UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have wife and kids and her family lives nearby shit can get outta hand. I could potentially have 7-8 Christmas events to attend. 1 event for both sides of her extended family and then 1 event for both sides of my extended family (4 altogether). Then 1 event with her immediate family and 1 event with my immediate family.

My wife doesn't really work but if she did then we would also have 1 work party for each of us.

Finally we want to have a Christmas event for just our own immediate family with our own kids. Trying to buy gifts for all these people and also help out with the food for each event can be insane. Add to this that most families don't completely get along so mix in a little personal conflict and you got yourself a gong show of a month!

Hell just getting the kids in the car to get somewhere is hella stressful. Yall single :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: don't even know.

\rant
This was so fucking mind numbing bro. I think you might be alone on how many Christmas events you go to haha.

Werdum via jab and troll face will give cain nightmares forever, especially if he goes in high as a kite.

Last time they where both at 2200 meter above sea level, but this time it will just be Cain who is high as fuck? I'm adding more in Werdum. Might even play the ITD line since it's crazy high.

Werdum itd jumped to +397 worth a small shot imo HW fight and Cain coming in with what sounds like a serious injury

You seem to be implying that bricktop had a good capping record. If these results actually exist, please point me toward them.
I don't really know how anyone is personally doing. I couldn't care less frankly. But he capped fights, especially wmma fights, pretty well. Hell, his first and last bet on these threads were him going big on a +150 dog in Casey and an pick em in KH even though most were on Stanciu and Paige (not sure how many were on PVZ in this thread but still)

He was an asset to the thread. It's unfortunate people have thin skin and can't press the "ignore" button if needed

You seem to be implying that bricktop had a good capping record. If these results actually exist, please point me toward them.
he was def a solid capper.

If only we could get him to behave himself a little better lol he was fun to have around.

Nunes sub +739

Sorry but if she rocks RR with strikes she can easily finish with a sub like she did with Tate. This line is off imo.

I played the sub line like a month ago, totally on board

I played the sub line like a month ago, totally on board
Hear me out

Personal bet between you and me. If Nunes subs Ronda, I'll forever place you in my sig. if she doesn't, you tentatively unban Robbie ;)

brick top was an asset to the thread.

he didn't keep any account of his betting results for anybody else to see. his bragging and arrogant troll-talk was a put-off too many serious bettors who otherwise might decide to stop in, and weigh their insights instead.

He post-style was obnoxious, and you see it in the way other posters pick it up and equally pollute the board. The crap he put into his posts; the tangents, the insults, the inability to calmly talk with other posters on this board, far negatively outweigh any benefit you speak of him bringing.

I don't really know how anyone is personally doing. I couldn't care less frankly. But he capped fights, especially wmma fights, pretty well. Hell, his first and last bet on these threads were him going big on a +150 dog in Casey and an pick em in KH even though most were on Stanciu and Paige (not sure how many were on PVZ in this thread but still)

He was an asset to the thread. It's unfortunate people have thin skin and can't press the "ignore" button if needed
Troof bombs fo sho right here^

BRING BACK ROBBIE TOP

He was fucking hilarious. All this shit is words on the internet, I don't know why people take stuff so seriously. But c'mon EZ we'll behave :)

he didn't keep any account of his betting results for anybody else to see. his bragging and arrogant troll-talk was a put-off too many serious bettors who otherwise might decide to stop in, and weigh their insights instead.

The crap he put into his posts; the tangents, the insults, the inability to calmly talk with other posters on this board, far negatively outweigh any benefit you speak of him bringing.

I used to give him shit all of the time, but at least he started posting his bets for every event. That was my entire point in the last thread. You have a lot of people talk shit about how others do and how great they do yet they don't post their bets. Last card was a good wake up call for that, and to BrickTop's credit, he did post his bets a lot. I hope people keep posting their bets, and mark my words, I suspect their results aren't as good as they think.

He post-style was obnoxious, and you see it in the way other posters pick it up and equally pollute the board. The crap he put into his posts; the tangents, the insults, the inability to calmly talk with other posters on this board, far negatively outweigh any benefit you speak of him bringing.

All this from a guy who should have been banned months ago. And from a guy with no results besides screaming that Clinton was a lock at -300.

Not to mention your psychotic PM's to people.

Pot calling kettle black x 10 when u dig at Bricktop

oh yeah baby robbie is banned and we still gettin some drama
FE_DA_120823ObamaSweat425x283.jpg

Some people couldn't look past the obnoxious style and see that he was a decent capper.

Meanwhile there is a true psycho posting in here now

All this from a guy who should have been banned months ago. And from a guy with no results besides screaming that Clinton was a lock at -300.

Not to mention your psychotic PM's to people.

Pot calling kettle black x 10 when u dig at Bricktop

Yeah what's up with that? I got a weird one from @Jack Scrapper today that makes no sense. It said something like "he really fooled you didn't he" and "thanks for voting Trump you really did America a favor" or something like that. Aside from the fact it's weird, pseudo-stalker type behavior, I don't even think it was meant for me LOL. I didn't vote for Trump (or Clinton, but whatever) so I honestly have no idea what the hell this guy is talking about.

Robbie was brash, didn't have much of a filter, and was antagonistic. But he was funny as hell and really did know MMA. The problem he had was that when he got warned he just wouldn't back down. I'm way less sensitive than some about this stuff so I'd be all for letting him back in, but obviously it's EZ and the mods call. What I will say is that while Robbie could have handled certain dialogues a lot better, I never heard anyone say he was weirdly sending them PM's like the aforementioned person.

Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back