UFC 208 - Holm vs De Randamie - Brooklyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tybura got cancelled. Too bad, that was the fight I was most confident about.

I mean, even in the pic you can tell hes clearly softer. But the video is obviously gonna give you a better idea than a still shot
honestly not trying to throw shade, but Jacare looks like a guy who was on gear and came off it. (In terms of visual)

Anyone thinking you can judge Jacare by that pic, please go watch the video. I don't see how anyone could argue this isn't the worst he's looked at weigh in, he's usually shredded but he looked pretty soft in the weigh in video

I'm with you. I noticed right away when I watched the video that he doesn't look quite as good as he usually does.

MMA betting expert is a troll. Why are you guys actually responding and taking him seriously. His stance on the fight is actually making me reconsider my bet on Holly

against camozzi vs today

20150417020502_5D3_9211.JPG

20170210074332_10_Jacare.JPG

Looks okay to me -- different angle/lighting.

not that much difference. Lighting can also play a huge role

let's compare it to tonight at ceremonial weighins

Mr USADA was at the weigh ins. Im sure he noticed something with Jacare. Put my life savings on Boetch.

honestly not trying to throw shade, but Jacare looks like a guy who was on gear and came off it. (In terms of visual)

yeah i don't like to be mr conspiracy theorist but i do think juice is widespread in pro sports and judging from my friends who bike, i think it's definitely plausible that he's cycled off.

Please people stop wasting ur money on Randy, Cannonball and GDR. Seriously if one of them even wins ill eat my hat. What should I do to make people listen me? I have a documented winning record. They call me the face of the betting industry for a reason.. I know these things. And stop laying cum on both sides. Pick a side and stop this hedging shit. Bet straight like a boss and u will be successful. I will clean the house again this weekend

I wish there was a laughing button (like on facebook) instead of just a like button. The face of the betting industry! lol
That said, you're 100% right about hedging

F it. Hundy on Silva. Lil sprinkle on Timmy rd 2, 3 & KO

ronaldo-jacare-souza-10.jpg

look at this shit from strikeforce, not even comparable - especially the traps and shoulders. he looks flat and depleted today.

ronaldo-jacare-souza-10.jpg

look at this shit from strikeforce, not even comparable - especially the traps and shoulders. he looks flat and depleted today.
to be fair he was much younger here, but yeah goddamn is that a serious difference from today

Still can't believe de randa is headlining over spider

Imagine if someone told you that 5 years ago

Hey guys, I haven't read through the thread, been real sick and I actually had to have a minor surgery so I haven't been able to keep up this week. I'll try to read through the thread to see where everybody is. My favorite play of the card far is Belal Muhammad. I think he's the Sapir your fighter everywhere. Standing and on the mat and believe that Brown is just too green to deal with Muhammad in all areas of the game.

Where's your record bud? Lets see it, he wins big so he can act big.

really? So you agree that he is the face of the bedding industry? LMAO! I don't need to prove my record, I don't come on here to brag, I come on here for insight

tbh when I think of the betting game and who would be the face of it I think of Officer Brown

He's obviously joking.....

But he wins.

Great I wish only the best to every bettor here.
For some reason, you seemed to take offense with me thinking something was funny that you acknowledge was a joke. So don't really understand what that was about, and I'll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back