UFC 211 - Stipe vs JDS II - Dallas - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just watched tape on Joachim vs Antigulov, and then I checked the odds. Not suprised they're as high as they are. Really wish I caught the -250 opening line. Joachim is very well rounded, has a great clinch/based game, good boxer, clean & crisp striker. But not a lot of power. More of a volume striker. Idk if it's because he's 39, but he is prone to getting controlled/tossed around by strength alone. In the Da Silva fight, everytime he was starting to get off with some strikes/combos, Da Silva would just pressure forward throwing heavy strikes and dictate the fight again. Antigulov has a similair style, but even scarier. He's a tank, and will easily take you down. He has scary power in his right hand, a good chin, and is very well rounded as well. I see Antigulov dictating this fight and finishing Joachim in R1 or 2.

I do like the -185 Antigulov by finish line. I don't see Joachim being able to hang for 15 minutes.

So just watched tape on Joachim vs Antigulov, and then I checked the odds. Not suprised they're as high as they are. Really wish I caught the -250 opening line. Joachim is very well rounded, has a great clinch/based game, good boxer, clean & crisp striker. But not a lot of power. More of a volume striker. Idk if it's because he's 39, but he is prone to getting controlled/tossed around by strength alone. In the Da Silva fight, everytime he was starting to get off with some strikes/combos, Da Silva would just pressure forward throwing heavy strikes and dictate the fight again. Antigulov has a similair style, but even scarier. He's a tank, and will easily take you down. He has scary power in his right hand, a good chin, and is very well rounded as well. I see Antigulov dictating this fight and finishing Joachim in R1 or 2.

I do like the -185 Antigulov by finish line. I don't see Joachim being able to hang for 15 minutes.

Joachim did a lot better against Bojan at not being controlled against the cage and as bad as Bojan is that is his speciality. I really don't think Ant's takedowns are that good going off tape and if Joachim survives r1 i think he has a great chance here. Ant literally has a right hand only standing and he cage hugs if he can't get you down. Don't get me wrong Ant could blow him away in one round but im gonna be stabbing Joachim.

Just check your subscription

giphy.gif

Just listened to HH and I was surprised by how much they both where on JDS. I'm still on Stipe but I'm a bit worried now though... I think I might be fading JDS more, mainly because I think you can't find a better opponent for JDS than Big Ben.

Just listened to HH and I was surprised by how much they both where on JDS. I'm still on Stipe but I'm a bit worried now though... I think I might be fading JDS more, mainly because I think you can't find a better opponent for JDS than Big Ben.

Exactly Big Ben was perfect for JDS. If im up good by this fight i will be putting something on Stipe.

Been so out the loop on this event odds wise etc. But theres been a ton of movement since I hit 1u JDS @ +150, not even that confident on him, just felt odds were off at that price.

Liking Maia, but watching more and more tape I would not be surprised if Masvidal does a Whittaker on me.

Yair at dog odds, but now he's close to Evs? Think that swings me to bet Edgar, despite loving Yair.

Think Alvarez takes this, Poirier had a close fight with Jim Miller, who didn't look great. Unless Alvarez has fallen off a cliff, think he roughs Poirier up. Only pause is that Alvarez is SO hittable.

Locked 1u on Knight to beat Skelly, thinks he gets it done. Anyone think thats stupid?

Last edited:
Been so out the loop on this event odds wise etc. But theres been a ton of movement since I hit 1u JDS @ +150, not even that confident on him, just felt odds were off at that price.

Liking Maia, but watching more and more tape I would not be surprised if Masvidal does a Whittaker on me.

Yair at dog odds, but now he's close to Evs? Think that swings me to bet Edgar, despite loving Yair.

Think Alvarez takes this, Poirier had a close fight with Jim Miller, who didn't look great. Unless Alvarez has fallen off a cliff, think he roughs Poirier up. Only pause is that Alvarez is SO hittable.

Locked 1u on Knight to beat Skelly, thinks he gets it done. Anyone think thats stupid?

I wouldn't call the Miller fight close. 30-27 DP for me.

Locked 1u on Knight to beat Skelly, thinks he gets it done. Anyone thats stupid?

i liked both maz and maia at +120
i waiting for best price on edgar. yair too unproven for me currently
took porier at +115. wouldnt bet him now tho. didnt invest time capping this one
knight bet isnt stupid but its the wrong side imo. bit of value in skelly

Joachim did a lot better against Bojan at not being controlled against the cage and as bad as Bojan is that is his speciality. I really don't think Ant's takedowns are that good going off tape and if Joachim survives r1 i think he has a great chance here. Ant literally has a right hand only standing and he cage hugs if he can't get you down. Don't get me wrong Ant could blow him away in one round but im gonna be stabbing Joachim.
def worth a stab. just waiting for best price. wouldn't consider betting Antigulov for one second at that price

casey 1.92 at marathon bet. might be forced to add more

not antigulov itd looks intriguing to me, i think joachim could be good enough to avoid the sub.
looks a v good price. this could end up being a grind. price is way off

Hail Mary $20 parlay
Edgar Dec.
Alvarez KO
Pettis ML.
JJ Dec.

for $2153.25

Prop plays aren't out for the undercard here in Aus. what's Vick by SUB looking like over there?
vick wins indide the dist is 1.71. i like over 1.5 rds at 1.71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back