddie surely wins and tbh I doubt that too.
Both Conor and Nate beat him pretty badly IMO.

Weidman doesn't look good to me, and coming off that neck surgery, my confidence has increase in Romero.

Superomero is looking a decent live dog, weidman did not really look as ripped but lets see after the weigh ins later on, expecting yoel to look like even more of a freak and weidman to look better also.

Well that really fucking blows about Gastelum. I was so confident in Cerrone here, 4u. I stabbed Miller +140 but its not doing much to cheer me up.

Doubt it very much tbh. See some people who are thinking Eddie surely wins and tbh I doubt that too.
Both Conor and Nate beat him pretty badly IMO.

Imo Nate would be clinched and taken down by alvarez x 5(or 3) rounds.

I couldn't stand Gastelum from day fucking one

This fat lazy fuck is as dumb as he lazy /rant

Cowboy is in so many parlays for me, fuck sakes !!

What a shit show, this event was going so good, now were down 2 fights and the 3rd is jeopardized

What do you guys think about this parlay?

McGregor
Thompson
JJ
Tate
Edgar
Alves

50 to win 509.

edit: wow I guess I'm finally unbanned. I got perma'd like 4 years ago. First post since I've been back.

What do you guys think about this parlay?

McGregor
Thompson
JJ
Tate
Edgar
Alves

50 to win 509.

edit: wow I guess I'm finally unbanned. I got perma'd like 4 years ago. First post since I've been back.

Not bad but i'd throw out Alves just because he missed weight, cannot weigh more than 173 tomorrow, and supposedly had food poisoning.
If they all win besides that I'd hedge on Alvarez.

Big line movement on the Luque Belal fight, Muhammed down to -105 on 5dimes, while Luque still being +125 on some euro books

Not bad but i'd throw out Alves just because he missed weight, cannot weigh more than 173 tomorrow, and supposedly had food poisoning.
If they all win besides that I'd hedge on Alvarez.
agree with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back