UFC 208 - Holm vs De Randamie - Brooklyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i'd be going bigger on brunson if he was still at jackson's. it's a red flag for me. but silva being almost 42 is a bigger one.

Bringing in Willis on such short notice was stupid. I think even vivisection pointed out how much weight that guy cuts to make 265. Not surprised.

Also, its a shame the fight is off. I would've copied that parlay Rebel (just with less at risk). +1000 for a six teamer like that? Not bad.

when you put 5units on tybura @ evens and the fight is cancelled

#bybyefreeroll

KZ beat chin last week. Anderson will beat chin this week!

I think Tim Boetsch can beat 2nd Brazilian chin in a row in NYC also!

Anderson Silva is my mortal lock of the weekend.

20170210074255_11_Silva.JPG

Look at that smirk....Spidey by KO incoming..

Yeah I was also going to say I thought Jacare looks fine. More than fine to land one td on Boetsch and submit him :)

Some notes I've taken into account. May or may not be indicative of what props I'll be playing but just some thoughts:

- Teixiera/Cannonier isn't promised to end ITD. Cannon has some heart and we've seen it already. He said himself that he's the type of guy that doesn't get discouraged. Prior to Rumble, we know Glover has a great chin too. Could be Teixiera hitting TDs and GnP for a UD or they'll box eachother up. Glover's boxing is tight but he's never had the best range. If Cannon avoids trading in the pocket and use his footwork maybe it'll kill some time off the clock?

- wouldn't trust Roan to cover the fight hitting the score cards. I mean, it's the likeliest thing to happen that LaFlare picks him apart but a finish can happen IMO. Not only because I believe Roan is Wilty McGee but LaFlare has been sitting down on his punches in his fight against Pierce. He's also cross training with Henri Hooft who is notorious for teaching his guys to go hard or go home. Don't even rule out a sub because Roan has been tapped before and LaFlare is talented on the mat. Remember that omoplata sweep he hit on Ponz? Thing of beauty.

I seriously might not bet AS v. Brunson and I bet almost all the fights. Silva is just such a hard guy to cap right now. Its funny but I actually do cap him similarly to Uriah Hall -

kinda flaky, never know where his head is at, can drop a lot of decisions but on the other hand will land an amazing KO once in a while.

If I was forced to place a 1k bet on this fight I would without hesitaiton put it on Brunson.

PS lol when Jacare looks "bad" he still looks amazing.

Anyone thinking you can judge Jacare by that pic, please go watch the video. I don't see how anyone could argue this isn't the worst he's looked at weigh in, he's usually shredded but he looked pretty soft in the weigh in video

Anyone thinking you can judge Jacare by that pic, please go watch the video. I don't see how anyone could argue this isn't the worst he's looked at weigh in, he's usually shredded but he looked pretty soft in the weigh in video

The picture must be doctored!! Fake news!! Alternative facts!! Russiaaaaa!!!!!

Some notes I've taken into account. May or may not be indicative of what props I'll be playing but just some thoughts:

- Teixiera/Cannonier isn't promised to end ITD. Cannon has some heart and we've seen it already. He said himself that he's the type of guy that doesn't get discouraged. Prior to Rumble, we know Glover has a great chin too. Could be Teixiera hitting TDs and GnP for a UD or they'll box eachother up. Glover's boxing is tight but he's never had the best range. If Cannon avoids trading in the pocket and use his footwork maybe it'll kill some time off the clock?

- wouldn't trust Roan to cover the fight hitting the score cards. I mean, it's the likeliest thing to happen that LaFlare picks him apart but a finish can happen IMO. Not only because I believe Roan is Wilty McGee but LaFlare has been sitting down on his punches in his fight against Pierce. He's also cross training with Henri Hooft who is notorious for teaching his guys to go hard or go home. Don't even rule out a sub because Roan has been tapped before and LaFlare is talented on the mat. Remember that omoplata sweep he hit on Ponz? Thing of beauty.
Glover gets rocked in every fight

The picture must be doctored!! Fake news!! Alternative facts!! Russiaaaaa!!!!!
I mean, even in the pic you can tell hes clearly softer. But the video is obviously gonna give you a better idea than a still shot

“Yes, I think victory in your life, in my life, in your life, in everybody’s life is important. But I think [what’s] more important now in my life is staying happy, is working happy, staying happy...Now, I change a little bit my focus,” he said. “I have more time for my family. I have more time for my different jobs outside the UFC. But, I think for me now is not too much important how [many] fights I lost, how [many] fights I win. I just put in my heart, do my best and go to fight happy. And when I’m happy, when I stay happy, I think everything’s changed and I’m back to Anderson ‘Spider’ Silva.”
Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/An...e-Years-in-the-UFC-117149#J3GpgHC5C3tb2ZiE.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back