UFC 211 - Stipe vs JDS II - Dallas - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherman and Coulter are can beaters.
Are you fading Coulter or do you favour Sherman?
It might be another "Godbeer case", so I will trust you in this one.
spitz, coulter, danho and delarocha should have a 4 man tournament of who is the worst HW ever. three losers gets cut and winner stays

Am the only one who is that confident on JDS?
Stipe has to do Media and is already champ..motivation won't probably as big as JDSs.
JDS has the heart of a lion, knockout power and is very durable.
JDS was training his butt off when Stipe was doing media and other champ stuff.
Dos Santos beat him when he was coming off a brutal 5 round war with cain and 14 month layoff and he will beat him again and lose to cain again hahaha.
JDS win

Stipe has to do Media and is already champ..motivation won't probably as big as JDSs.
Dos Santos beat him when he was coming off a brutal 5 round war with cain and 14 month layoff and he will beat him again and lose to cain again hahaha.
JDS win

I feel like your reasons for being confident are a bit far fetched. You can't say that just because Stipe is champ that he's going to have less motivation than JDS. It's not like JDS hasn't been doing media appearances, they are both part of that process. Stipe has won 4 fights straight since the JDS fight, all by TKO/KO, where as JDS has been knocked out by Overeem, then won a decision over Rothwell.

IMO Stipe has looked far more impressive recently than JDS has. JDS has also just became a Dad, that can be taken as a confidence increase/decrease depending on your opinion.

JDS win
Nope. JDS winning against Rothwell is a great smoke screen and it fools everybody. JDS has regressed while Stipe has evolved I tink its pretty clear

@King_Brown arent you afraid that Barzao grinds Benitez out? I bet already Gabriel but Im abit regreating it. . What do You think ?

There is nothing to fade in regards of CULTER. he is just not good. sloppy fat hw with no ground game coming in on short notice. i think sherman fucks him up pretty quickly
only went full time this feb too. i dont think this game has been a priority for him

Nope. JDS winning against Rothwell is a great smoke screen and it fools everybody. JDS has regressed while Stipe has evolved I tink its pretty clear

But but but Luca said jds has gotten better and stipe is the same fighter.

Uncle Luca wouldn't lie to me. I PayPaled him my car title for that pick

Anyone else is confident in Gabriel Benitez? I bet a parlay :
Gabriel B-Jotko-Yair-Masdival

LOL bruh mas and yair in same parlay. this screams to go 100% wrong XD. are you a beginner? just playing for fun?

I think that if you are going to play Masvidal and Yair you should make straight bets IMO

But but but Luca said jds has gotten better and stipe is the same fighter.

Uncle Luca wouldn't lie to me. I PayPaled him my car title for that pick
Dont take attention what this guy says. His straight bets are 50% and he plays favorites 99% of the time plus lays tons of money on juice. He is not good.

LOL bruh mas and yair in same parlay. this screams to go 100% wrong XD. are you a beginner? just playing for fun?
Betting from begining of year, my second parplay:
Masdival+yair+andrade
Whats wrong with this bets? Mas and Yair have good values and Im pręty confident they will win.

Betting from begining of year, my second parplay:
Masdival+yair+andrade
Whats wrong with this bets? Mas and Yair have good values and Im pręty confident they will win.
<{clintugh}>

Okay bro if you are confident then go for it. Win or learn. And I bet you will learn if you lose.

Benitez is a risk. I was all over him but then i took a step back and weighed him up properly. Two years ago he taken down by Collard six times and Collard was gassed as fuck after seven minutes. Ok he got up everytime but Collard taking you down half a dozen times is not a good look. The fight actually fnished with a Collard takedown and Collard on Benitez's back. You can argue it was two years ago but you can also argue what proof do we have that Benitez's tdd has improved since then? Since then he's fought Fili who took him down albeit Benitez did stand quickly, and Scillia who is fuckin awful. I was really impressed by his performance over Scillia but Scillia is terrible i don't give that win nearly the credit i did first time around.

Barz had some deep takedown attempts on Kyle who showed great tdd/athleticism to stand instantly each time. Benitez will not withstand shots like that from Barz so easily. He will at least be put on his back/backside and have to work back to his feet. If this is a kickboxing match Benitez should win. He lands power shots albeit one shot at a time but judges love that these days over the kind of airy fairy shots Barz lands. But if Barz is successful mixing things up (and im not convinced he can't) this becomes a very close fight. So basically i haven't done a double this event as there are too many question marks here, plus these two guys are lower level UFC competitors and I try to avoid betting big on those type of fighters.

there's no way benitez' takedown defence isn't constantly improving if he's training at aka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back